Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 11 G1 Doubles & 3 Others
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
hi again! ldp for Azazel please? he's really pretty ;_; might be able to scrape up enough gems to bid for him with enough time
hi again! ldp for Azazel please? he's really pretty ;_; might be able to scrape up enough gems to bid for him with enough time
@Laby: Sure thing~ ^ ^
@Laby: Sure thing~ ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Since I've been tending to this thread for a month now, it's probably time to move all the remaining ones to my flatsale/offer thread now. That said, since you all have previously interest on a dragon in this thread, I am willing to sell the one you were interested in at the SB price listed on this thread at any time (as long as I still own the dragon and am selling them).

If you want a dragon but need some time to obtain funds or liquidate, I can do holds or payment plans or even consider items towards the total. Just let me know via DM or ping~

Other than that, thank you for your time and sorry if the ping was unwanted. I wish you all the best in this year and look forward to seeing you around! ^ ^

@OFF (Shamsiel)
@Supremacy (Jophiel)
@Cyrya (Rahab)
@Vynne (Matariel)
@Laby (Azazel)
Since I've been tending to this thread for a month now, it's probably time to move all the remaining ones to my flatsale/offer thread now. That said, since you all have previously interest on a dragon in this thread, I am willing to sell the one you were interested in at the SB price listed on this thread at any time (as long as I still own the dragon and am selling them).

If you want a dragon but need some time to obtain funds or liquidate, I can do holds or payment plans or even consider items towards the total. Just let me know via DM or ping~

Other than that, thank you for your time and sorry if the ping was unwanted. I wish you all the best in this year and look forward to seeing you around! ^ ^

@OFF (Shamsiel)
@Supremacy (Jophiel)
@Cyrya (Rahab)
@Vynne (Matariel)
@Laby (Azazel)
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

I'm super tempted to take you on the deal but I just simply don't have space :(
I'm super tempted to take you on the deal but I just simply don't have space :(
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya: No worries and the offer is good until she is sold. Just let me know if you ever wish to pick her up~ ^ ^
@Cyrya: No worries and the offer is good until she is sold. Just let me know if you ever wish to pick her up~ ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13