Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Infertile XXY Obsidian (OVER)
1 2 3 4 5 6
LDP please =)
LDP please =)
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
LDP please!!
LDP please!!
b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
ldp please!! i won't bid, but i want to see where she ends up :0
ldp please!! i won't bid, but i want to see where she ends up :0
UwUnl7O.png
home
woah! bump!
woah! bump!
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@sQld

Holy cow. I didn't think infertile dergs went for this much x.x I bought mine last year for 50k treasure lol Good luck with the auction! :D
@sQld

Holy cow. I didn't think infertile dergs went for this much x.x I bought mine last year for 50k treasure lol Good luck with the auction! :D
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Nalabyte I didn't pay that much for Tonidoll either, but that was back when she was little more than an oddity because the owner of her parents could always breed more. Fixing the glitch instantly made infertile dragons ultra-rare :3
@Nalabyte I didn't pay that much for Tonidoll either, but that was back when she was little more than an oddity because the owner of her parents could always breed more. Fixing the glitch instantly made infertile dragons ultra-rare :3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@Alphazi @FrostDragonRose @Terpsichoria @Rahkali @sockmonkeygerald @FrozenLake @SpaceSnakes @Honeyflight @Auraea @mercurialwings @EgoLobster @Svelte @ScarletSultan @Rabigrace @Atzien @dragoninmywagon @Heart @Nightingale11 @Scyshe @Katzaklaw @Karrikut @ShatteringIce

It's time! The auction ends in 22 hours, at 1 AM FR time on July 1, or 12 hours after the last bid (whichever comes later).

The current highest bidder is @Mew with 11 KG.
@Alphazi @FrostDragonRose @Terpsichoria @Rahkali @sockmonkeygerald @FrozenLake @SpaceSnakes @Honeyflight @Auraea @mercurialwings @EgoLobster @Svelte @ScarletSultan @Rabigrace @Atzien @dragoninmywagon @Heart @Nightingale11 @Scyshe @Katzaklaw @Karrikut @ShatteringIce

It's time! The auction ends in 22 hours, at 1 AM FR time on July 1, or 12 hours after the last bid (whichever comes later).

The current highest bidder is @Mew with 11 KG.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
I want to bid but at the same time
I have to work to earn money so I can buy gems and if I were to bid literally anything over Mew I would have to work nearly 11-12 hours to get it
I'm out soz
@sQld
I want to bid but at the same time
I have to work to earn money so I can buy gems and if I were to bid literally anything over Mew I would have to work nearly 11-12 hours to get it
I'm out soz
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@Mew 11.1kg
@Mew 11.1kg
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi @Mew 11.2kg