Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Infertile XXY Obsidian (OVER)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Probably won't be bidding but LDP please out of sheer interest
Probably won't be bidding but LDP please out of sheer interest
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Ldp please
Ldp please
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
@Alphazi I've recorded your bid! <3

@EgoLobster well that would certainly be very welcome XD I wish you luck obtaining the sprite whether you choose to buy the girl or not!

(Also added all LDPs to the list - not pinging anyone in response because I'm usually annoyed when I'm pinged over an LDP confirmation.)
@Alphazi I've recorded your bid! <3

@EgoLobster well that would certainly be very welcome XD I wish you luck obtaining the sprite whether you choose to buy the girl or not!

(Also added all LDPs to the list - not pinging anyone in response because I'm usually annoyed when I'm pinged over an LDP confirmation.)
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
Could i snag an LDP? I unfortunately can't bid on her, but I'm interested to watch the progress...
Could i snag an LDP? I unfortunately can't bid on her, but I'm interested to watch the progress...
A LDP, please? I'm not going to bid, but this is the first time I've ever seen an infertile dragon and I want to see what happens.
A LDP, please? I'm not going to bid, but this is the first time I've ever seen an infertile dragon and I want to see what happens.
8SzUkvf.pngAjq2isW.pngiAiI6jU.png
LDP please!
LDP please!
Could I get a LDP to spectate please? ^ ^
Could I get a LDP to spectate please? ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@sQld
If I get that light sprite I'm getting her for sure, getting an intertile dragon is my dream- plus she has the perfect colors and genes to fit in my lair owo
If I can't, well, hey, I'll at least be able to bid on her later
LDP please
@sQld
If I get that light sprite I'm getting her for sure, getting an intertile dragon is my dream- plus she has the perfect colors and genes to fit in my lair owo
If I can't, well, hey, I'll at least be able to bid on her later
LDP please
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
What is the "snipe guard"?
What is the "snipe guard"?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor "snipe guard" means that if someone places a bid close to the end of the auction, then the auction will be extended by (in this case) 12 hours!

Technically, I'm supposed to have a set end time for the mechanic to work properly, not just date, but I simply don't know yet because July 1 is so far away. I'll be sure to announce it well in advance so everyone is on the same page! EDIT: actually I've added an end time now, nobody needs the extra confusion. It was my bad!

So, suppose I decide my auction ends on July 1 at 10 AM. Person A places a bid at 9 AM. Person B is also interested in the dragon and has the funds to continue bidding, but they're busy or sleeping at the time. The snipe guard extends the auction, so now it lasts until 9 PM. That way, Person B has a fair chance regardless of their schedule or time zone. Hope that helped! :3
@Alkhor "snipe guard" means that if someone places a bid close to the end of the auction, then the auction will be extended by (in this case) 12 hours!

Technically, I'm supposed to have a set end time for the mechanic to work properly, not just date, but I simply don't know yet because July 1 is so far away. I'll be sure to announce it well in advance so everyone is on the same page! EDIT: actually I've added an end time now, nobody needs the extra confusion. It was my bad!

So, suppose I decide my auction ends on July 1 at 10 AM. Person A places a bid at 9 AM. Person B is also interested in the dragon and has the funds to continue bidding, but they're busy or sleeping at the time. The snipe guard extends the auction, so now it lasts until 9 PM. That way, Person B has a fair chance regardless of their schedule or time zone. Hope that helped! :3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6