Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | //Sanrixian's Shadow Art Shop//
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
That is quite sweet of you. Thank You.

I am a artist so I feel like we artist have to stand by each other. I can not imagine working hard to create something and then having others toss you under a bus for their agenda.

I feel like taking the culture out of anything art, books, music and movies go against what makes artist expression such a wonderful part of humanity. It's a reflection of who we are as a person and as humans. We as humans are given the unique gift of art and censoring that would be tragic.
That is quite sweet of you. Thank You.

I am a artist so I feel like we artist have to stand by each other. I can not imagine working hard to create something and then having others toss you under a bus for their agenda.

I feel like taking the culture out of anything art, books, music and movies go against what makes artist expression such a wonderful part of humanity. It's a reflection of who we are as a person and as humans. We as humans are given the unique gift of art and censoring that would be tragic.
iOadmp2.png
@Sanrixian

Could you ping me when new slots open up, please? :3
@Sanrixian

Could you ping me when new slots open up, please? :3
tumblr_n3p8vgIuhm1qd0s8ko3_1280.png[img][/img]
@Sanrixian Anytime uwu This is awfully sweet, and it's just too bad people blow up minor issues in the name of warped social justice :c I'd love a doodle from you, I'm personally quite awed by your work owo
@Sanrixian Anytime uwu This is awfully sweet, and it's just too bad people blow up minor issues in the name of warped social justice :c I'd love a doodle from you, I'm personally quite awed by your work owo
@Sanrixian Ahhh, that's awful sweet! You don't have to draw me anything if it turns out to be too much work (that's a rather long list, after all!) but I appreciate it all the same. Thank you, and again, I'm sorry you had to go through that. People can be super gross sometimes, but at least there's always good to balance out the bad.

By the way, your art is wonderful, especially your busts! vuv
@Sanrixian Ahhh, that's awful sweet! You don't have to draw me anything if it turns out to be too much work (that's a rather long list, after all!) but I appreciate it all the same. Thank you, and again, I'm sorry you had to go through that. People can be super gross sometimes, but at least there's always good to balance out the bad.

By the way, your art is wonderful, especially your busts! vuv
@Sanrixian

Would it be possible for me to get an avatar made for tumblr any time soon? Thanks!
@Sanrixian

Would it be possible for me to get an avatar made for tumblr any time soon? Thanks!
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@fishspeakers let me know what you'd like :>
@fishspeakers let me know what you'd like :>
ZVy3zUW.png
@Sanrixian Aww, jeez; I wasn't even here for most of what went down. u///u (though I did read back through it, and boy howdy. Wow that sure was a thing).

Maybe we could do an art trade, since all I really did was throw in my two cents and disappear? (Granted it's because my brother took me on a whirlwind adventure in Seattle, but hey.)
@Sanrixian Aww, jeez; I wasn't even here for most of what went down. u///u (though I did read back through it, and boy howdy. Wow that sure was a thing).

Maybe we could do an art trade, since all I really did was throw in my two cents and disappear? (Granted it's because my brother took me on a whirlwind adventure in Seattle, but hey.)
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif shadow.png tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
If you or anyone else doesn't want anything you by all means don't have to take it cwc;; I just have no other way of thanking all of the kind people other than drawing them dumb stuff. I'd love to do an art trade :3 or if your busy just give you lots of e hugs.
If you or anyone else doesn't want anything you by all means don't have to take it cwc;; I just have no other way of thanking all of the kind people other than drawing them dumb stuff. I'd love to do an art trade :3 or if your busy just give you lots of e hugs.
ZVy3zUW.png
@Sanrixian

Could I have a picture of my Progen made as an avatar? Her picture is here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=583&tab=dragon&did=2078

Thank you so much!
@Sanrixian

Could I have a picture of my Progen made as an avatar? Her picture is here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=583&tab=dragon&did=2078

Thank you so much!
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/3955e3c09582f6a4fcae862c12b8478a/tumblr_mwnncw3J2X1smxgc5o1_500.png[/img] common cornsnake [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/5e3c96018fb191048df5466741d16c12/tumblr_mwn08xE8s71smxgc5o3_400.jpg[/img] house sparrow These are some skins i get because i wanted to paint. Do people give these away for free? Cause i did them for fun. And i don't want to take money for enjoyment. And if you want one of these you can have them from me. (ok i want the cornsnake one because i have a cornsnake and want it for one of my boy spirals but i dont have the geeemmsss.. lol)
tumblr_mwnncw3J2X1smxgc5o1_500.png
common cornsnake

tumblr_mwn08xE8s71smxgc5o3_400.jpg
house sparrow

These are some skins i get because i wanted to paint. Do people give these away for free? Cause i did them for fun. And i don't want to take money for enjoyment. And if you want one of these you can have them from me. (ok i want the cornsnake one because i have a cornsnake and want it for one of my boy spirals but i dont have the geeemmsss.. lol)
ZVy3zUW.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43