Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | //Sanrixian's Shadow Art Shop//
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@Sanrixian

Aww, jeez, you don't have to do that. I don't considering myself any kind of "justice hero" or anything, but I can't stand it when people hurt others with their ignorance. It's ignorance and hatred that start wars, after all.

I'm continually baffled by how sensitive and abrasive people can be over matters that they know very little about.
@Sanrixian

Aww, jeez, you don't have to do that. I don't considering myself any kind of "justice hero" or anything, but I can't stand it when people hurt others with their ignorance. It's ignorance and hatred that start wars, after all.

I'm continually baffled by how sensitive and abrasive people can be over matters that they know very little about.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@Sanrixian
Haha, I was actually just looking over this and thinking that I should remember this when you open more slots so I could order art from you at some point in the future.

You're just as great a person, and don't let anything get you down or discourage you from submitting more beautiful skins in the future, especially not the tumblr robots.
@Sanrixian
Haha, I was actually just looking over this and thinking that I should remember this when you open more slots so I could order art from you at some point in the future.

You're just as great a person, and don't let anything get you down or discourage you from submitting more beautiful skins in the future, especially not the tumblr robots.
actually five generic seekers in a combiner coat
@Sanrixian

You're so sweet! Of course I would appreciate any kind of drawing, but don't feel like you owe me, even if you do some for others. I am plenty happy knowing I brightened your day a bit. :)
@Sanrixian

You're so sweet! Of course I would appreciate any kind of drawing, but don't feel like you owe me, even if you do some for others. I am plenty happy knowing I brightened your day a bit. :)
bmC7aIK.pngmLmd8FJ.pngdV1P3J2.pngWCTD8jq.png
@quiting
@camington
@odini
@pharade
@tsunako

i'm adding you all as well to the thank you for being a good human being and helping me feel better gift art queue. thank you
@quiting
@camington
@odini
@pharade
@tsunako

i'm adding you all as well to the thank you for being a good human being and helping me feel better gift art queue. thank you
ZVy3zUW.png
*Blinks* This is really sweet. Although I think we all feel it was an honor to stand up with you against this sort of idiocy. Art is Art, not a political statement and should never be seen as such. Political cartoons are not art, and Art is not a political cartoon.

People find inspiration in all things, whether it be from simple leaves from a tree or something as complex as an Egyptian temple. Never let anyone stand between your art!
*Blinks* This is really sweet. Although I think we all feel it was an honor to stand up with you against this sort of idiocy. Art is Art, not a political statement and should never be seen as such. Political cartoons are not art, and Art is not a political cartoon.

People find inspiration in all things, whether it be from simple leaves from a tree or something as complex as an Egyptian temple. Never let anyone stand between your art!
@Sanrixian

Wow I... dunno what to say ;w; Heh. I really appreciate the kind words!
@Sanrixian

Wow I... dunno what to say ;w; Heh. I really appreciate the kind words!
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
You are all fantastic. And i deeply believe that kindness should be repaid in full. and since i can draw kinda, i thought id draw for you all.
You are all fantastic. And i deeply believe that kindness should be repaid in full. and since i can draw kinda, i thought id draw for you all.
ZVy3zUW.png
eee I have to mark this beautiful little place. You are is really stunning
eee I have to mark this beautiful little place. You are is really stunning
@Sanrixian Please shoot me a ping when you've got open slots! :) Your art is beautiful.
@Sanrixian Please shoot me a ping when you've got open slots! :) Your art is beautiful.
-Oh, thank you! Yeah I just- it's really frustrating to see nice skins essentially get shut down because of poorly founded complaints like that. I won't try to say something modest- I really would love a doodle or something from you, your artwork is really nice!- but I will say thank you because I was having a bad evening for unrelated reasons and this definitely cheered me up. Take your time, okay? This is a really sweet thing you're doing.
-Oh, thank you! Yeah I just- it's really frustrating to see nice skins essentially get shut down because of poorly founded complaints like that. I won't try to say something modest- I really would love a doodle or something from you, your artwork is really nice!- but I will say thank you because I was having a bad evening for unrelated reasons and this definitely cheered me up. Take your time, okay? This is a really sweet thing you're doing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43