Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | //Sanrixian's Shadow Art Shop//
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
@Sanrixian
I would like a non-dragon avatar made if that's possible of a video game character that I like a lot. If that's okay, I can send you some pictures of him for reference in a PM.
@Sanrixian
I would like a non-dragon avatar made if that's possible of a video game character that I like a lot. If that's okay, I can send you some pictures of him for reference in a PM.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
@craymen. yes yes good i can do this.
@craymen. yes yes good i can do this.
ZVy3zUW.png
@sanrixian

Hi there! I saw your lovely art on Tumblr today, including that awesome Circuit Skydancer, and would like to get on your pinglist (if you have one) for when you open again. I'm interested in three dragons in particular, all of them are gened (one is Tiger/Eyespot, one is IriShim, and the last has Circuit) so they're probably going to be over your regular prices -- I'm not really sure how much I should save up to pay for them when you are open. Do you want me to send you the info now, or should I figure on saving up 150kT for now and we'll work out the extra after you look at how much work it'll be? I don't want to make you do too much work before you open, so I'm happy to go whatever way you want.
@sanrixian

Hi there! I saw your lovely art on Tumblr today, including that awesome Circuit Skydancer, and would like to get on your pinglist (if you have one) for when you open again. I'm interested in three dragons in particular, all of them are gened (one is Tiger/Eyespot, one is IriShim, and the last has Circuit) so they're probably going to be over your regular prices -- I'm not really sure how much I should save up to pay for them when you are open. Do you want me to send you the info now, or should I figure on saving up 150kT for now and we'll work out the extra after you look at how much work it'll be? I don't want to make you do too much work before you open, so I'm happy to go whatever way you want.
@Sanrixian may I please have a ping when youve got an open slot? :)
@Sanrixian may I please have a ping when youve got an open slot? :)
@Sanrixian c: may i have a ping when you're open? Your art is goooorgeous~
@Sanrixian c: may i have a ping when you're open? Your art is goooorgeous~
[quote name="Sanrixian" date="2013-11-22 11:25:16"]If you or anyone else doesn't want anything you by all means don't have to take it cwc;; I just have no other way of thanking all of the kind people other than drawing them dumb stuff. I'd love to do an art trade :3 or if your busy just give you lots of e hugs.[/quote] An art trade would be a lot of fun! And I won't be too busy at all, either. ovo Just tell me what you'd like, and I'll draw you something nice in return.
Sanrixian wrote on 2013-11-22 11:25:16:
If you or anyone else doesn't want anything you by all means don't have to take it cwc;; I just have no other way of thanking all of the kind people other than drawing them dumb stuff. I'd love to do an art trade :3 or if your busy just give you lots of e hugs.

An art trade would be a lot of fun! And I won't be too busy at all, either. ovo Just tell me what you'd like, and I'll draw you something nice in return.
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif shadow.png tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
Oh gosh, missed my ping. Thank you so much for this ♥
Oh gosh, missed my ping. Thank you so much for this ♥
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[center][img]http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz161/TerraFirmaHatchery/DirtBump_zps1f54b8d0.png[/img][/center]
DirtBump_zps1f54b8d0.png
@Sanrixian

Hi, I was wondering about when you would be able to start working on my avatar? I'm not really in a hurry about it, I'm just curious. If you're too busy to start it, I'm ok about that too.
@Sanrixian

Hi, I was wondering about when you would be able to start working on my avatar? I'm not really in a hurry about it, I'm just curious. If you're too busy to start it, I'm ok about that too.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@fishspeakers
and everyone who im giving art to and whatnot

I'm finishing up a comicbook (see 23 out of 75 pages are done..and m deadline is running at me full force. publisher wants me to have it done before thanksgiving..hahah.hhhahhaa....ha.....) at the moment. hopefully within the next week i can get your avatar and @crayman's done quickly!

i still have my queue on the first page of this thread, and am happily going to add all those who asked to be added to my ping a ring a do:
@resix
@penemuel
@gladesong

sorry. paid work has to come first or how else am i going to eat chikky nugs? ;_;
love you all, will ping you soon when your things are done :3
@fishspeakers
and everyone who im giving art to and whatnot

I'm finishing up a comicbook (see 23 out of 75 pages are done..and m deadline is running at me full force. publisher wants me to have it done before thanksgiving..hahah.hhhahhaa....ha.....) at the moment. hopefully within the next week i can get your avatar and @crayman's done quickly!

i still have my queue on the first page of this thread, and am happily going to add all those who asked to be added to my ping a ring a do:
@resix
@penemuel
@gladesong

sorry. paid work has to come first or how else am i going to eat chikky nugs? ;_;
love you all, will ping you soon when your things are done :3
ZVy3zUW.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43