Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | //Sanrixian's Shadow Art Shop//
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Yes transparent bgs for all.

ping me anytime :)

EDIT: @Sanrixian

Might as well add a signature on that order :P

I want my dragon Vodka as the main picture.

Main text would be my UN "Cool" and in smaller text my account number :)

Let me know when you want the payments
Yes transparent bgs for all.

ping me anytime :)

EDIT: @Sanrixian

Might as well add a signature on that order :P

I want my dragon Vodka as the main picture.

Main text would be my UN "Cool" and in smaller text my account number :)

Let me know when you want the payments
| Click the banner to see my offer | @Cool to get my attention |
@sanrixian

AAAAAh! It's so gorgeous! It's perfect, thank you! :D I'm sending the treasure over right away!
@sanrixian

AAAAAh! It's so gorgeous! It's perfect, thank you! :D I'm sending the treasure over right away!
@sanrixian
Could you add me to a ping list for when your slots are open? c:
@sanrixian
Could you add me to a ping list for when your slots are open? c:
tRFI5MD.png
@atlas of course! post what you want here and ill ping ya!
@atlas of course! post what you want here and ill ping ya!
ZVy3zUW.png
Your art is so droolworthy, wow *_* I'm on such a dragon art binge rn, but too bad you're full up! If you're compiling a ping list, could you put my name down for a full body full render? :D
Your art is so droolworthy, wow *_* I'm on such a dragon art binge rn, but too bad you're full up! If you're compiling a ping list, could you put my name down for a full body full render? :D
6Jj8Ipi.png
@edeniade of course! thank you so much for the kind words!
@edeniade of course! thank you so much for the kind words!
ZVy3zUW.png
Hello! Massive ping incoming!

I would like to thank each and every one of your for being kind human beings, and as my way of thanks will be drawing you all a little something. I'm horrible with words and better at making drawings of dragons. So, check your inbox sometimes within the next month for some small type of goodie from Sanri. Because i appreciate you all greatly and your bravery/kindness/intelligence and gusto to stand up against stupidity.

@gat
@areeyana
@rhyvendra
@vremya
@rhea
@fishspeakers
@cyradisy
@captainengstrom
@wolftears
@chivere
@shiniIllumi
@d0zeoff
@grimhonk
@incarnation
@craymen
@minkylowlife
@morticia
@dracoon
@fancyfennekin

(i might be adding more if i missed some folks, but i'll ping them individually)
You can see examples of my art that isn't skin related in my little thread here.
again.
mass hugs.
Hello! Massive ping incoming!

I would like to thank each and every one of your for being kind human beings, and as my way of thanks will be drawing you all a little something. I'm horrible with words and better at making drawings of dragons. So, check your inbox sometimes within the next month for some small type of goodie from Sanri. Because i appreciate you all greatly and your bravery/kindness/intelligence and gusto to stand up against stupidity.

@gat
@areeyana
@rhyvendra
@vremya
@rhea
@fishspeakers
@cyradisy
@captainengstrom
@wolftears
@chivere
@shiniIllumi
@d0zeoff
@grimhonk
@incarnation
@craymen
@minkylowlife
@morticia
@dracoon
@fancyfennekin

(i might be adding more if i missed some folks, but i'll ping them individually)
You can see examples of my art that isn't skin related in my little thread here.
again.
mass hugs.
ZVy3zUW.png
@Sanrixian ;u; *hugs* I hope you're feeling better now!
It's totally unnecessary but thankyou for the thought. c:
@Sanrixian ;u; *hugs* I hope you're feeling better now!
It's totally unnecessary but thankyou for the thought. c:
Participating in Trick or Treat
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@sanrixian

You're very welcome. It's nice of you to do this. I look forward to getting a drawing from you.
@sanrixian

You're very welcome. It's nice of you to do this. I look forward to getting a drawing from you.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
You're very sweet! I'm very sick of the "you can't draw this" mentality that hyper-sensitive social justice extremists have.

Let me know via PM when you're getting around to doodling for me! I'll let you know which dragons I'd love to see doodles of.

No matter what, remember that you're not doing anything wrong by using the things you find beautiful in this world to create, no matter how large or small the creation.
You're very sweet! I'm very sick of the "you can't draw this" mentality that hyper-sensitive social justice extremists have.

Let me know via PM when you're getting around to doodling for me! I'll let you know which dragons I'd love to see doodles of.

No matter what, remember that you're not doing anything wrong by using the things you find beautiful in this world to create, no matter how large or small the creation.
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43