Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow FoddArt | May 5th - 11th
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@SpiritX Ahhhh omg he turned out great! I got nothing to add, thank you so much <3
@SpiritX Ahhhh omg he turned out great! I got nothing to add, thank you so much <3
One of Each (personal quest)
@SpiritX Username:CarnivalGoldfish Dragon:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92843381][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/928434/92843381_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel: I like if you could keep his goggles, the neck bandages, and the herald's wrap (can be simplified) I can pay extra too if needed Notes: Shy little guy, blue firebreather is scars from a weapons experiment gone wrong when he was an alchemist's apprentice, currently following around an ancient healer who agreed to take him in. Background: simple transparent
@SpiritX

Username:CarnivalGoldfish
Dragon:92843381_350.png
Apparel: I like if you could keep his goggles, the neck bandages, and the herald's wrap (can be simplified) I can pay extra too if needed
Notes: Shy little guy, blue firebreather is scars from a weapons experiment gone wrong when he was an alchemist's apprentice, currently following around an ancient healer who agreed to take him in.
Background: simple transparent
XdA0BPq.png
@RisenWolf

Sending 22 lvl 8’s for @Letiziajoi. That should be 176 lvls, 74 lvls remaining for my order.
@RisenWolf

Sending 22 lvl 8’s for @Letiziajoi. That should be 176 lvls, 74 lvls remaining for my order.
nudX0O8.png
@RisenWolf

Just sent 110 levels for a @SpiritX catto!
Lookin forward to a floofy boi.
@RisenWolf

Just sent 110 levels for a @SpiritX catto!
Lookin forward to a floofy boi.
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» chibi art shop
o» project tracker
o» wishlist
@lemfolis
Recorded!
@lemfolis
Recorded!
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@LetiziaJoi awesome! Will be sending when I get home. Also question for you, would it be possible to do a double order and/or like an animated slot *if its still available?
@LetiziaJoi awesome! Will be sending when I get home. Also question for you, would it be possible to do a double order and/or like an animated slot *if its still available?
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
@AppleSentry Recorded!
@AppleSentry Recorded!
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@LilyDragonQueen if it's for the same character, the animation slot has a simple sketch included! so i can just switch you to that type instead
otherwise, if it's for another character, that would be another slot entirely, either sketch or animation, and i'm ok with doing 2 slots for the same person ^^
@LilyDragonQueen if it's for the same character, the animation slot has a simple sketch included! so i can just switch you to that type instead
otherwise, if it's for another character, that would be another slot entirely, either sketch or animation, and i'm ok with doing 2 slots for the same person ^^
dEe2UrM.png
C3gPKb3.png
sNuSVZA.png
56yqAPu.png
bVV6yhw.png
ll0CfnD.png
Jp7QW8F.png
@lemfolis Lovely! Full body with background will be 600 levels. Thank you!
~
@Caprese Eeheehee, my first commission with weary eyes. :) Bust with background will be 400 levels. Thanks!
~
@Wayword So striking! Full body with background will be 600 levels. Thank you!
@lemfolis Lovely! Full body with background will be 600 levels. Thank you!
~
@Caprese Eeheehee, my first commission with weary eyes. :) Bust with background will be 400 levels. Thanks!
~
@Wayword So striking! Full body with background will be 600 levels. Thank you!
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
@LetiziaJoi

Character: Junerose

Type: Animation

Personality: Junerose is a very shy boy who is incredibly devoted to his religion. He plays a supportive role most of the time, but on occasion bursts out in bright flares of magic to keep himself and his party safe.

Animation: If possible, I'd love to have it so that his eyes flare up with divine magic - going from normal blue to a solar flare look!

If that needs an extra fee I'm happy to do that as well!
@LetiziaJoi

Character: Junerose

Type: Animation

Personality: Junerose is a very shy boy who is incredibly devoted to his religion. He plays a supportive role most of the time, but on occasion bursts out in bright flares of magic to keep himself and his party safe.

Animation: If possible, I'd love to have it so that his eyes flare up with divine magic - going from normal blue to a solar flare look!

If that needs an extra fee I'm happy to do that as well!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31