Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [paused] chibi pop-up shop
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@XXVeil Hii! ive been looking for art for a while now, I'd love to be put in the waitlist for the more complicated one?
well truly id want both, but its up to you since I don't wanna overwhelm you!
@XXVeil Hii! ive been looking for art for a while now, I'd love to be put in the waitlist for the more complicated one?
well truly id want both, but its up to you since I don't wanna overwhelm you!
amari-sig-acc-R.png
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
 › uma hoard
@cafemochi
hello, thank you for your interest!! i've been a little slower than usual with my orders since i'm finishing up my school semester, but i expect to be able to continue work soon after finals, so i wouldn't mind adding you to both waitlists if you'd want! ;v;/
@cafemochi
hello, thank you for your interest!! i've been a little slower than usual with my orders since i'm finishing up my school semester, but i expect to be able to continue work soon after finals, so i wouldn't mind adding you to both waitlists if you'd want! ;v;/
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@XXVeil

thats perfectly fine! and understandbale gives me more time to save up :>>
@XXVeil

thats perfectly fine! and understandbale gives me more time to save up :>>
amari-sig-acc-R.png
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
 › uma hoard
@saronai @oceanics
i hope you don't mind the ping but i don't believe i ever got the info from you both? if you're still interested in a chibi, i'll save your slots for another two days before i drop them, but if you still need more time let me know >< thank you for your time!
@saronai @oceanics
i hope you don't mind the ping but i don't believe i ever got the info from you both? if you're still interested in a chibi, i'll save your slots for another two days before i drop them, but if you still need more time let me know >< thank you for your time!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@XXVeil oh gosh so sorry, I'm in the middle of a stressful move and it totally slipped my mind. I'm definitely still interested and will try harder to get my choices in to you by the weekend. Thanks <3
@XXVeil oh gosh so sorry, I'm in the middle of a stressful move and it totally slipped my mind. I'm definitely still interested and will try harder to get my choices in to you by the weekend. Thanks <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@saronai
no worries, i totally understand! take it easy and good luck with the move ;v;/
@saronai
no worries, i totally understand! take it easy and good luck with the move ;v;/
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@XXVeil

omg I'm so sorry!!! Yes, absolutely -- I would love one of this character if that's alright!!
@XXVeil

omg I'm so sorry!!! Yes, absolutely -- I would love one of this character if that's alright!!
@XXVeil I'm one of those people who has a hard time with choices and over 400 dragons lol. I have narrowed it down to 5 chibis and now I have a few questions if you don't mind to help me decide which of the five.

The five

1. Ylli: A happy himbo who collects stars and has no gijinka yet but lots of art from his bio to inspire if you don't mind creating a look mostly from scratch/descriptions.

2. Theophania: A zoftig and friendly artist who does have a full body gijinka design I will share with you if I choose her (not in her bio yet because I'm still cleaning up the colouring job). Lovely dark-skinned lady with purple, black, and green curly hair wearing artsy colourful clothes.

3. Astaroth: My mischievous and mysterious curio collector with a full body gijinka in his bio and a headshot a little later.

4. Loctxhi: My octo-mer-man who is your friendly neighborhood eldritch monster boy (this one would end in octopus legs and I don't know if you're up for that, so might make a good basis for elmination as an option lol). Headshot in his bio.

5. Nerites: My pretty boy merman who also has a headshot in his bio and would have a maren tail if you're willing to do those in chibi.

So my questions are primarily:

1. Would you work off descriptions based on dragon and skycat artworks for Ylli?

2. If not, are tentacles instead of legs a no? Maren tails?

3. Are there any of those 5 you would absolutely LOVE to tackle (this one is actually most important to me, I love giving artists something they truly WANT to work on if at all possible)?

Edit to add: Final expense doesn't matter terribly too much for me, I should be able to afford any of those 5.
@XXVeil I'm one of those people who has a hard time with choices and over 400 dragons lol. I have narrowed it down to 5 chibis and now I have a few questions if you don't mind to help me decide which of the five.

The five

1. Ylli: A happy himbo who collects stars and has no gijinka yet but lots of art from his bio to inspire if you don't mind creating a look mostly from scratch/descriptions.

2. Theophania: A zoftig and friendly artist who does have a full body gijinka design I will share with you if I choose her (not in her bio yet because I'm still cleaning up the colouring job). Lovely dark-skinned lady with purple, black, and green curly hair wearing artsy colourful clothes.

3. Astaroth: My mischievous and mysterious curio collector with a full body gijinka in his bio and a headshot a little later.

4. Loctxhi: My octo-mer-man who is your friendly neighborhood eldritch monster boy (this one would end in octopus legs and I don't know if you're up for that, so might make a good basis for elmination as an option lol). Headshot in his bio.

5. Nerites: My pretty boy merman who also has a headshot in his bio and would have a maren tail if you're willing to do those in chibi.

So my questions are primarily:

1. Would you work off descriptions based on dragon and skycat artworks for Ylli?

2. If not, are tentacles instead of legs a no? Maren tails?

3. Are there any of those 5 you would absolutely LOVE to tackle (this one is actually most important to me, I love giving artists something they truly WANT to work on if at all possible)?

Edit to add: Final expense doesn't matter terribly too much for me, I should be able to afford any of those 5.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
so sorry for my late reply, some things came up ;;

@oceanics
i'd be happy to draw v'talla! i probably won't be able to include his weapon but if you're okay with a price of 1200g (with shading) feel free to send a CR!

@saronai
thank you for all of the options!!
for the characters that don't have a complete visual ref, i would be willing to work off of descriptions/partial references, but extra design fees might be upwards of 1kg ><
i'm okay with doing tentacles/maren tails/centaur-like/etc anatomy but those may also be subject to complexity fees!

that being said, i don't have a strong preference for anyone; i enjoy all of their designs ^^ i could give a quote of 1300g (shading included) for astaroth's gijinka!
so sorry for my late reply, some things came up ;;

@oceanics
i'd be happy to draw v'talla! i probably won't be able to include his weapon but if you're okay with a price of 1200g (with shading) feel free to send a CR!

@saronai
thank you for all of the options!!
for the characters that don't have a complete visual ref, i would be willing to work off of descriptions/partial references, but extra design fees might be upwards of 1kg ><
i'm okay with doing tentacles/maren tails/centaur-like/etc anatomy but those may also be subject to complexity fees!

that being said, i don't have a strong preference for anyone; i enjoy all of their designs ^^ i could give a quote of 1300g (shading included) for astaroth's gijinka!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@XXVeil

That's totally fine!!! I'll send a CR rn~
@XXVeil

That's totally fine!!! I'll send a CR rn~
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29