Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [paused] chibi pop-up shop
@xxveil okay i have decided if it's not too late. I'd love to see your take on my alien catmoth himbo, ylli: [Center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85174217][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/851743/85174217_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I am paricularly fond of his skycat version too (lines by scribblygryphon): [img]https://i.imgur.com/ahSp2ob.png[/img] For your version though you can take inspiration from all his bio art too and I do want a humaoid version with cat ears and moth wings (maybe in a down/relaxed pose). Ylli is a pretty boy who loves stars and sparkles and wears a lot of silver jewelry. I was thinking maybe that soft light purple/lilac as the skin colour maybe with dark purple markings and long multicoloured hair in every shade present in the pictures above. He's a shy but outgoing, happy-excitable kitty boy who loves people but is easily overwhelmed in social situations. Really good at magic but it's innate as he is very much a himbo - sweet but not terribly smart. Lay on all the complexity fees you like <3
@xxveil okay i have decided if it's not too late. I'd love to see your take on my alien catmoth himbo, ylli:
85174217_350.png

I am paricularly fond of his skycat version too (lines by scribblygryphon):

ahSp2ob.png

For your version though you can take inspiration from all his bio art too and I do want a humaoid version with cat ears and moth wings (maybe in a down/relaxed pose).

Ylli is a pretty boy who loves stars and sparkles and wears a lot of silver jewelry. I was thinking maybe that soft light purple/lilac as the skin colour maybe with dark purple markings and long multicoloured hair in every shade present in the pictures above.

He's a shy but outgoing, happy-excitable kitty boy who loves people but is easily overwhelmed in social situations. Really good at magic but it's innate as he is very much a himbo - sweet but not terribly smart. Lay on all the complexity fees you like <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@saronai
sounds good, i would love to try drawing him and have some ideas for the gijinka already! x) would 2700g sound okay, including shading and factoring in the minimum design fee i mentioned before? i could also make an exception and show a WIP to make sure you like the direction the design is going in!
@saronai
sounds good, i would love to try drawing him and have some ideas for the gijinka already! x) would 2700g sound okay, including shading and factoring in the minimum design fee i mentioned before? i could also make an exception and show a WIP to make sure you like the direction the design is going in!
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse page!
@XXVeil that works for me, thanks so much <3

I'll set up the CR now :D
@XXVeil that works for me, thanks so much <3

I'll set up the CR now :D
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@saronai hello again, does something like this look alright? [img]https://i.imgur.com/pUFqmvd.jpg[/img]
@saronai
hello again, does something like this look alright?
pUFqmvd.jpg
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@XXVeil So cute, I love it! Lookit that cuteness! That little fang my sweet boy <3
@XXVeil So cute, I love it! Lookit that cuteness! That little fang my sweet boy <3
@saronai i'm so glad you liked it! x) here it is finished up then, i hope the colors look alright! do let me know if you'd like any changes and i'll do my best to make them; thank you so much for commissioning me and trusting me with his gijinka design ;v; [img]https://i.imgur.com/bJIQSom.png[/img]
@saronai
i'm so glad you liked it! x) here it is finished up then, i hope the colors look alright! do let me know if you'd like any changes and i'll do my best to make them; thank you so much for commissioning me and trusting me with his gijinka design ;v;
bJIQSom.png
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@XXVeil kdjfdkjeowifjdlskjfoewijkd!!! I love this so SO much thank you! My only tiny request would be a colour change on the pants and it's only the tiniest thing because my brain is parsing it as skin coloured with the face and hands leaving Ylli in danger of flashing everyone lol. I was thinking maybe lighter coloured pants that are maybe a match for the purple shadows under his elbows on those ribbons? Basically something a tiny bit darker than the ribbons on either side of the slit robe/skirt, but definitely lighter than the dark purple skin colour/what he has on his legs now. If that makes sense?

Either way he's looking perfect regardless, thank you so much <3
@XXVeil kdjfdkjeowifjdlskjfoewijkd!!! I love this so SO much thank you! My only tiny request would be a colour change on the pants and it's only the tiniest thing because my brain is parsing it as skin coloured with the face and hands leaving Ylli in danger of flashing everyone lol. I was thinking maybe lighter coloured pants that are maybe a match for the purple shadows under his elbows on those ribbons? Basically something a tiny bit darker than the ribbons on either side of the slit robe/skirt, but definitely lighter than the dark purple skin colour/what he has on his legs now. If that makes sense?

Either way he's looking perfect regardless, thank you so much <3
@saronai i'm so glad you like it!! x) [emoji=heart size=1]and no problem haha, does something like [url=https://imgur.com/WoEd1th]this[/url] look a bit better?
@saronai
i'm so glad you like it!! x) and no problem haha, does something like this look a bit better?
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@XXVeil perfection again, I love it so much, thanks <3
@XXVeil perfection again, I love it so much, thanks <3
@oceanics i'm so sorry for the delay with this, but i hope it looks alright all finished up; please let me know if you'd like any changes and thank you for commissioning me! ;_; [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CPVuHEM.png[/img]
@oceanics
i'm so sorry for the delay with this, but i hope it looks alright all finished up; please let me know if you'd like any changes and thank you for commissioning me! ;_;
CPVuHEM.png
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory