Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Starry Cafe Art (usd/frc)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
YEAHHH!!!!! OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!! I love how you drew my wretched little freak :) /positive Thank you so much!!!! :DDDD
YEAHHH!!!!! OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!! I love how you drew my wretched little freak :) /positive Thank you so much!!!! :DDDD
Tawny
Any Pronouns
FR+2
Visit my art shop here!
FR_Forum_Sig.png
finished comm for @Lyra531! [img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/29b1e424-7607-43d4-bb9e-09a2993bbca7_nova.png[/img]
finished comm for @Lyra531!

29b1e424-7607-43d4-bb9e-09a2993bbca7_nova.png
moonlitcrow_cicero.gif ursula | 22 | FR +0
~ art shop
~ sales thread
@starry cafe - OPEN

slots are back open! ill be doing a sale for valentines day, through the end of the 14th. couple requests will have a 15% discount, which can stack with any other discount i offer!
@starry cafe - OPEN

slots are back open! ill be doing a sale for valentines day, through the end of the 14th. couple requests will have a 15% discount, which can stack with any other discount i offer!
~ art shop
~ sales thread
Could I get a simple sketch fullbody of the couple in this man’s profile!! You See her there with him but I have more if needed! Of her, she doesnt have a fullbody but She just wears boots and big baggy pants!
Could I get a simple sketch fullbody of the couple in this man’s profile!! You See her there with him but I have more if needed! Of her, she doesnt have a fullbody but She just wears boots and big baggy pants!
@mayzel
ohh they're cute! just fill out the proper form and you can send in payment ^^

edit: the total would end up being 1050g/1.05mil !
@mayzel
ohh they're cute! just fill out the proper form and you can send in payment ^^

edit: the total would end up being 1050g/1.05mil !
~ art shop
~ sales thread
My bad!! I just came home from a party HAHAHDHD
User ID: 587374
Type of Service: fullbody simple sketch
Payment Type: mixed
Link to Character linked above! But here are more refs of the lady!
Reference Art/Text: you can have them just holding hands or however! Freestyle. !!
Pose/Personality: Carkas is more to himself and gets nervous around Occi while she is more open and cocky with her affections.
Extra: If you need more! You can PM!
My bad!! I just came home from a party HAHAHDHD
User ID: 587374
Type of Service: fullbody simple sketch
Payment Type: mixed
Link to Character linked above! But here are more refs of the lady!
Reference Art/Text: you can have them just holding hands or however! Freestyle. !!
Pose/Personality: Carkas is more to himself and gets nervous around Occi while she is more open and cocky with her affections.
Extra: If you need more! You can PM!
bump!
bump!
~ art shop
~ sales thread
bump ^^
bump ^^
~ art shop
~ sales thread
Hello there - just making sure before I post all of the info: your slots are open right? :) I'd love to commission something for FRC! :D
Hello there - just making sure before I post all of the info: your slots are open right? :) I'd love to commission something for FRC! :D
@Tempered
yes, i got slots open! ^^
@Tempered
yes, i got slots open! ^^
~ art shop
~ sales thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12