Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [IvW3] Icepop's Art Shop
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 104 105
@Gouldiae
I WANT SPIRIDEER!
Name: Athexreh
FR ID: 124640
Flight: Ice

Request: How many deer? 10
Total cost: 80 lvl
Other:
@Gouldiae
I WANT SPIRIDEER!
Name: Athexreh
FR ID: 124640
Flight: Ice

Request: How many deer? 10
Total cost: 80 lvl
Other:
erDky6R.png
Frigid Souls: Lineage

Glitched color sales

Back From The Dead: Public Hatchery
29612259.png63640503.png
@Gouldiae
I WANT SPIRIDEER!
Name: spacecat
FR ID: #33532
Flight: water

Request: How many deer? (up to 10)
Total cost: 10
Other:
@Gouldiae
I WANT SPIRIDEER!
Name: spacecat
FR ID: #33532
Flight: water

Request: How many deer? (up to 10)
Total cost: 10
Other:
69-A78-F45-66-F3-4110-8270-E40-F5220-AB46.pngA86-F3-CC9-5-AFC-466-F-858-B-34-FD42-C53-C2-A.pngC38-C5765-FAD4-4-CE0-9-F81-A608-F4-EFFA60.png70-DF89-E3-E394-4067-B7-D9-3-B556-BD239-F9.png
@Rohi
I want a copy of skin: you're in the stars!
Name: oneluckyduck
FR ID: 567176
Flight: Wind
Payment type: [levels]
@Rohi
Name: oneluckyduck
FR ID: 567176
Flight: Wind
Payment type: [levels]
FR+3
@Gouldiae
I WANT SPIRIDEER!
Name: linin
FR ID: 600785
Flight: ice

Request: 10
Total cost: 80 lvs
Other:/
@Gouldiae
I WANT SPIRIDEER!
Name: linin
FR ID: 600785
Flight: ice

Request: 10
Total cost: 80 lvs
Other:/
fUXUA3.png263ai.gif
@Mryst Sending you 14 level 6s for the order I just put in for Rohi's you're in the stars skin.
@Mryst Sending you 14 level 6s for the order I just put in for Rohi's you're in the stars skin.
FR+3
@linin confirming your order c: I submitted the run you're on to queue a couple of days ago so you should get a PA within a week

@oneluckyduck confirming your order, you are currently the only person on your run. You will 100% get a copy of the skin but I am trying to limit how many extra copies I end up with, since this skin is limited to the push, so I will likely wait until the end of the push to submit with the best blueprint. So, as a heads up, it might therefore be a little over a week until you receive a copy

thank you c:
@linin confirming your order c: I submitted the run you're on to queue a couple of days ago so you should get a PA within a week

@oneluckyduck confirming your order, you are currently the only person on your run. You will 100% get a copy of the skin but I am trying to limit how many extra copies I end up with, since this skin is limited to the push, so I will likely wait until the end of the push to submit with the best blueprint. So, as a heads up, it might therefore be a little over a week until you receive a copy

thank you c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@vousrein sounds good with me! And as far as the background goes that can be up to you ^^
@vousrein sounds good with me! And as far as the background goes that can be up to you ^^
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
@iiPessimystic sure I'll come up with a couple ideas to pick from! Also I wanted to ask, out of the references you linked, are there any you want me to follow more closely than the others or any outfit preferences? I'm mostly asking for the first character since there are a few changes in the design in the refs :)
Edit: Also if you want the chibi let me know if you'd like one of the two characters or another character <3
@iiPessimystic sure I'll come up with a couple ideas to pick from! Also I wanted to ask, out of the references you linked, are there any you want me to follow more closely than the others or any outfit preferences? I'm mostly asking for the first character since there are a few changes in the design in the refs :)
Edit: Also if you want the chibi let me know if you'd like one of the two characters or another character <3
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
@Rohi
Name: Aisuruu
FR ID: 31096
Flight: Arcane
Payment type: Gems
@Rohi
Name: Aisuruu
FR ID: 31096
Flight: Arcane
Payment type: Gems
............................ 77188789.png
Twitch
Twitter
Breeding Projects
Goals & Wishes
79555124.png
@Rohi
Name: Waywardhunter05
FR ID: 563700
Flight: Nature
Payment type: [levels/gems] Currently working on a currency exchange from treasure to gems, I can sent the payment once that's finished ^-^ edit: got it! Can send the gems when needed
@Rohi
Name: Waywardhunter05
FR ID: 563700
Flight: Nature
Payment type: [levels/gems] Currently working on a currency exchange from treasure to gems, I can sent the payment once that's finished ^-^ edit: got it! Can send the gems when needed
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 104 105