Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Fast lore writing shop! (open!)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33
@Healoe
Aggg I absolutely LOVE it!<33

And ofcourse you may showcase her as an example^v^
@Healoe
Aggg I absolutely LOVE it!<33

And ofcourse you may showcase her as an example^v^
Anoing
Avian
Artist
@Healoe Hello! Do you think you could do some combined lore for these two dragons of mine? [b]Dragons:[/b] Kokiri and Valentin [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59240938][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/592410/59240938_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59243829][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/592439/59243829_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Length:[/b] Free writing! [b]Canon to FR Lore:[/b] Doesn't need to be [b]Topic:[/b] Mix of Lighthearted and a little hardship in life [b]Payment:[/b] Gems and Baldwin mats [b]Limitations:[/b] They have a short paragraph in their bios about themselves already so, if you don't mind following that it'd appreciate it. I also would appreciate it if you could take a look at King and Shale in my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/213383]lore tab[/url] in order to just try and fit them into the clan lore. King is on the 1st page and Shale is on the 2nd. Doesn't have to be a full thing on that just maybe a short snippet of them finding their place in the clan! Also if it would help at all, please feel free to peak into the others in my lore tab ^^ King and Shale just hold the main lore of the clan. [b]Curious?[/b] Interested Lore Writer [b]How I Got Them:[/b] I bought them both on Valentine's day [b]Any Rush?[/b] Nope! Please take your time! I would just appreciate an update here and there if at all possible ^^
@Healoe

Hello! Do you think you could do some combined lore for these two dragons of mine?

Dragons: Kokiri and Valentin
59240938_350.png

59243829_350.png

Length: Free writing!

Canon to FR Lore: Doesn't need to be

Topic: Mix of Lighthearted and a little hardship in life

Payment: Gems and Baldwin mats

Limitations: They have a short paragraph in their bios about themselves already so, if you don't mind following that it'd appreciate it.

I also would appreciate it if you could take a look at King and Shale in my lore tab in order to just try and fit them into the clan lore. King is on the 1st page and Shale is on the 2nd. Doesn't have to be a full thing on that just maybe a short snippet of them finding their place in the clan! Also if it would help at all, please feel free to peak into the others in my lore tab ^^ King and Shale just hold the main lore of the clan.

Curious? Interested Lore Writer

How I Got Them: I bought them both on Valentine's day

Any Rush? Nope! Please take your time! I would just appreciate an update here and there if at all possible ^^
@Chaosdragoness

your order looks so interesting! I am excited to work on the order once I finish the rest :>

I'll definitely follow the lore para already written for them, and overall this seems really exciting!

And as for updates on my progress, I tend to do one day per order, so currently you are 4th in the order queue. Tomorrow I would finish the first order, the next day would be the second order, third day third order, so I can get yours done by 12 sept (FR time) if that's ok.

once again, ty for your order!
@Chaosdragoness

your order looks so interesting! I am excited to work on the order once I finish the rest :>

I'll definitely follow the lore para already written for them, and overall this seems really exciting!

And as for updates on my progress, I tend to do one day per order, so currently you are 4th in the order queue. Tomorrow I would finish the first order, the next day would be the second order, third day third order, so I can get yours done by 12 sept (FR time) if that's ok.

once again, ty for your order!
sxrFjUf.gif WuIBc.gifZakSR.gifOdlyA.gif adoption thread | G1 + Eggs Raffle | PWYW Dragon Lore | Wishlist
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
^
^
sxrFjUf.gif WuIBc.gifZakSR.gifOdlyA.gif adoption thread | G1 + Eggs Raffle | PWYW Dragon Lore | Wishlist
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
Hello @Healoe Sorry but it says I haven't payed but I already sent you the payment over cross roads and you have accepted it.
Hello @Healoe Sorry but it says I haven't payed but I already sent you the payment over cross roads and you have accepted it.
SQVdsFh.pnguO4hI6g.pngx5p5Lqa.png
@FunnyBBones
Ah-
Sorry I must’ve forgotten to update it! Thanks for reminding me ^w^
@FunnyBBones
Ah-
Sorry I must’ve forgotten to update it! Thanks for reminding me ^w^
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
@Healoe haha its okay, I get that
@Healoe haha its okay, I get that
SQVdsFh.pnguO4hI6g.pngx5p5Lqa.png
^
^
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
still one slot!
still one slot!
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
@XxCalypsoxX

I am done with your order! Here is the doc with the writing for the Wildclaw and the Obelisk! Do let me know if there is anything unsatisfactory. There is roughly 620 words altogether, spilt down 312 and 308 words for the male and female respectively.

I kept it in one document this time, first page is the male Obelisk, second page is the female Wildclaw just to save space lol-

I do hope you enjoy the read!!

edit: word count changed a tad bit, too lazy to update, but still within a close range <3
@XxCalypsoxX

I am done with your order! Here is the doc with the writing for the Wildclaw and the Obelisk! Do let me know if there is anything unsatisfactory. There is roughly 620 words altogether, spilt down 312 and 308 words for the male and female respectively.

I kept it in one document this time, first page is the male Obelisk, second page is the female Wildclaw just to save space lol-

I do hope you enjoy the read!!

edit: word count changed a tad bit, too lazy to update, but still within a close range <3
dgZqX5Q.pngCQ7Bbrl.png
sNuSVZA.pngYw8EvNQ.png
12ilQ62.pngJHqnR5C.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33