Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF art OF 3MIL treasure/30k+ gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="K4gryffindor" date="2024-03-21 21:15:02" ] @/OneSpookyBoi Hi hi! I was looking through your characters and got struck with inspiration when I saw Fin. I was thinking that it would be fun to mess around again with a glitch effect that I had done for an art fight attack last year (here's a separate link to just the image in case you don't have an art fight login). Here's a link to my art shop and my ToyHouse for more examples :) Let me know if you're interested in this idea or commissioning me in general :P [/quote] Yeah i think the glitchy transistion wouild work great for his mask changes!! im down!! shall I send a cr?? how much would it be?
K4gryffindor wrote on 2024-03-21 21:15:02:
@/OneSpookyBoi Hi hi! I was looking through your characters and got struck with inspiration when I saw Fin. I was thinking that it would be fun to mess around again with a glitch effect that I had done for an art fight attack last year (here's a separate link to just the image in case you don't have an art fight login). Here's a link to my art shop and my ToyHouse for more examples :) Let me know if you're interested in this idea or commissioning me in general :P
Yeah i think the glitchy transistion wouild work great for his mask changes!!
im down!! shall I send a cr?? how much would it be?
please ping me!! I always miss stuff
@OneSpookyBoi
Hm, my standard rate for headshots is 750g and since I will only have to redraw some portions of the face, change colors, and of course do the glitching, how does 1000g sound?
@OneSpookyBoi
Hm, my standard rate for headshots is 750g and since I will only have to redraw some portions of the face, change colors, and of course do the glitching, how does 1000g sound?
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
@OneSpookyBoi oh my bad XD but I could be bribed loll but ye all good!
@OneSpookyBoi oh my bad XD but I could be bribed loll but ye all good!
I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | DRESS/SCRY 4 GEMS
CUSTOMS
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hello! I'd love to draw any of your characters! You can find examples of my art and prices in my art shop though if you'd like me to share more specific examples, let me know!

Good luck with your search! :D
Hello! I'd love to draw any of your characters! You can find examples of my art and prices in my art shop though if you'd like me to share more specific examples, let me know!

Good luck with your search! :D
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.
@OneSpookyBoi I've got two slots available right now, plus if you want to get better bang for your buck, I'm also offering double LAH for any familiars I don't have. You can buy them off the AH and double your purchasing power for my art that way! Here's my comms dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87314146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/873142/87314146_350.png[/img][/url]
@OneSpookyBoi I've got two slots available right now, plus if you want to get better bang for your buck, I'm also offering double LAH for any familiars I don't have. You can buy them off the AH and double your purchasing power for my art that way!

Here's my comms dragon:

87314146_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10