Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF art OF 3MIL treasure/30k+ gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
-
-
please ping me!! I always miss stuff
:^D
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ART, dont be afraid to dm me! I will overpay probably
@OneSpookyBoi hello!!!! i remember you wanted to be added to my main art shop's pinglist. while i'm still working really slowly on orders right now due to health issues, i wanted to offer that if you're interested you can check out my doodle shop!!! would be happy to draw ur guys. :3
@OneSpookyBoi hello!!!! i remember you wanted to be added to my main art shop's pinglist. while i'm still working really slowly on orders right now due to health issues, i wanted to offer that if you're interested you can check out my doodle shop!!! would be happy to draw ur guys. :3
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
[quote name="493" date="2023-10-22 04:33:09" ] @OneSpookyBoi hello!!!! i remember you wanted to be added to my main art shop's pinglist. while i'm still working really slowly on orders right now due to health issues, i wanted to offer that if you're interested you can check out my doodle shop!!! would be happy to draw ur guys. :3 [/quote] how about 1000 gems? :^D im interested, yes yes
493 wrote on 2023-10-22 04:33:09:
how about 1000 gems? :^D im interested, yes yes
@OneSpookyBoi that sounds totally fine!! let me know if there's someone specific you want me to draw or if you'd like it to be a surprise!!! ;;w;; <333
@OneSpookyBoi that sounds totally fine!! let me know if there's someone specific you want me to draw or if you'd like it to be a surprise!!! ;;w;; <333
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
@onespookyboi
Hi, I would really love to draw Spyro, Damian, Nikita or Zacharie!! I have a link to my art shop in my signature (the top text)! If you need set prices please feel free to pm me!
@onespookyboi
Hi, I would really love to draw Spyro, Damian, Nikita or Zacharie!! I have a link to my art shop in my signature (the top text)! If you need set prices please feel free to pm me!
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
[quote name="493" date="2023-10-22 08:51:38" ] @/OneSpookyBoi that sounds totally fine!! let me know if there's someone specific you want me to draw or if you'd like it to be a surprise!!! ;;w;; <333 [/quote] would you be able to doodle this guy? https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/72121385_NJPVptLPKNUCQrI.png ill send the gems now!
493 wrote on 2023-10-22 08:51:38:
@/OneSpookyBoi that sounds totally fine!! let me know if there's someone specific you want me to draw or if you'd like it to be a surprise!!! ;;w;; <333
would you be able to doodle this guy? https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/72121385_NJPVptLPKNUCQrI.png ill send the gems now!
@OneSpookyBoi

yes!! can do. ^__^ which set of armour though? or is it up to me. ;O; (so pretty...!!!)
@OneSpookyBoi

yes!! can do. ^__^ which set of armour though? or is it up to me. ;O; (so pretty...!!!)
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
[quote name="493" date="2023-10-24 06:58:43" ] @/OneSpookyBoi yes!! can do. ^__^ which set of armour though? or is it up to me. ;O; (so pretty...!!!) [/quote] up to you my friend!! thank you!!
493 wrote on 2023-10-24 06:58:43:
@/OneSpookyBoi

up to you my friend!! thank you!!
-
-
-
-