Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF art OF 3MIL treasure/30k+ gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[emoji=puzzle piece orange size=1]
please ping me!! I always miss stuff
:^D
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ART, dont be afraid to dm me! I will overpay probably
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'd love to give some of your kiddos some art!!!

Spyro and Nikita are the two that catch my eye the most but I'd honestly enjoy giving any of them some love.

My art shop is linked in my signature if you'd like to check you my style!
I'd love to give some of your kiddos some art!!!

Spyro and Nikita are the two that catch my eye the most but I'd honestly enjoy giving any of them some love.

My art shop is linked in my signature if you'd like to check you my style!
~My Art Shop~
e7EhyJw.gif
-
-
@OneSpookyBoi Hi hi! I was looking through your characters and got struck with inspiration when I saw Fin. I was thinking that it would be fun to mess around again with a glitch effect that I had done for an art fight attack last year (here's a separate link to just the image in case you don't have an art fight login). Here's a link to my art shop and my ToyHouse for more examples :) Let me know if you're interested in this idea or commissioning me in general :P
@OneSpookyBoi Hi hi! I was looking through your characters and got struck with inspiration when I saw Fin. I was thinking that it would be fun to mess around again with a glitch effect that I had done for an art fight attack last year (here's a separate link to just the image in case you don't have an art fight login). Here's a link to my art shop and my ToyHouse for more examples :) Let me know if you're interested in this idea or commissioning me in general :P
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
I can be bribed to do more human/oid stuff.. can show examples to show I can

Some of your characters are kinda like they are humanoids?? but like. I dunno?? so I guess it depends
Comfy with most/all body types

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3317132/1 (Can do bigger stuff than these)

Some of your characters are kinda like they are humanoids?? but like. I dunno?? so I guess it depends

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3317132/1 (Can do bigger stuff than these)
I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | DRESS/SCRY 4 GEMS
CUSTOMS
[quote name="ToucandaToucan" date="2024-03-21 23:08:06" ] I can be bribed to do more human/oid stuff.. can show examples to show I can Some of your characters are kinda like they are humanoids?? but like. I dunno?? so I guess it depends Comfy with most/all body types https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3317132/1 (Can do bigger stuff than these) [/quote] Hi friend!! You're only accepting usd at the moment so I cannot get anything :( your art is magnificent though!! Also yes, all my ocs are humanoid </3
ToucandaToucan wrote on 2024-03-21 23:08:06:

Hi friend!! You're only accepting usd at the moment so I cannot get anything :(
your art is magnificent though!!

Also yes, all my ocs are humanoid </3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9