Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bam's Shop : Art of Anything
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
<3
<3
Username: CarrionSoup
Type: Full Body
Style: Normal
Payment: Gems
Refs: Images | TH for more info
Details: Confident and friendly but can come off as intimidating, body is slightly iridescent, under his "helmet" is too dark for details other than his eyes (doesn't need to include weapon/shield but if there is the option I can pay more to include one or both)
Pose: Whatever you think would work best
Background: Simple, up to you
Username: CarrionSoup
Type: Full Body
Refs: Images | TH for more info
Details: Confident and friendly but can come off as intimidating, body is slightly iridescent, under his "helmet" is too dark for details other than his eyes (doesn't need to include weapon/shield but if there is the option I can pay more to include one or both)
Pose: Whatever you think would work best
Background: Simple, up to you
JRQKYbz.png kFuJSvU.png
@CarrionSoup

Lovely bug! That'll be 4000g without the props, +250g for each if you want one or both included
@CarrionSoup

Lovely bug! That'll be 4000g without the props, +250g for each if you want one or both included
[b]Username:[/b] RisenWolf [b]Type:[/b] Half Body [b]Style:[/b] Normal [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Refs:[/b] Please do Jay. Description: He wears a bronze coin on a silver chain around his neck, has a scar under his left eye (right if you are looking at him), has heterochromia (left eye is brown and right is blue), and has brown shaggy hair (length that gets in eyes, but not down to his shoulders). Clothing is up to you. He wears a lot of gray, black, or deep reds. Art is on Nova [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54197592][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/541976/54197592_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Details:[/b] He is protective of those he cares about and confident in his abilities. [b]Pose:[/b] artist choice [b]Background:[/b] simple
Username: RisenWolf
Type: Half Body
Refs:
Please do Jay.
Description: He wears a bronze coin on a silver chain around his neck, has a scar under his left eye (right if you are looking at him), has heterochromia (left eye is brown and right is blue), and has brown shaggy hair (length that gets in eyes, but not down to his shoulders).
Clothing is up to you. He wears a lot of gray, black, or deep reds.
Art is on Nova
54197592_350.png
Details: He is protective of those he cares about and confident in his abilities.
Pose: artist choice
Background: simple
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@RisenWolf

That'll be 2500g
@RisenWolf

That'll be 2500g
@CarrionSoup [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/804015122837143592/1109525598197534750/Untitled1258_Restored_20230520115639.png[/img]
@CarrionSoup

Untitled1258_Restored_20230520115639.png
This is so so cool!! Thank you so much we love it!
This is so so cool!! Thank you so much we love it!
JRQKYbz.png kFuJSvU.png
Glad you do! Thanks for ordering :)
Glad you do! Thanks for ordering :)
Thank you so much! I love him! I’ll be back for another soon.
Thank you so much! I love him! I’ll be back for another soon.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
Hey, sorry for ignoring your order form and being complicated, but I was wondering if you might be willing to do something in a style like dots or skull ink for the fool? Something thematic either featuring a crow, raven, or bird skull? alternatively, something in one of those styles for the Hanged Man, (though I know you already did a headshot with a hawk for him XD, I wouldn't mind something else in that different kind of style), with a hawk and maybe some other bits (dogtags, a photograph, or flower or whatever) and how much would that cost?
Hey, sorry for ignoring your order form and being complicated, but I was wondering if you might be willing to do something in a style like dots or skull ink for the fool? Something thematic either featuring a crow, raven, or bird skull? alternatively, something in one of those styles for the Hanged Man, (though I know you already did a headshot with a hawk for him XD, I wouldn't mind something else in that different kind of style), with a hawk and maybe some other bits (dogtags, a photograph, or flower or whatever) and how much would that cost?
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18