Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bam's Shop : Art of Anything [Full]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
------- [Center][emoji=rhino beetle size=1] ------ Dots style will still exist, it is not cheaper in a smaller shop :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3322102/1#post_56378576]Shop link[/url] Skull Ink may be added to it in the future. ( I can still draw it upon request, PM for a price quote. )

Dots style will still exist, it is not cheaper in a smaller shop :)

Shop link

Skull Ink may be added to it in the future.
( I can still draw it upon request, PM for a price quote. )
----- [center][emoji=rhino beetle size=1][/center] ----- [center] The old Other Slots pinglist will now be used as the pinglist for my design shop! Said shop has been taken down and will be remade in the near future. If you are interested in getting designs from me, feel free to join the pinglist! [pinglist=3083] There will be dragon gijinkas, custom designs, palette designs, and possibly adoptables :) [/center]

The old Other Slots pinglist will now be used as the pinglist for my design shop!
Said shop has been taken down and will be remade in the near future.
If you are interested in getting designs from me, feel free to join the pinglist!

There will be dragon gijinkas, custom designs, palette designs, and possibly adoptables :)
sorry for the question, i am fully able to order art of one of my own characters instead for a 3d model (when i have the funds) but i was curious if a furby would fall under copyrighted media? its a toy but its not technically a character i have either so i totally understand if you wouldn't be comfortable.
sorry for the question, i am fully able to order art of one of my own characters instead for a 3d model (when i have the funds) but i was curious if a furby would fall under copyrighted media? its a toy but its not technically a character i have either so i totally understand if you wouldn't be comfortable.
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
@bulrush

Lol you're fine! I can totally draw/model a furby for you, I more or less just don't want to draw copyrighted characters (ex. sonic, batman, etc.) (fan characters are fine tho, perhaps I should add those notes)
@bulrush

Lol you're fine! I can totally draw/model a furby for you, I more or less just don't want to draw copyrighted characters (ex. sonic, batman, etc.) (fan characters are fine tho, perhaps I should add those notes)
I would love to claim the slot if no one else has yet! o:

Username: OceanicPirate
Type: Half Body
Style: Refined
Rendering: Flat-color
Refs: Omen!
Details: Around others he's very confident and sure of his abilities, and tends to come off as a bit flirty. He tends to make decisions that directly benefit him in some sort of way, though for the ones he cares about he will go out of his way to make sure they're protected.
Pose: Artistic freedom!
Background: Simple (Artistic Freedom)
Payment: Treasure
I would love to claim the slot if no one else has yet! o:

Username: OceanicPirate
Type: Half Body
Style: Refined
Rendering: Flat-color
Refs: Omen!
Details: Around others he's very confident and sure of his abilities, and tends to come off as a bit flirty. He tends to make decisions that directly benefit him in some sort of way, though for the ones he cares about he will go out of his way to make sure they're protected.
Pose: Artistic freedom!
Background: Simple (Artistic Freedom)
Payment: Treasure
hello! could i ask how much you might charge for a basic bust or halfbody of this character, if you'd be willing to draw them? :o

(and while i'm here, thank you for the finished headshot of canadea from your other shop, she looks great!!)
hello! could i ask how much you might charge for a basic bust or halfbody of this character, if you'd be willing to draw them? :o

(and while i'm here, thank you for the finished headshot of canadea from your other shop, she looks great!!)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@OceanicPirate

Absolutely! I love vampires <3 That'll be 2000kt (2000000/2,000,000)

@XXVeil

Hi! I can take yours as well if you're interested ^^
A basic bust of them would be 2000g/kt due to the multiple heads
A basic halfbody would be 3000g/kt

(Also, glad you liked it!)
@OceanicPirate

Absolutely! I love vampires <3 That'll be 2000kt (2000000/2,000,000)

@XXVeil

Hi! I can take yours as well if you're interested ^^
A basic bust of them would be 2000g/kt due to the multiple heads
A basic halfbody would be 3000g/kt

(Also, glad you liked it!)
thank you so much!! 3kg sounds good to me, hopefully this form looks alright :'D

Username: xxveil
Type: halfbody
Style: basic, maybe angular if you'd want?
Rendering: rendered ?
Refs: https://toyhou.se/26289521.the-damned-and-devilish
Details: there's a short description on their page!
Pose: would love to see both heads with a sinister toothy smile, but feel free to take liberties if something else might come to mind! i'll leave the pose up to you as well!
Background: simple (artistic freedom)
Payment: gems
thank you so much!! 3kg sounds good to me, hopefully this form looks alright :'D

Username: xxveil
Type: halfbody
Style: basic, maybe angular if you'd want?
Rendering: rendered ?
Refs: https://toyhou.se/26289521.the-damned-and-devilish
Details: there's a short description on their page!
Pose: would love to see both heads with a sinister toothy smile, but feel free to take liberties if something else might come to mind! i'll leave the pose up to you as well!
Background: simple (artistic freedom)
Payment: gems
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@XXVeil

Gotcha! Send CR when you're able :)
@XXVeil

Gotcha! Send CR when you're able :)
Hello! I am taking ONE Main slot and ONE Cheeb slot