Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Big boy JENKINS epic lore store (5G)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[center]you gave so good advice on genes. can you please lore pest [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88067811][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/880679/88067811_350.png[/img][/url] and pulse too also. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78152878][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/781529/78152878_350.png[/img] [/center]
you gave so good advice on genes. can you please lore pest
88067811_350.png

and pulse too also.
78152878_350.png
Untitled207.png
tiff/etc. 20s. autistic. dog. tma. avi dragon.
V7wUqxW.pngrUoKR6y.png
@itits YEAAAAHHH PESTILENCE PEST LOOK SO GOOD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88067811][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/880679/88067811_350.png[/img][/url] ONCE!!!!!! Upon a time the world was DEAD AND A ROTTING APPLE. Every other animal had DIED before and now there was nothing left except for dirt and fish poop. Suddently, deep within the earth, a little red Worm came out, out of the rotting apple that was PLANET. And it chewed and chewed and chewed. The worm was pulsatinh and blood slooged through jts muscles and vessels, the worm was SICK with the same rotting sickness that had BLOGHTED THE WHOLE WORL. d. And it began to change. Its eyes became all eyes and its mouth became eyes too, and the blood inside of it changed from good red to bad red. The worm died it was the last worm on earth but the new thing inside of it came out, that was PESTILENCE, and PESTILENCE was ALONE AND DEAD. Pest looked around and pest said :( i am so sad because the last thing died and now there is no one to make sick. So pest flew out of the earth and sailed into the seas of the skies burrowing into every planet pest could find but there was nothing. PESTILENCE got really tired and full from all the fish poop it was eating (from the planets) so pest sat down to take a little rest. Suddentlynpest realized: there was LIFE!!! A bucnh of sparkledog lizards lived on thsi planet and they were dancing all around throwing flowers and kissing each ofher on the cheek. And PESTILENCE said YAAAAAYYY!!!! And then the dragon world became dark and deadly plagues of locusts swarmed the skies blotting out the dying sun and the land was swept with a horrible disease that made your eyes melt into your knees. And PESTILENCE lived happily ever after. The end!!!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78152878][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/781529/78152878_350.png[/img][/url] One time Pulse the baby goat was getting her diploma in medical school. She was so proud and she had oozed so many sweats out of each and every one of her pores to get where she is today. It was a big day. Sufdenly, all disease was cured and world peace happened. Pulse was so sad because what did she even do all that for then!!!! So she was sad and mad and she had to work at blockbuster. (This is a period piece) One day, pulse was polishing the movies when she heard a noise. It sounded like a big *** crater and it made a giant stupid hole in the ground. She said wha. And she looked out side. Sitting yhere was some kind of alien made of blood and guts and eyes, and leeches were crawling out of it. She said oh hello are you sick? (hopeful) and the alien said no im not sick. And she said oh (sad). And the alien said i am SICKNESS and she said WHAAA? And the alien said yea so i am PESTILENCE and im looking for a place to spread my PESTILENCE but all the other worlds have been destroyed by demons past :( and pulse said ohhh :( but inside she said: i have an idea. And she said theres no PESTILENCE here but you could wipe it off on thsi world if you wanted to. And pest said Really??? And pulse said Ya!!!! And inside she said he he he, finally i can pay off my student debt. And PESTILENCE said GREAT!!!!! And then pest SMACKED pulse right in the face with a fat load of tetanus and she died instantly. The end!!!!
@itits YEAAAAHHH PESTILENCE PEST LOOK SO GOOD

88067811_350.png
ONCE!!!!!! Upon a time the world was DEAD AND A ROTTING APPLE. Every other animal had DIED before and now there was nothing left except for dirt and fish poop. Suddently, deep within the earth, a little red Worm came out, out of the rotting apple that was PLANET. And it chewed and chewed and chewed. The worm was pulsatinh and blood slooged through jts muscles and vessels, the worm was SICK with the same rotting sickness that had BLOGHTED THE WHOLE WORL. d. And it began to change. Its eyes became all eyes and its mouth became eyes too, and the blood inside of it changed from good red to bad red. The worm died it was the last worm on earth but the new thing inside of it came out, that was PESTILENCE, and PESTILENCE was ALONE AND DEAD. Pest looked around and pest said :( i am so sad because the last thing died and now there is no one to make sick. So pest flew out of the earth and sailed into the seas of the skies burrowing into every planet pest could find but there was nothing. PESTILENCE got really tired and full from all the fish poop it was eating (from the planets) so pest sat down to take a little rest. Suddentlynpest realized: there was LIFE!!! A bucnh of sparkledog lizards lived on thsi planet and they were dancing all around throwing flowers and kissing each ofher on the cheek. And PESTILENCE said YAAAAAYYY!!!! And then the dragon world became dark and deadly plagues of locusts swarmed the skies blotting out the dying sun and the land was swept with a horrible disease that made your eyes melt into your knees. And PESTILENCE lived happily ever after. The end!!!!

78152878_350.png
One time Pulse the baby goat was getting her diploma in medical school. She was so proud and she had oozed so many sweats out of each and every one of her pores to get where she is today. It was a big day. Sufdenly, all disease was cured and world peace happened. Pulse was so sad because what did she even do all that for then!!!! So she was sad and mad and she had to work at blockbuster. (This is a period piece) One day, pulse was polishing the movies when she heard a noise. It sounded like a big *** crater and it made a giant stupid hole in the ground. She said wha. And she looked out side. Sitting yhere was some kind of alien made of blood and guts and eyes, and leeches were crawling out of it. She said oh hello are you sick? (hopeful) and the alien said no im not sick. And she said oh (sad). And the alien said i am SICKNESS and she said WHAAA? And the alien said yea so i am PESTILENCE and im looking for a place to spread my PESTILENCE but all the other worlds have been destroyed by demons past :( and pulse said ohhh :( but inside she said: i have an idea. And she said theres no PESTILENCE here but you could wipe it off on thsi world if you wanted to. And pest said Really??? And pulse said Ya!!!! And inside she said he he he, finally i can pay off my student debt. And PESTILENCE said GREAT!!!!! And then pest SMACKED pulse right in the face with a fat load of tetanus and she died instantly. The end!!!!
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
thank yous i love so many of the details here. faves are (This is a period piece) and a fat load of tetanus.
thank yous i love so many of the details here. faves are (This is a period piece) and a fat load of tetanus.
Untitled207.png
V7wUqxW.pngrUoKR6y.png
HOORAY glad U like. Only the best for the best
HOORAY glad U like. Only the best for the best
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
Hey guys who wonts, some epic lore
Hey guys who wonts, some epic lore
[center]jenkins my friend can you please give lore to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89654840]soup[/url]. and dipping fries. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/896549/89654840_350.png[/img][/center]
jenkins my friend can you please give lore to soup. and dipping fries.
89654840_350.png
Untitled207.png
V7wUqxW.pngrUoKR6y.png
@itits YEAAAHH i lvoe you soupdaloup

ONCE UPON a soup there was a soup named soupdaloup. She was the ultimate SOUP and any time a personor dragonw as hungry soup was in there soupin up a storm. 1 day soup was feeling a bit hungry broth said aaaaahhhhhh my soup its getting too empty.......i need ingredience so [soup emoji] DRAGGED [soup emoji]self out of the kitchen the remaining soup residue sloshing a bit within the bowl but not that much ebcause theres not that much and went lookin gor ingreedience but the sad and sloshful thing is that broth had NO ENERGY to find the food because there was no food. In the broth. So soup said aaaahhhhhhhh poup! Suddenyly a rustling came from the shelf int he kitchen it was a GHOST?...... "who are you" said soup "i thoguht i ghostbusted all the ghosts" but what came out wasnt even really a ghost it was a fail ghost, a pile of DIPPING FRIES that was dead once but now its not. And soup said well hello little guy because it was kidnaa cute. And the pile of dipping fries said screeaaaaahhhh and started chucking some fries at soupdaloup menacely but soup was so good at her job that she deftly caught all the fries in her mouth, adding it tot he soup and becomign soupful again. Ahhh thank you for the aoup said soup and the pile of dippingfries was a lottle confused but then soup gave it a taste of the new soup. And the pile of fries screaaahhshed happily because it had never souped before and now they are a tag team partners in the kitchen making soup for all to slurp
@itits YEAAAHH i lvoe you soupdaloup

ONCE UPON a soup there was a soup named soupdaloup. She was the ultimate SOUP and any time a personor dragonw as hungry soup was in there soupin up a storm. 1 day soup was feeling a bit hungry broth said aaaaahhhhhh my soup its getting too empty.......i need ingredience so [soup emoji] DRAGGED [soup emoji]self out of the kitchen the remaining soup residue sloshing a bit within the bowl but not that much ebcause theres not that much and went lookin gor ingreedience but the sad and sloshful thing is that broth had NO ENERGY to find the food because there was no food. In the broth. So soup said aaaahhhhhhhh poup! Suddenyly a rustling came from the shelf int he kitchen it was a GHOST?...... "who are you" said soup "i thoguht i ghostbusted all the ghosts" but what came out wasnt even really a ghost it was a fail ghost, a pile of DIPPING FRIES that was dead once but now its not. And soup said well hello little guy because it was kidnaa cute. And the pile of dipping fries said screeaaaaahhhh and started chucking some fries at soupdaloup menacely but soup was so good at her job that she deftly caught all the fries in her mouth, adding it tot he soup and becomign soupful again. Ahhh thank you for the aoup said soup and the pile of dippingfries was a lottle confused but then soup gave it a taste of the new soup. And the pile of fries screaaahhshed happily because it had never souped before and now they are a tag team partners in the kitchen making soup for all to slurp
thank you this is so wonderful and real theyre bonding over soup. everyone in the world should be bonding over soup more often.
thank you this is so wonderful and real theyre bonding over soup. everyone in the world should be bonding over soup more often.
Untitled207.png
V7wUqxW.pngrUoKR6y.png
can i pay 5kt or stuff or is it strictly only gems?
can i pay 5kt or stuff or is it strictly only gems?
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
@NikTheBug Treasure is A OK
@NikTheBug Treasure is A OK
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15