Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Light + Arcane Art for Fodder
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43
@sm06sm @IamNoHere orders taken! Also, I'm receiving but you can do both!
@sm06sm @IamNoHere orders taken! Also, I'm receiving but you can do both!
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
@sm06sm Sorry my post wasn't fully ready when you made this order! I would love to take this order, a background would add another 80 levels, ending in a total of 880. Let me know and you'll be put in for a slot! @VoidDeluz Sorry my post wasn't fully ready! I do take humanoid ocs, and it's 3-5 simplified doodles in a sort of memey style on a 500x500 canvas. AKA) however many I can fit. Here's an example! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/966115310933540887/1041411851075989555/unknown.png[/img]
@sm06sm Sorry my post wasn't fully ready when you made this order! I would love to take this order, a background would add another 80 levels, ending in a total of 880. Let me know and you'll be put in for a slot!

@VoidDeluz Sorry my post wasn't fully ready! I do take humanoid ocs, and it's 3-5 simplified doodles in a sort of memey style on a 500x500 canvas. AKA) however many I can fit. Here's an example!
unknown.png
CURRENT DOM WATCH 5kJ9JHc.png
5kJ9JHc.png
run by Bisons | he/they | FR+1 |

7UXlQKU.gifYMPbu9R.pngovanc37.png
> avatar...
> sales
> old oaks [+ hibden!]
> wishlist
@goldenskald

That's totally fine! So 4 colored chibis would be be 255 levels total, right?
25 level 10s and 1 level 5?

Just want to make sure before I finish training the rest of them ^^
@goldenskald

That's totally fine! So 4 colored chibis would be be 255 levels total, right?
25 level 10s and 1 level 5?

Just want to make sure before I finish training the rest of them ^^
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

@/Ref Thank you! Gonna start levelling ^^
@/Ref Thank you! Gonna start levelling ^^
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@CrowHarlequin okay I will send the levels ASAP, thank you!!
@CrowHarlequin okay I will send the levels ASAP, thank you!!
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
@PKRS

Can I snag a slot for one of your little guys?
I don't see a form to fill out-- so please let me know if I need to fill out something.

EDIT: Oh I found the general form at the beginning of the thread so I'll fill that out.
@PKRS

Can I snag a slot for one of your little guys?
I don't see a form to fill out-- so please let me know if I need to fill out something.

EDIT: Oh I found the general form at the beginning of the thread so I'll fill that out.
y0YshUu.png
@sm06sm order received! That looks completely doable! can do on the pose :) I'll send you a sketch to OK once I'm done with it, within the next two weeks or so. I'll price that at the same as a simple dragon, at 300 levels. Would you like him plain or for me to include some of his apparel? I can do the sword for no additional cost, but can also throw in his lil jacket & etc if you'd be interested in paying a bit extra :) You can send levels whenever you're ready-- to me please, not a receiver :) Thank you for your order!

@CatOnTheSun order received! I should be able to fit all the lanterns-- I'll send you a sketch to OK the pose/vibes once I'm done with it, within the next two weeks or so. :) 340 levels is correct, you can send levels whenever you're ready-- to me please, not a receiver :) Thank you for your order!

@Duckvack order received! Sounds good on everything, looks like they'll be fun to draw! I'll send you the sketches to OK the pose/vibes once I'm done with em, within the next two weeks or so. Your total is 680 levels (though if you send 700 as in the form I wouldn't turn down a tip! ^^). You can send levels whenever you're ready-- to me please, not a receiver :) Thank you for your order!
@sm06sm order received! That looks completely doable! can do on the pose :) I'll send you a sketch to OK once I'm done with it, within the next two weeks or so. I'll price that at the same as a simple dragon, at 300 levels. Would you like him plain or for me to include some of his apparel? I can do the sword for no additional cost, but can also throw in his lil jacket & etc if you'd be interested in paying a bit extra :) You can send levels whenever you're ready-- to me please, not a receiver :) Thank you for your order!

@CatOnTheSun order received! I should be able to fit all the lanterns-- I'll send you a sketch to OK the pose/vibes once I'm done with it, within the next two weeks or so. :) 340 levels is correct, you can send levels whenever you're ready-- to me please, not a receiver :) Thank you for your order!

@Duckvack order received! Sounds good on everything, looks like they'll be fun to draw! I'll send you the sketches to OK the pose/vibes once I'm done with em, within the next two weeks or so. Your total is 680 levels (though if you send 700 as in the form I wouldn't turn down a tip! ^^). You can send levels whenever you're ready-- to me please, not a receiver :) Thank you for your order!
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@hollypox Hello! Yes, you may :-) I'll get started as soon as I receive the levels from you! To be clear, it's this dragon? There's a broken image link in your message, so I just followed the link. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68961065][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/689611/68961065.png[/img][/url]
@hollypox

Hello! Yes, you may :-) I'll get started as soon as I receive the levels from you! To be clear, it's this dragon? There's a broken image link in your message, so I just followed the link.
68961065.png
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Pachirisu Could I get a bookshelf please?
@Pachirisu Could I get a bookshelf please?
B25L2.pngaL21n5x.png6m2ResQ.pngo659-d01-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngqBNWrht.pngUntitled_06-04-2023_02-05-05.pngUntitled_06-04-2023_01-09-41.pngo659-d05-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngUFopbYN.png91IRMND.pngo659-d04-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngUntitled_03-18-2023_01-09-05.pngo659-d02-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngtqa10NX.pngcedPG3i.png
[b]Artist[/b]: @Aarune [b]Request[/b]: Pearlcatcher adopt, no accent [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2992319][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/29924/2992319_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 28 lv 5s and 1 lv 10 to make 150 total levels [b]Other info[/b]: thank you!
Artist: @Aarune
Request: Pearlcatcher adopt, no accent
Reference(s): 2992319_350.png
Payment: 28 lv 5s and 1 lv 10 to make 150 total levels
Other info: thank you!
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43