Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dawk's mspaint art [PL]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
@Dawkosaur comm type: bust character reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65949053][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659491/65949053_350.png[/img][/url] He's a fandragon, feel free to take inspiration from the character or just the dragon :> background: I don't mind, go for it if you think it'd look good! expression/pose: I always go with smug, but artistic freedom is also allowed lol payment: gems!
@Dawkosaur

comm type: bust
character reference: 65949053_350.png
He's a fandragon, feel free to take inspiration from the character or just the dragon :>
background: I don't mind, go for it if you think it'd look good!
expression/pose: I always go with smug, but artistic freedom is also allowed lol
payment: gems!

- Accents

FfrRanA.gif
ummmmmmmmmm hey :) could i be on tha waitlist....
ummmmmmmmmm hey :) could i be on tha waitlist....
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Swevery HALF LIFE FANDRAGON.. awesome the total would be 700g without a background, bgs cost 200g more so i'd rather you choose whether or not you want a background [rule] @Hocotate hello there [emoji=owl size=1](staring at you) you are on the waitlist :3
@Swevery
HALF LIFE FANDRAGON.. awesome
the total would be 700g without a background, bgs cost 200g more so i'd rather you choose whether or not you want a background
@Hocotate
hello there (staring at you) you are on the waitlist :3
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
they/it • fr +3 • ENG/ESP
art dump
USD art shop
waitlist spot please!
waitlist spot please!
Id love to be added to the waitlist!
Id love to be added to the waitlist!
x4VFpHN.png
@Miavinn @Riko
both added ty!!
@Miavinn @Riko
both added ty!!
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
art dump
USD art shop
no spaces on the waitlist, but i can still get put on the pinglist, correct? Sorry, genuinely don't know the general etiquette of this [emoji=obelisk tongue size=1] secondary question, if/when I do make my payment I can do it in both currencies, right? (like 500g + 200,000t) Again, quite new to this lol
no spaces on the waitlist, but i can still get put on the pinglist, correct? Sorry, genuinely don't know the general etiquette of this

secondary question, if/when I do make my payment I can do it in both currencies, right? (like 500g + 200,000t)
Again, quite new to this lol
Joined 2/4/23
9hqcHsy.png X9S9OJK.png
hzM3Sr2.png WvEXipG.png
for sale! (please god my lair is so full)
Yesss I'm so glad you know who he is, half life my beloved
I'm happy paying the extra 200 for the background as long as you're happy choosing the colours for it! Colour theory is not something I'm any good at :') Otherwise no background is fine
Yesss I'm so glad you know who he is, half life my beloved
I'm happy paying the extra 200 for the background as long as you're happy choosing the colours for it! Colour theory is not something I'm any good at :') Otherwise no background is fine

- Accents

FfrRanA.gif
Please put me on the waitlist >:3
Please put me on the waitlist >:3
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
@jipzip
welcome to fr! yeah you're good, i'll add you to the pinglist
for your 2nd question: yes, i accept mixed currency, from what i've seen most artists do take mixed payment, but make sure to ask/look at their rules :D
@Swevery
cool i'll do a background, total is 900g then!
@Jekra
ahh sorry but no slots left for the waitlist :'D
although if i end up finishing these faster than expected i could take yours?!?
@jipzip
welcome to fr! yeah you're good, i'll add you to the pinglist
for your 2nd question: yes, i accept mixed currency, from what i've seen most artists do take mixed payment, but make sure to ask/look at their rules :D
@Swevery
cool i'll do a background, total is 900g then!
@Jekra
ahh sorry but no slots left for the waitlist :'D
although if i end up finishing these faster than expected i could take yours?!?
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
art dump
USD art shop
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23