Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dawk's mspaint art [PL]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
hiiiiii <:3

comm type: bust
character reference: anyone from this tag if they are ok.... (glues fingers together)
background: idm leaving it up to you!
expression/pose: also up to you :3
payment: treasure
hiiiiii <:3

character reference: anyone from this tag if they are ok.... (glues fingers together)
background: idm leaving it up to you!
expression/pose: also up to you :3
payment: treasure
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
filling out one form but if you could draw both that would be rad. am also ok with just one it’s up to you

character reference: please draw my fandragon BUT if you’d rather draw something else. please draw my fish
background: artist’s choice
expression/pose:
payment: gems
filling out one form but if you could draw both that would be rad. am also ok with just one it’s up to you

character reference: please draw my fandragon BUT if you’d rather draw something else. please draw my fish
background: artist’s choice
expression/pose:
payment: gems
AqaqXxe.png
@hocotate hi <| :3 i thiiiink i will go towards lethe i heart forlorn and tortured souls [emoji=familiar heart size=1] you can either send me a cr now or when i send a sketch!! ----- @chimerii hello again!! i could do both :] same as above, you can either send a cr now or when i send you a sketch!
@hocotate
hi <| :3
i thiiiink i will go towards lethe
i heart forlorn and tortured souls
you can either send me a cr now or when i send a sketch!!

@chimerii
hello again!!
i could do both :]
same as above, you can either send a cr now or when i send you a sketch!
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
they/it • fr +3 • ENG/ESP
art dump
USD art shop
hey! i know you're doing a comm for me already but i cannot help but love your art. ;;w;; if you'd rather not take this on i totally understand, i can drop by another time haha!!!

character reference: https://toyhou.se/24024483.locrean + would you be ok drawing him with a canon character? the character is alvis from xenoblade. :) they're friends! if not, dw abt it. <3 i kind of draw alvis a little different from canon so here's my art of him. ;w; (1, 2, 3 <- really old art but like i think it still gets the point across >.<)
background: black, green, red. any of those are fine!
expression/pose: happy and calm! :) maybe something like pondering vibes?!
payment: g
hey! i know you're doing a comm for me already but i cannot help but love your art. ;;w;; if you'd rather not take this on i totally understand, i can drop by another time haha!!!

character reference: https://toyhou.se/24024483.locrean + would you be ok drawing him with a canon character? the character is alvis from xenoblade. :) they're friends! if not, dw abt it. <3 i kind of draw alvis a little different from canon so here's my art of him. ;w; (1, 2, 3 <- really old art but like i think it still gets the point across >.<)
background: black, green, red. any of those are fine!
expression/pose: happy and calm! :) maybe something like pondering vibes?!
payment: g
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
@493
hey! id be fine with taking yours :D
i could draw him with alvis for 1000g more, is there any specific pose you want with the two of them together?

i actually have played a little of xenoblade 1 but i got to like mechon m71 and couldnt beat it so i havent tried my hand at it again OTL

you could send a cr now or when i send a sketch to you ^^/
@493
hey! id be fine with taking yours :D
i could draw him with alvis for 1000g more, is there any specific pose you want with the two of them together?

i actually have played a little of xenoblade 1 but i got to like mechon m71 and couldnt beat it so i havent tried my hand at it again OTL

you could send a cr now or when i send a sketch to you ^^/
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
art dump
USD art shop
@Dawkosaur Hey could I get a ping whenever you're open again?
@Dawkosaur Hey could I get a ping whenever you're open again?
@Dawkosaur Please put me on your pinglist!! Your work is absolutely wonderful! :D
@Dawkosaur Please put me on your pinglist!! Your work is absolutely wonderful! :D
YUDrFCG.png
yay sounds great! :}
Also for the pose, maybe alvis can be thinking with his hand on his chin and lo'crean can be holding a flower/discussing it. they're both seers so the idea is that lo'crean would be telling the future based off of the flower and alvis would be thinking about it too. ^^
if this is too specific i don't mind things being looser in concept either!!!
yay sounds great! :}
Also for the pose, maybe alvis can be thinking with his hand on his chin and lo'crean can be holding a flower/discussing it. they're both seers so the idea is that lo'crean would be telling the future based off of the flower and alvis would be thinking about it too. ^^
if this is too specific i don't mind things being looser in concept either!!!
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
@493
i actually prefer specifics so thats no problem, got it !
@493
i actually prefer specifics so thats no problem, got it !
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
art dump
USD art shop
Hello! Could i be added to the pinglist for when your open? Tysm ^^
Hello! Could i be added to the pinglist for when your open? Tysm ^^
dhJpGiJ.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23