Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [super cool and epic art shop ||| OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
YOOOO, you're here! :D I forgot all about this thread!

Um, so I do have a married robot couple, but I don't think they're TOO detailed? Especially since they wear clothes. xD

Their info and some additional links for world lore is here. :3

I'd love a fullbody of them~ The painterly shaded style is super amazing if you could do that, but if not, I'll pick something else if you're able to do these chars at all. Otherwise I can find someone else in general. I've definitely been making OCs and more fandom chars since posting, haha!

EDIT: Forgot, no needed background, they can be transparent. :3 I'd just be having an added character, fullbody, and painterly shading.

Um, so I do have a married robot couple, but I don't think they're TOO detailed? Especially since they wear clothes. xD

I'd love a fullbody of them~ The painterly shaded style is super amazing if you could do that, but if not, I'll pick something else if you're able to do these chars at all. Otherwise I can find someone else in general. I've definitely been making OCs and more fandom chars since posting, haha!

EDIT: Forgot, no needed background, they can be transparent. :3 I'd just be having an added character, fullbody, and painterly shading.
[quote name="Commander" date="2023-05-23 08:06:47" ] YOOOO, you're here! :D I forgot all about this thread! Um, so I do have a married robot couple, but I don't think they're TOO detailed? Especially since they wear clothes. xD Their info and some additional links for world lore is here. :3 I'd love a fullbody of them~ The painterly shaded style is super amazing if you could do that, but if not, I'll pick something else if you're able to do these chars at all. Otherwise I can find someone else in general. I've definitely been making OCs and more fandom chars since posting, haha! [/quote] OOOOH YEA FOR SURE!! their designs arent too detailed for me, no worries >:] just dm me with any pose ideas or other details you have in mind and ill get to it as soon as I can!! -v- (also sorry for any late replies, currently away from home, eheh-)
Commander wrote on 2023-05-23 08:06:47:

OOOOH YEA FOR SURE!! their designs arent too detailed for me, no worries >:]
just dm me with any pose ideas or other details you have in mind and ill get to it as soon as I can!! -v-
(also sorry for any late replies, currently away from home, eheh-)
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
XmHV7tO.png
QAC2ckf.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
YE53boy.png

tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png

2VtxnMX.png
6KQB58c.png
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
ll0CfnD.png
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif
Oh my god you’re back!!! Hi!!!

Could I get! A chibi flat color of her and another of him? Would they both be 80g? Making it 160g? I’m so bad at math hejdjdk

Could I get! A chibi flat color of her and another of him? Would they both be 80g? Making it 160g? I’m so bad at math hejdjdk
[quote name="Mayzel" date="2023-05-23 08:15:13" ] Oh my god you’re back!!! Hi!!! Could I get! A chibi flat color of her and another of him? Would they both be 80g? Making it 160g? I’m so bad at math hejdjdk [/quote] HIIIIII HOWDY HELLO!!! and y e s you are correct good fellow, if you're ordering separate pieces of course :]c dm with any details/requests to confirm and ill add you to the list!! >:P
Mayzel wrote on 2023-05-23 08:15:13:

HIIIIII HOWDY HELLO!!! and y e s you are correct good fellow, if you're ordering separate pieces of course :]c
dm with any details/requests to confirm and ill add you to the list!! >:P
XmHV7tO.png
QAC2ckf.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
YE53boy.png

2VtxnMX.png
6KQB58c.png
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
ll0CfnD.png
Yeah! I already sent you a dm :]
Yeah! I already sent you a dm :]
HELLO NO WAY UR BACK HIII OMMGGGGG This idiot was lying in wait subscribed to the thread
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY. PLEASE. TY. If you have a pinglist please add me to it I love ur art so much RAHHHHHHH

I would like to get a fullbody render of her :]
https://toyhou.se/17377844.wren#64292857
the lil dragon fella is optional but I wouldn't mind paying a little extra if you'd fancy drawing them together :0
HELLO NO WAY UR BACK HIII OMMGGGGG This idiot was lying in wait subscribed to the thread
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY. PLEASE. TY. If you have a pinglist please add me to it I love ur art so much RAHHHHHHH

the lil dragon fella is optional but I wouldn't mind paying a little extra if you'd fancy drawing them together :0
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
[quote name="Jekra" date="2023-05-23 08:35:21" ] HELLO NO WAY UR BACK HIII OMMGGGGG This idiot was lying in wait subscribed to the thread I WOULD LIKE TO BUY. PLEASE. TY. If you have a pinglist please add me to it I love ur art so much RAHHHHHHH I would like to get a fullbody render of her :] https://toyhou.se/17377844.wren#64292857 the lil dragon fella is optional but I wouldn't mind paying a little extra if you'd fancy drawing them together :0 [/quote] AAAAAAAAAAAA GOSH THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU HI HELLO ;V; t'would be my pleasure to draw wren for ya, once everything confirmed in dms ill add you to the slot list!! ill go ahead and add you to the pinglist too -v-
Jekra wrote on 2023-05-23 08:35:21:

AAAAAAAAAAAA GOSH THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU HI HELLO ;V;
t'would be my pleasure to draw wren for ya, once everything confirmed in dms ill add you to the slot list!! ill go ahead and add you to the pinglist too -v-
XmHV7tO.png
QAC2ckf.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
YE53boy.png

2VtxnMX.png
6KQB58c.png
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
ll0CfnD.png
Could I order a fullbody full color render of my character Amedeo and my friend's character Astro together?

They're scientist friends with Astro being fairly stoic and serious and Amedeo more unhinged (small note that the stars on Astro's face and hands are part of his design!)
Could I order a fullbody full color render of my character Amedeo and my friend's character Astro together?

They're scientist friends with Astro being fairly stoic and serious and Amedeo more unhinged (small note that the stars on Astro's face and hands are part of his design!)
[quote name="Morrow" date="2023-05-24 14:46:16" ] Could I order a fullbody full color render of my character Amedeo and my friend's character Astro together? They're scientist friends with Astro being fairly stoic and serious and Amedeo more unhinged (small note that the stars on Astro's face and hands are part of his design!) [/quote] absolutely!! just send a dm to confirm all details and give any specific ideas (poses, medium, etc) and ill get started as soon as possible! :]
Morrow wrote on 2023-05-24 14:46:16:

absolutely!! just send a dm to confirm all details and give any specific ideas (poses, medium, etc) and ill get started as soon as possible! :]
XmHV7tO.png
QAC2ckf.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
YE53boy.png

2VtxnMX.png
6KQB58c.png
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
ll0CfnD.png
Hello! I know you only seem to have one slot left, but I was wondering if i could get a fullbody painterly render of two characters in the fancy style? I'm willing to pay for both of them as separate commisions
Hello! I know you only seem to have one slot left, but I was wondering if i could get a fullbody painterly render of two characters in the fancy style? I'm willing to pay for both of them as separate commisions
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
1 2 3 4 5