Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Seeking fullbody (mech) OC art trades
1 2 3
[center] [i]NOTE: Please don't ping; I'm subbed. Also, please don't post if NOT interested or able to do what I request. If you want to do a trade in the future, I'll be open anytime~ If you want to simply wish the couple good luck, totally welcome to~[/i] [b]Welcome, welcome~[/b] I'm wanting to give some robot OCs some love, while recieving love for my own~ Who are the chars in question? Why, none other than my newlywed couple, [b]Xac and Fuzo![/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WZnYdgr.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oQOueVL.png[/img] "Look at us, aren't we adorable? Especially you, Xacy~" "Please don't use that word, Fuzo...I don't want to be seen as 'adorable' or 'cute'. (besides, that's what [i]you[/i] are~)" They just celebrated their wedding offsite, and are continuing the celebration~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/mxxag1V.png[/img] [i]*It reads "X + F 2023", but only they can see the inscription[/i] Due to both of them being robots [s](okay, and the fact that mech/robot artists are hard to find)[/s], I'd like to draw YOUR robot / mech OCs in return for a pic of these two together! :D If you only have one char, I can draw two pics of them as well for fariness' sake. Alternatively, if you don't have any robots / mechs, and still want to draw these two, I am still open for other types of OCs. I have lists and rules in my next post, and I'll post more specific OC guidelines in the one after. Of course, if you want to draw them out of the goodness of your circuits, they'd totally love that~ But it's by no means an obligation since this is an art trade thread. :) Examples of some art can be found in my sig. I am only doing digital fullbody pics, usually with flat colors, but if you want to do a lineart trade, I can do that too. I can attempt backgrounds as well, but please note they're not my forte (one day...). [i]I am not picky with quality or media! No examples required~ I just request please no meme art and to keep them in character. Also please DO NOT use Discord as your host! I've lost a ton of pieces due to it and not all of them were saved before they were deleted![/i] If you prefer, you may PM me and I'll get back to you later~ I don't use social media, and as of March 2024, I do have a Toyhouse, but I have filters on for potential mature content and may not use it as much, so PMs on FR are required. [i]I have unlimited slots OPEN![/i] I love robots, so honestly can't get enough of them! Just please be aware of any limitations I may have regarding detail and time due to real life schedules. [b]WAITLIST:[/b] 1. Username - Char link 2. Username - Char link 3. Username - Char link [b]QUICK LINKS:[/b] | [b]Intro[/b] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3216417#post_53598948]Guidelines + Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3216417/1#post_53599191]OC info + Extra Links[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3216417/1#post_53599404]My Works[/url] [/center]
NOTE: Please don't ping; I'm subbed. Also, please don't post if NOT interested or able to do what I request. If you want to do a trade in the future, I'll be open anytime~

If you want to simply wish the couple good luck, totally welcome to~

Welcome, welcome~

I'm wanting to give some robot OCs some love, while recieving love for my own~

Who are the chars in question?

Why, none other than my newlywed couple, Xac and Fuzo!

WZnYdgr.png
oQOueVL.png

"Look at us, aren't we adorable? Especially you, Xacy~"
"Please don't use that word, Fuzo...I don't want to be seen as 'adorable' or 'cute'. (besides, that's what you are~)"

They just celebrated their wedding offsite, and are continuing the celebration~

mxxag1V.png
*It reads "X + F 2023", but only they can see the inscription

Due to both of them being robots (okay, and the fact that mech/robot artists are hard to find), I'd like to draw YOUR robot / mech OCs in return for a pic of these two together! :D

If you only have one char, I can draw two pics of them as well for fariness' sake.

Alternatively, if you don't have any robots / mechs, and still want to draw these two, I am still open for other types of OCs. I have lists and rules in my next post, and I'll post more specific OC guidelines in the one after.

Of course, if you want to draw them out of the goodness of your circuits, they'd totally love that~ But it's by no means an obligation since this is an art trade thread. :)

Examples of some art can be found in my sig. I am only doing digital fullbody pics, usually with flat colors, but if you want to do a lineart trade, I can do that too. I can attempt backgrounds as well, but please note they're not my forte (one day...).

I am not picky with quality or media! No examples required~ I just request please no meme art and to keep them in character. Also please DO NOT use Discord as your host! I've lost a ton of pieces due to it and not all of them were saved before they were deleted!

If you prefer, you may PM me and I'll get back to you later~ I don't use social media, and as of March 2024, I do have a Toyhouse, but I have filters on for potential mature content and may not use it as much, so PMs on FR are required.

I have unlimited slots OPEN! I love robots, so honestly can't get enough of them! Just please be aware of any limitations I may have regarding detail and time due to real life schedules.

WAITLIST:

1. Username - Char link

2. Username - Char link

3. Username - Char link

QUICK LINKS:

| Intro | Guidelines + Rules | OC info + Extra Links | My Works

[center] [b]RULES + GUIDELINES:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Be respectful, please - I am not a professional and only do art as a hobby. If you're rude, I will reject your trade. Same goes for if you rush me or continuously nag me.* [*]I am seeking SFW art ONLY and will not draw anything that violates FR rules. [*][b]Your half will be shown before I start on mine.[/b] This is to avoid ghosting. It's not personal against you, it's just happened multiple times in the past and it's not cool. PLEASE make sure real life is priority! I do the same! Just please let me know if you may be held up for a long period of time; It's okay and I understand. Also, please don't back out once we've agreed to a trade unless you really can't fulfill your half. ;3; I get excited and eager to draw OCs, but when it suddenly gets called off, it honestly hurts me. You are welcome to say "in the future" or "when I get a new device", etc, but please don't get me pumped just to let me down, I beg of you. ;3; [*]I require [b]visual, full body refs, preferably with color[/b]. It helps me figure out the character's outfit and design. The simpler the design and clearer the ref sheet, the better I will be able to execute it. [b]Do not[/b] give me a post like "check out my TH" or "these dragons have *insert design type* refs on their profiles; Pick whomever you want". Just leave the ref sheet(s) and personality / traits, please. I don't have the patience (and at times, devices!) to browse through a bunch of lairs / pages / etc. And honestly, I am VERY indecisive so having me with a choice between thousands of potentially fun looking characters does NOT help! [*]I [b]do[/b] require credit! I don't use social media, but a simple "drawn by Commander on FR" OR "By Namulord on Neocities" will do, plus a link to my FR profile or the art dump link in my sig if you want to credit me onsite or via FR account; Or you may link to / credit my Neocities if it's posted offsite. Please [b]don't post on any sites containing NSFW works[/b], however. [*][b]My art, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES, may be used for making yourself profit, including cryptocurrency![/b] I am very anti NFT, and I expect you to respect my wishes. No matter how much you beg, grovel, and kiss my chars' boots, you won't get permission, and if you do it anyway, you will be found and reported, and I won't draw for you again. You may also not use it for AI generated works! [*]Speaking of AI, I am NOT seeking AI generated works for trades. Sorry, but I prefer to see YOUR take, not a machine that if I so wanted, I could ask it to do it myself (plus, let's be real, my chars wouldn't look right if an AI did it). Your art is a much greater desire than anything, I don't care if it's MSPaint scribbles or blobs with faces; An artist improves on their work, they don't rely on AI generators to do it for them. :3 [*]Please keep in mind that I DO have a life away from FR. If something major pops up that will not allow me to draw for a while, I will inform via opening post, as well as a ping to those currently in the waitlist. [/LIST] *[b] It's totally okay if you remind me nicely if I've not notified you in a while[/b]. But if you keep PMing or posting every 5 minutes demanding your art (and I know you're not a friend playing a joke[s], because I know some do, including my own. :P[/s]), then I will reject and block you. Basically, just remember these words from Toy Story 2: [i]"You can't rush art."[/i] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1][emoji=scroll 2 size=1][emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [b]I am only doing fullbody OC art on this thread.[/b] My main chars on this thread are non realistic mechs/robots, and while my priority for trades are also mechs/robots, I will draw other OCs if you don't have any. Please see below for what I will and will not draw, including characters and situations. If you seek something else, please check out the links in my signature; I've various works there, including makeables and commissions. Sorry, but I will [b]not[/b] draw FR dragons or anything FR related. My vision is horrible and I simply cannot see all the detail. I use MSPaint as my main art tool and struggle with collecting all the colors used from genes and apparel. I also just simply don't enjoy drawing dragons. ;-; [emoji=scroll 2 size=1][emoji=scroll 2 size=1][emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [b]What I prefer to draw[/b] [LIST] [*]Pretty boys humanoids (pretty much male aligned chars, including transgender and non-binary/genderless chars) [*]Villains! I love drawing more evil chars (but not to the extent of killing people or kicking helpless animals)! [*]Anthros (non furry) [*]FLUFF! Especially tails and fur capes / jacket collars, mmm~ [*]Non realistic mechs [*]Monsters (especially with long claws and teeth and shadow creatures) [/LIST] [b]What I struggle with (but can still attempt)[/b] [LIST] [*]Female humans/feminine designs [*]Cute designs [*]Monsters with insect traits (especially spiders because I kinda fear spiders) [*]Quad anything (especially canines, felines, and equines; I can do better with deer and goats) [*]Patterned clothes (especially plaid and checkered) [*]Any humanoids that are a child OR an elder (they may look more middle aged) [*]Non realistic insects (but please try to not send me spiders or wasps...They are my main fears) [/LIST] [b]What I won't draw[/b] [LIST] [*]Blood / gore of any kind [*]Anything suggestive or vulgar (including text!) [*]Sexual interactions (I can draw couples snuggling or hugging, but not kissing or making out) [*]Anything NSFW or FR [*]Full skeletons (a skull head or tail is okay) [*]Overly Sexualized characters (ex. super large chest area on females; Topless men are okay) [*]Hate art of any kind (including fandoms and anti-LGBTQ+) [*]Political or religious art (Angel/demon OCs are okay, but nothing realistic or graphic) [*]Realistic anything (including landscapes and real life people, such as celebrities; I can try a parody off a reality show IF IT'S FR SAFE!) [*]Anything referencing real life crime, drugs, self harm, etc. (these will NOT have parodies) [*]Meme art or art based off memes (I may make exceptions with movie and show parodies like Anakin's "I don't like sand" scene or Gordon Ramsay's "Where's the lamb sauce???", but I will not draw like...The whole scene or something) [*] Real life firearms of ANY kind. These in certain occasions nowadays trigger me and I won't say why. I will attempt sci fi blasters, mech weapons, or swords, but not in a way that appears threatening toward a viewer (so like, not aimed at the viewer, but they may be able to hold one in a fighting stance or action pose, if that makes sense? Bladed weapons will not be covered in blood or clearly stabbing any targets as this is another discomfort of mine and I don't want to break FR rules) [/LIST] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1][emoji=scroll 2 size=1][emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [b]Guidelines regarding what I seek:[/b] [LIST] [*] PLEASE keep everything family friendly (or at least FR safe)! This is big, because like I said, I have these OCs on another pet site and they have STRICT guidelines revolving around what can be posted! If given persmission, I'd like to possibly post some of these pieces on their pages on said site. If not, I will still post them on FR and maybe Neocities if that's okay with you. [*] They are an ASEXUAL couple! This means to PLEASE not draw anything sexual going on between them! This is also against FRs rules, so please don't do it. They are known for hugging, cuddling, and looking / talking cute. Maybe a light kiss, but nothing beyond the "cute" factor. [*] I'll have specifics about each character in the next post; Please read them and try to do what you can to abide by them to keep them in character. My OCs are important to me and I don't want to see Fuzo suddenly lashing out at Xac when she's the opposite of "short tempered", nor do I want to see Xac hurting Fuzo when she's the only one he truly loves. [*] Questions? ASK! I will gladly answer them (probably with added text wall in advance, sorry about that)! I love talking about my OCs, even when not trading art, so feel free to ask me questions~ If something's unclear about your characters, I will do the same. Everything I ask will be genuinely about info and characterization so I keep them in character. [s]I know how it feels to have your timid hero being drawn as a horrifying monster against their will. ;3;[/s] [/LIST] [/center]
RULES + GUIDELINES:

1. Be respectful, please - I am not a professional and only do art as a hobby. If you're rude, I will reject your trade. Same goes for if you rush me or continuously nag me.*
  2. I am seeking SFW art ONLY and will not draw anything that violates FR rules.
  3. Your half will be shown before I start on mine. This is to avoid ghosting. It's not personal against you, it's just happened multiple times in the past and it's not cool. PLEASE make sure real life is priority! I do the same! Just please let me know if you may be held up for a long period of time; It's okay and I understand. Also, please don't back out once we've agreed to a trade unless you really can't fulfill your half. ;3; I get excited and eager to draw OCs, but when it suddenly gets called off, it honestly hurts me. You are welcome to say "in the future" or "when I get a new device", etc, but please don't get me pumped just to let me down, I beg of you. ;3;
  4. I require visual, full body refs, preferably with color. It helps me figure out the character's outfit and design. The simpler the design and clearer the ref sheet, the better I will be able to execute it. Do not give me a post like "check out my TH" or "these dragons have *insert design type* refs on their profiles; Pick whomever you want". Just leave the ref sheet(s) and personality / traits, please. I don't have the patience (and at times, devices!) to browse through a bunch of lairs / pages / etc. And honestly, I am VERY indecisive so having me with a choice between thousands of potentially fun looking characters does NOT help!
  5. I do require credit! I don't use social media, but a simple "drawn by Commander on FR" OR "By Namulord on Neocities" will do, plus a link to my FR profile or the art dump link in my sig if you want to credit me onsite or via FR account; Or you may link to / credit my Neocities if it's posted offsite. Please don't post on any sites containing NSFW works, however.
  6. My art, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES, may be used for making yourself profit, including cryptocurrency! I am very anti NFT, and I expect you to respect my wishes. No matter how much you beg, grovel, and kiss my chars' boots, you won't get permission, and if you do it anyway, you will be found and reported, and I won't draw for you again. You may also not use it for AI generated works!
  7. Speaking of AI, I am NOT seeking AI generated works for trades. Sorry, but I prefer to see YOUR take, not a machine that if I so wanted, I could ask it to do it myself (plus, let's be real, my chars wouldn't look right if an AI did it). Your art is a much greater desire than anything, I don't care if it's MSPaint scribbles or blobs with faces; An artist improves on their work, they don't rely on AI generators to do it for them. :3
  8. Please keep in mind that I DO have a life away from FR. If something major pops up that will not allow me to draw for a while, I will inform via opening post, as well as a ping to those currently in the waitlist.

* It's totally okay if you remind me nicely if I've not notified you in a while. But if you keep PMing or posting every 5 minutes demanding your art (and I know you're not a friend playing a joke, because I know some do, including my own. :P), then I will reject and block you.

Basically, just remember these words from Toy Story 2:

"You can't rush art."

I am only doing fullbody OC art on this thread.

My main chars on this thread are non realistic mechs/robots, and while my priority for trades are also mechs/robots, I will draw other OCs if you don't have any. Please see below for what I will and will not draw, including characters and situations.

If you seek something else, please check out the links in my signature; I've various works there, including makeables and commissions.

Sorry, but I will not draw FR dragons or anything FR related. My vision is horrible and I simply cannot see all the detail. I use MSPaint as my main art tool and struggle with collecting all the colors used from genes and apparel. I also just simply don't enjoy drawing dragons. ;-;

What I prefer to draw
  • Pretty boys humanoids (pretty much male aligned chars, including transgender and non-binary/genderless chars)
  • Villains! I love drawing more evil chars (but not to the extent of killing people or kicking helpless animals)!
  • Anthros (non furry)
  • FLUFF! Especially tails and fur capes / jacket collars, mmm~
  • Non realistic mechs
  • Monsters (especially with long claws and teeth and shadow creatures)

What I struggle with (but can still attempt)
  • Female humans/feminine designs
  • Cute designs
  • Monsters with insect traits (especially spiders because I kinda fear spiders)
  • Quad anything (especially canines, felines, and equines; I can do better with deer and goats)
  • Patterned clothes (especially plaid and checkered)
  • Any humanoids that are a child OR an elder (they may look more middle aged)
  • Non realistic insects (but please try to not send me spiders or wasps...They are my main fears)

What I won't draw
  • Blood / gore of any kind
  • Anything suggestive or vulgar (including text!)
  • Sexual interactions (I can draw couples snuggling or hugging, but not kissing or making out)
  • Anything NSFW or FR
  • Full skeletons (a skull head or tail is okay)
  • Overly Sexualized characters (ex. super large chest area on females; Topless men are okay)
  • Hate art of any kind (including fandoms and anti-LGBTQ+)
  • Political or religious art (Angel/demon OCs are okay, but nothing realistic or graphic)
  • Realistic anything (including landscapes and real life people, such as celebrities; I can try a parody off a reality show IF IT'S FR SAFE!)
  • Anything referencing real life crime, drugs, self harm, etc. (these will NOT have parodies)
  • Meme art or art based off memes (I may make exceptions with movie and show parodies like Anakin's "I don't like sand" scene or Gordon Ramsay's "Where's the lamb sauce???", but I will not draw like...The whole scene or something)
  • Real life firearms of ANY kind. These in certain occasions nowadays trigger me and I won't say why. I will attempt sci fi blasters, mech weapons, or swords, but not in a way that appears threatening toward a viewer (so like, not aimed at the viewer, but they may be able to hold one in a fighting stance or action pose, if that makes sense? Bladed weapons will not be covered in blood or clearly stabbing any targets as this is another discomfort of mine and I don't want to break FR rules)

Guidelines regarding what I seek:

• PLEASE keep everything family friendly (or at least FR safe)! This is big, because like I said, I have these OCs on another pet site and they have STRICT guidelines revolving around what can be posted! If given persmission, I'd like to possibly post some of these pieces on their pages on said site. If not, I will still post them on FR and maybe Neocities if that's okay with you.

• They are an ASEXUAL couple! This means to PLEASE not draw anything sexual going on between them! This is also against FRs rules, so please don't do it. They are known for hugging, cuddling, and looking / talking cute. Maybe a light kiss, but nothing beyond the "cute" factor.

• I'll have specifics about each character in the next post; Please read them and try to do what you can to abide by them to keep them in character. My OCs are important to me and I don't want to see Fuzo suddenly lashing out at Xac when she's the opposite of "short tempered", nor do I want to see Xac hurting Fuzo when she's the only one he truly loves.

• Questions? ASK! I will gladly answer them (probably with added text wall in advance, sorry about that)! I love talking about my OCs, even when not trading art, so feel free to ask me questions~ If something's unclear about your characters, I will do the same. Everything I ask will be genuinely about info and characterization so I keep them in character. I know how it feels to have your timid hero being drawn as a horrifying monster against their will. ;3;
[center] [b]OC INFO + EXTRA LINKS[/b] Woo, now for the fun part! Introducing the newlyweds themselves and also the world they live in! Text wall in advance, but I'll try to make it brief since their specific trades are different than seeking Xac alone. Again, I'm NOT seeking anything sexual or NSFW! I will not put anyone at risk here. [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] First off, Xac! [img]https://i.imgur.com/WZnYdgr.png[/img] "Heh...I guess I don't mind the attention [i]that[/i] much..." Xac is a retired military leader - turned supermodel. Fell in love with Fuzo at first sight, and swore to work on his temper to help her feel comfortable around him. He loves to model for not only the kingdom in which they live, but also for Fuzo alone. His shows for her are usually more special, complete with more "personal" outfits (such as tops showcasing his love for her). He has a modeling thread [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3213855]here[/url] for examples of what he will and will not show (in general and for Fuzo). Basically, think loose style, masculine clothing. Can't think of something extravagant? Tank tops will do. However, he will not wear something with patterns, especially something obnoxious or "gaudy". If a typical person may remark "we're not in the 60's anymore" or "my grandma/grandpa has an outfit just like that", that's where he draws the line. TLDR version of the wills and will nots are on his modeling page and the visual below, but please feel free to ask as well, and heck, maybe offer up some ideas for him to show! He loves showcasing new outfits and quite frankly, Fuzo loves seeing them~ ;D [img]https://i.imgur.com/3Bi6dZy.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Xac is usually known for being cold, angry, and rather huffy around others, but around Fuzo, he's completely different. He's calm, relaxed, and actually quite romantic. He loves cuddling with Fuzo and making her otherwise feel comfortable, usually by holding her close and letting her lean on him while stroking her hair or talking softly to her. [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] And the loving wife, Fuzo! [img]https://i.imgur.com/oQOueVL.png[/img] "Oh, Xacy...You'll always be my superstar~" First thing's first, she's based off MYSELF IN REAL LIFE. Meaning that when you draw her, you're in a sense drawing [i]me[/i]. So her personality is really key here, and I see every piece as a self reflection at times. Fuzo is timid, artistic, and supportive of Xac. Due to this, she's actually not the "best" one to ask about an outfit looking off or strange, because she wants Xac to express himself in his own way, without someone influencing his choice. Soooo, sometimes Xac may walk out in a top with holes in the center because he asked and she said "Looks wonderful, Xacy!". :P She avoids conflict and is the sole purpose why Xac is fighting his own programming to control his temper. When Xac gets angry, she can feel it from his tone alone and tenses up. She's also never seen without Xac, and loves hanging out with him now that he's retired from the military. She draws him a lot and enjoys his own drawings as well -- claws on a blackboard aside. xD She doesn't believe in "bad art" and that "everyone can improve if they continue to practice", the latter being something Xac soon began to believe himself after noticing how far the army really grew over time. [b]Personality:[/b] Okay, I pretty much explained it above, LOL. But basically, she's creative, supportive, timid, and cares deeply about Xac. She enjoys his special shows and spending time with him. [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b]IDEAS:[/b] Pretty much anything of them looking cute is doable~ If you want to do something more romantic, having them dining out in a fancy restaraunt is great too (meat is their go to option; Xac won't eat anything else)~ Xac modeling is also perfect! Just please be sure poses and outfits are all safe to post onsite at least, and have no vulgar language or otherwise inappropriate symbols. I do have some personal notes, however: They do NOT use lingo such as "bae/babe/baby", "boo", "hon/hun/honey", ect. They're more formal if not using their nicknames for each other, and usually say "my love", or "my beloved". Xac's nickname for Fuzo is "My Ultimo". Fuzo's for Xac are "Xacy", "Xacy Wacky", "My Super Soldier", and "My Superstar". Fuzo's rather playful so she has a lot of silly names for Xac. xD Fuzo doesn't wear feminine or revealing clothing. She can be seen in tank tops, graphic or plain t-shirts, or the outfit in her ref. Neither will wear shorts. Xac stands around 6'10 feet. Fuzo is 5'4. Otherwise, I'd say the top of her head goes up to Xac's chin or shoulder if we're not being "completely accurate". xD My art doesn't show clear height difference; It's a struggle I have. ;3; [i]Need info on the world they're in? [/i][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84337290]Here[/url] is a TLDR version, and please feel free to ask for more. Ignore the pics below; I needed a spot to showcase an OCs art so I put them there as well, LOL. [/center]

OC INFO + EXTRA LINKS

Woo, now for the fun part! Introducing the newlyweds themselves and also the world they live in! Text wall in advance, but I'll try to make it brief since their specific trades are different than seeking Xac alone.

Again, I'm NOT seeking anything sexual or NSFW! I will not put anyone at risk here.

First off, Xac!

WZnYdgr.png

"Heh...I guess I don't mind the attention that much..."

Xac is a retired military leader - turned supermodel. Fell in love with Fuzo at first sight, and swore to work on his temper to help her feel comfortable around him.

He loves to model for not only the kingdom in which they live, but also for Fuzo alone. His shows for her are usually more special, complete with more "personal" outfits (such as tops showcasing his love for her).

He has a modeling thread here for examples of what he will and will not show (in general and for Fuzo). Basically, think loose style, masculine clothing. Can't think of something extravagant? Tank tops will do.

However, he will not wear something with patterns, especially something obnoxious or "gaudy". If a typical person may remark "we're not in the 60's anymore" or "my grandma/grandpa has an outfit just like that", that's where he draws the line.

TLDR version of the wills and will nots are on his modeling page and the visual below, but please feel free to ask as well, and heck, maybe offer up some ideas for him to show! He loves showcasing new outfits and quite frankly, Fuzo loves seeing them~ ;D

3Bi6dZy.png

Personality: Xac is usually known for being cold, angry, and rather huffy around others, but around Fuzo, he's completely different.

He's calm, relaxed, and actually quite romantic. He loves cuddling with Fuzo and making her otherwise feel comfortable, usually by holding her close and letting her lean on him while stroking her hair or talking softly to her.

And the loving wife, Fuzo!

oQOueVL.png

"Oh, Xacy...You'll always be my superstar~"

First thing's first, she's based off MYSELF IN REAL LIFE. Meaning that when you draw her, you're in a sense drawing me. So her personality is really key here, and I see every piece as a self reflection at times.

Fuzo is timid, artistic, and supportive of Xac. Due to this, she's actually not the "best" one to ask about an outfit looking off or strange, because she wants Xac to express himself in his own way, without someone influencing his choice. Soooo, sometimes Xac may walk out in a top with holes in the center because he asked and she said "Looks wonderful, Xacy!". :P

She avoids conflict and is the sole purpose why Xac is fighting his own programming to control his temper. When Xac gets angry, she can feel it from his tone alone and tenses up.

She's also never seen without Xac, and loves hanging out with him now that he's retired from the military. She draws him a lot and enjoys his own drawings as well -- claws on a blackboard aside. xD

She doesn't believe in "bad art" and that "everyone can improve if they continue to practice", the latter being something Xac soon began to believe himself after noticing how far the army really grew over time.

Personality: Okay, I pretty much explained it above, LOL. But basically, she's creative, supportive, timid, and cares deeply about Xac. She enjoys his special shows and spending time with him.

IDEAS:

Pretty much anything of them looking cute is doable~

If you want to do something more romantic, having them dining out in a fancy restaraunt is great too (meat is their go to option; Xac won't eat anything else)~

Xac modeling is also perfect! Just please be sure poses and outfits are all safe to post onsite at least, and have no vulgar language or otherwise inappropriate symbols.

I do have some personal notes, however:

They do NOT use lingo such as "bae/babe/baby", "boo", "hon/hun/honey", ect. They're more formal if not using their nicknames for each other, and usually say "my love", or "my beloved".

Xac's nickname for Fuzo is "My Ultimo". Fuzo's for Xac are "Xacy", "Xacy Wacky", "My Super Soldier", and "My Superstar". Fuzo's rather playful so she has a lot of silly names for Xac. xD

Fuzo doesn't wear feminine or revealing clothing. She can be seen in tank tops, graphic or plain t-shirts, or the outfit in her ref. Neither will wear shorts.

Xac stands around 6'10 feet. Fuzo is 5'4. Otherwise, I'd say the top of her head goes up to Xac's chin or shoulder if we're not being "completely accurate". xD
My art doesn't show clear height difference; It's a struggle I have. ;3;

Need info on the world they're in? Here is a TLDR version, and please feel free to ask for more. Ignore the pics below; I needed a spot to showcase an OCs art so I put them there as well, LOL.

[center] [b]Examples of my own works:[/b] Why not showcase a few things I've done for them while we're here? Maybe they'll give some ideas as well~ Who knows? [s]That or I just like posting them everywhere I go. :P[/s] More in my sig. [img]https://i.imgur.com/42LQp2f.png[/img] Xac went through a drastic change in armor, and Fuzo supported his new look. I'll probably make a part 1 version of this because while his new ref showcases this already, his old ref was completely different. [img]https://i.imgur.com/41oyauL.jpg[/img] The bond is unbreakable. Honestly, I did this during watercoloring class, and as a complete novice, I was suprised (and proud) of this result on my 4th day. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EEsbXmi.png[/img] Xac's first moment alone with Fuzo, and when he asks her on a date. Even as a soldier then, he became nervous and timid. "He was so cute, with that look in his eyes~" - Fuzo [img]https://i.imgur.com/7zMgJOa.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/z8ch1NH.png[/img] Xac and Fuzo prepare for a duo modeling show~ Xac finds out the hard way that when Fuzo is "taking forever", she's trying to look her very best to not reflect poorly on their style. ;) "I've yet to forget that moment...Ugh...I was such a fool." - Xac [img]https://i.imgur.com/NgRgauZ.png[/img] Oddly enough, Xac hated dancing until he met Fuzo. Now the two share many times together, dancing the night away. They even made up their own song~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/9GzxcBd.png[/img] Yes, "Xacy Wacky" indeed came from a certain reality show. :P Fuzo loves to take advantage of her studies of other worlds to joke around with him. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SXVXMAi.png[/img] And the two looking and talking cute. That's what they do best. :3 [/center]
Examples of my own works:

Why not showcase a few things I've done for them while we're here?
Maybe they'll give some ideas as well~ Who knows?

That or I just like posting them everywhere I go. :P

More in my sig.

42LQp2f.png
Xac went through a drastic change in armor, and Fuzo supported his new look. I'll probably make a part 1 version of this because while his new ref showcases this already, his old ref was completely different.

41oyauL.jpg
The bond is unbreakable. Honestly, I did this during watercoloring class, and as a complete novice, I was suprised (and proud) of this result on my 4th day.

EEsbXmi.png
Xac's first moment alone with Fuzo, and when he asks her on a date. Even as a soldier then, he became nervous and timid.

"He was so cute, with that look in his eyes~" - Fuzo

7zMgJOa.png
z8ch1NH.png
Xac and Fuzo prepare for a duo modeling show~ Xac finds out the hard way that when Fuzo is "taking forever", she's trying to look her very best to not reflect poorly on their style. ;)

"I've yet to forget that moment...Ugh...I was such a fool." - Xac

NgRgauZ.png
Oddly enough, Xac hated dancing until he met Fuzo. Now the two share many times together, dancing the night away. They even made up their own song~

9GzxcBd.png
Yes, "Xacy Wacky" indeed came from a certain reality show. :P Fuzo loves to take advantage of her studies of other worlds to joke around with him.

SXVXMAi.png
And the two looking and talking cute. That's what they do best. :3
[img]https://i.imgur.com/g0cUdv6.png[/img] Guess who was watching BattleBots~
g0cUdv6.png

Guess who was watching BattleBots~
BattleBots wasn't on yesterday so Xac's been making outfits based off some. ;D
BattleBots wasn't on yesterday so Xac's been making outfits based off some. ;D
Here's his latest (which I'm honestly so proud of I swear to heck!): [img]https://i.imgur.com/yFCOHnN.png[/img] Also, I'm using this thread as a link for Xac and Fuzo requests in general, but this is always open (or until I get sick of these two - yeah right).
Here's his latest (which I'm honestly so proud of I swear to heck!):

yFCOHnN.png

Also, I'm using this thread as a link for Xac and Fuzo requests in general, but this is always open (or until I get sick of these two - yeah right).
I'll be away practically all of next week except the first two days but by golly, I would love to have some trades when I get back.
I'll be away practically all of next week except the first two days but by golly, I would love to have some trades when I get back.
Better bring this back up as it's been a few months and while I can get trades from others' boards, I can't seem to do it here! :o

Where the robot fans at, huh? xD
Better bring this back up as it's been a few months and while I can get trades from others' boards, I can't seem to do it here! :o

Where the robot fans at, huh? xD
Well...Guess I'll try bringing this up again?

I'm not picky about quality or styles, y'all...You don't have to be afraid to post.
Well...Guess I'll try bringing this up again?

I'm not picky about quality or styles, y'all...You don't have to be afraid to post.
1 2 3