Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Epi's Lore Store [TAKING STRANGE CHESTS]
1 2
Hey there! I'm Epi, and I like writing. Let me write about your characters for you :D

Rules
Some basic rules things:
  1. I reserve the right to turn down an order, or cancel one if I cannot continue with it.
  2. I do not accept anything other than FRC at the moment.
  3. I will try to get your works to you within a reasonable timeframe, but I'll be honest right now, I'm busy with school and my motivation to write waxes and wanes, so there will be situations where I might take a long time to get your piece back to you, which is why I insist that payment is only given after I give your work back to you.
  4. Pricing is 1g/kt per word.
  5. 1g:1000t
  6. I will not write anything against the FR TOS.
  7. All works must be credited back to me.
  8. All work will be sent via a PM, and will include the optimal formatting.
  9. Please only send payment after I send you the completed work.
  10. I charge 100g/kt extra to create the basis of your character. This includes their role, their personality, their relationships, their hobbies, their likes and dislikes, etc. This is very time-consuming for me, hence the steep price.

Slots
If you'd like to pay with Unhatched Nocturne Eggs, please let me know, and we can discuss it
Bios (250 words - 250g/kt - 13 strange chests):
  1. EMPTY
  2. EMPTY

Bios (500 words - 500g/kt - 25 strange chests):
  1. EMPTY
  2. EMPTY

Story (1000 words - 1000g / 1mt - 50 strange chests):
  1. EMPTY

Quick Links:
Available Formats and Examples

Order Form

Completed Works
Hey there! I'm Epi, and I like writing. Let me write about your characters for you :D

Rules
Some basic rules things:
  1. I reserve the right to turn down an order, or cancel one if I cannot continue with it.
  2. I do not accept anything other than FRC at the moment.
  3. I will try to get your works to you within a reasonable timeframe, but I'll be honest right now, I'm busy with school and my motivation to write waxes and wanes, so there will be situations where I might take a long time to get your piece back to you, which is why I insist that payment is only given after I give your work back to you.
  4. Pricing is 1g/kt per word.
  5. 1g:1000t
  6. I will not write anything against the FR TOS.
  7. All works must be credited back to me.
  8. All work will be sent via a PM, and will include the optimal formatting.
  9. Please only send payment after I send you the completed work.
  10. I charge 100g/kt extra to create the basis of your character. This includes their role, their personality, their relationships, their hobbies, their likes and dislikes, etc. This is very time-consuming for me, hence the steep price.

Slots
If you'd like to pay with Unhatched Nocturne Eggs, please let me know, and we can discuss it
Bios (250 words - 250g/kt - 13 strange chests):
  1. EMPTY
  2. EMPTY

Bios (500 words - 500g/kt - 25 strange chests):
  1. EMPTY
  2. EMPTY

Story (1000 words - 1000g / 1mt - 50 strange chests):
  1. EMPTY

Quick Links:

Order Form

Completed Works
EZjjqLS.png
Epi/Desire
FRT+11
[center][size=5]Available Formats and Examples[/size][/center] [u]Quick Links[/u]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3160668/1#post_51972461]Order Form[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3160668/1#post_3160668]Rules & Slots[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3160668/1#post_51972480]Completed Works[/url] [rule] Here's what I'm able to write for your characters: [list] [*][b]Bios[/b]: A short piece that will introduce and establish your character. I offer two options, [b]250-word[/b] bios or [b]500-word[/b] bios. They are [b]250g/kt[/b] and [b]500g/kt[/b], respectively. [indent][quote=Example - 500 words - for Ceylenium's Aethera]Many in the clan have heard the hatchlings speak of the “star mother in the hills”, with a tone of great respect and admiration. Of course, to a hatchling, everything seems admirable and wonderous, so adult dragons don’t pay them much mind. What they [i]do[/i] care about, however, is the hatchlings’ unapproved visits to said “star mother in the hills”, better known as Aethera. While she is respected for her blessings and knowledge, Aethera is slightly feared by most in the clan, for said characteristics. After all, who wouldn’t fear what they don’t understand? Aethera doesn’t find this to be a matter that bothers her, for the most part. She is content in her home in the hills of the Wispwillow Grove. She is happy to be the only one in her space as she goes about her days. However, she gets strange pangs sometimes when watching the stars, when she sees just how many there are, and how there is never a star that is alone in the sky. Sometimes, she feels relief when she sees a small hatchling ambling its way to her house, something she doesn’t quite understand. She can understand the wariness of the other clan members towards her, but she finds herself wishing it was not the case. When she dreams, she sometimes dreams of a life where she was better accepted in her clan, where she was free to interact with dragonkind and not have to wonder about the sincerity of their mannerisms and words. However, she chooses not to act on these feelings. The first thing every blessed dragon must learn is that actions based on feelings cannot be relied on. So, she cares for and entertains the hatchlings when they visit, and only allows her to hope that they return when its time for them to leave. She goes about her day, reading and stargazing, and when her powers alert her of a change in the starscape, she spends more time studying them, and then rushes to the clangrounds to inform her clan of the changes and the future. Her role in the clan as oracle and astrologist requires her to study the stars, has required her to study them for years, but they still fascinate her. The stars in Sornieth’s sky never cease to amaze her with their grandeur and seemingly unending wisdom. She looks forward to when the gods’ blessing graces her with the wisdom trapped within the sky’s fireflies, despite how spontaneous and frustrating it may become. She looks forward to the puzzles put forward for her to solve, so that she may relay this insight to the rest of her clan. The process usually takes her days, or even weeks, but she appreciates that [i]she[/i] was endowed with the ability to solve these puzzles. At the end of the day, she knows that the clan appreciates the wisdom she imparts to them, and the effort she puts into her divinations, at the very least, and for now, that is enough for her. It [i]must[/i] be enough.[/quote][/indent] [*][b]One-Shots/Stories[/b]: One story that talks about an encounter, event, history of the character, etc. I offer only one option in this category for the time being: [b]1000 words[/b], with it costing [b]1kg/1mt[/b] [indent][quote= Example - 1000 words - yeah its Genshin fanfiction]Childe receives the news when on a visit to his family’s house in Morepesok. Zhongli has passed, due to a mysterious illness. He cannot believe it. After all, Zhongli is a god, even without the gnosis. First and foremost he is the Prime Adeptus. Prime Adepti and gods did not die from or even contract mysterious illnesses. And, in the event that he did catch such an illness, Baizhu was there. Baizhu could cure anything. So, he pays the letter and its contents no mind, assuming it must have been a prank from Hu Tao to get him to come back in Liyue. A few weeks later, a box of belongings arrives at Zapolyarny, addressed to Childe Tartaglia, from the Wangsheng Funeral Parlour. Childe is training recruits, so it gets sent to his room. He does not get the chance to open it until three days later, when he finally takes a break. He’s curious, even if he knows who it's most likely from. In the box is a collection of objects. He realises, a beat later, that it's [i]Zhongli’s[/i] objects. He feels dread take a hold of him then, and he thinks back to the odd letter he received a few weeks back. All of a sudden, he needs to feel warmer, so he moves to sit in front of the fireplace. Everything is organised neatly, and in the middle of the box sits a dark brown porcelain urn. The gold detailing around the body depicts several moments of Morax’s life. Ajax knows what is inside, but his fingers are glued to the box, and he doesn’t want to confirm his suspicions. On top of the urn rests a bouquet of dried and pressed flowers and a neat stack of letters, all of them addressed to Ajax. As he reaches in to open the first one, he can feel his heart in his throat, choking him from the inside out. He recognises Zhongli’s neat penmanship immediately. Months of back and forth between them when he was called back to Snezhnaya makes the elegant lettering familiar in his mind. Some parts of the paper are crinkled, as if drops of water had fallen on them and then dried. Crimson stains dapple the piece of paper, and he can still smell the iron from them. Horror feels like it's squeezing his heart and hammering it against his windpipe. He gasps multiple times, feeling the air go down but still not being able to breathe. [i]Dear Ajax, If you are reading this, I fear the worst has come to pass.[/i] Childe thinks about the last time he received a letter from Zhongli. He tries to remember the excitement and warmth he felt when tearing open the envelope and devouring the words within. He cannot. [i]I am sorry. For everything. All of it. I have already said this multiple times, but this is the last time I will be able to say it, I’m afraid.[/i] Childe instantly forgives him. Everything he did, it didn’t matter now, he just wanted to see Zhongli again. Childe’s chest heaves, and distantly, it registers that he is sobbing. Wet tears splatter on the letter, and he rushes to wipe them off, lest Zhongli’s hard work be tarnished. [i]I never thought this day would come. After all, gods are immortal, or so everyone believes. I think I even started to think of myself as immortal at one point, despite knowing better. Which is why the flowers came as a surprise. Slowly eroding away at me, but not providing any sort of deadline.[/i] Hanahaki. Childe had only heard myths about the strange sickness. That's all he thought they were, myths. The box in front of him begs to differ. He finally recognises the flowers from Zhongli’s many spiels about them. He was very passionate about the meanings of flowers when choosing arrangements for the deceased. Purple hyacinths, for regret. White carnations, for pure love, their petals tinged with pink. [b][i]Blood[/i][/b], he realises with a gasp. He drops the bouquet as if their dried petals had stung him. He continues with the letter, and then the next, and the next, until he has read all of them. One letter for each day since he had decided to relocate to Snezhnaya, permanently. All of them ending with the same line: [i]With love, Zhongli.[/i] Childe feels himself [i]shatter[/i]. He feels every part of him fracture and implode, and it [i]hurts[/i]. He grieves for Zhongli, and only then does it sink in that he will never be able to see him again. He will never be able to hear him talk about the new trinket he had found that day, and will never get to see his eyes again. He will never get to sit at Third-Round Knockout with him, enjoying a cup of tea while he listens to Zhongli go into detail about its history and origin. He will never hear his elegant footsteps approaching his office in the Northland Bank, will never see the smile that was reserved only for him when Zhongli finally set eyes on him. Ajax chokes on the realisation, and right there, he feels his heart tear away from the rest of his body. - A few years later, Tartaglia finds himself against a looming dragon, deep beneath the mountains of Jueyun Karst. After hours of combat, he finally sees the dragon start to tire. Both him and the dragon are littered with wounds from the other, and the edges of his vision are fuzzy, with one eye completely useless after a swipe of claws from the dragon. In a last ditch effort to outlast the beast, he calls upon Foul Legacy, even though he is exhausted. The battle rages on for a few more minutes, but with one brutal stab from his polearm, the dragon falls, fading away as Tartaglia slumps onto the ground. Foul Legacy slowly fades away, and all that is left on the ground is the battered and broken body of Ajax. He is bleeding from several wounds, and one lung is punctured and filled with blood. He wheezes as he moves to lay in a more comfortable position, and he feels more blood flood his mouth. The remnants of pyro and electro magic from the dragon make his body twitch, and the slab of rock embedded in the side of his abdomen pulses with every wheezing, shaky breath. A faint gust of wind swirls dust particles together in front of him, forming the likeness of Zhongli. Childe coughs, spitting blood, and then can't help but smile. “I’m finally coming to join you, my love."[/quote][/indent]
Quick Links:
Order Form

Rules & Slots

Completed Works

Here's what I'm able to write for your characters:
  • Bios: A short piece that will introduce and establish your character. I offer two options, 250-word bios or 500-word bios. They are 250g/kt and 500g/kt, respectively.
    Example - 500 words - for Ceylenium's Aethera wrote:
    Many in the clan have heard the hatchlings speak of the “star mother in the hills”, with a tone of great respect and admiration. Of course, to a hatchling, everything seems admirable and wonderous, so adult dragons don’t pay them much mind. What they do care about, however, is the hatchlings’ unapproved visits to said “star mother in the hills”, better known as Aethera.

While she is respected for her blessings and knowledge, Aethera is slightly feared by most in the clan, for said characteristics.

After all, who wouldn’t fear what they don’t understand?

Aethera doesn’t find this to be a matter that bothers her, for the most part. She is content in her home in the hills of the Wispwillow Grove. She is happy to be the only one in her space as she goes about her days.

However, she gets strange pangs sometimes when watching the stars, when she sees just how many there are, and how there is never a star that is alone in the sky. Sometimes, she feels relief when she sees a small hatchling ambling its way to her house, something she doesn’t quite understand.

She can understand the wariness of the other clan members towards her, but she finds herself wishing it was not the case.

When she dreams, she sometimes dreams of a life where she was better accepted in her clan, where she was free to interact with dragonkind and not have to wonder about the sincerity of their mannerisms and words.

However, she chooses not to act on these feelings. The first thing every blessed dragon must learn is that actions based on feelings cannot be relied on. So, she cares for and entertains the hatchlings when they visit, and only allows her to hope that they return when its time for them to leave. She goes about her day, reading and stargazing, and when her powers alert her of a change in the starscape, she spends more time studying them, and then rushes to the clangrounds to inform her clan of the changes and the future.

Her role in the clan as oracle and astrologist requires her to study the stars, has required her to study them for years, but they still fascinate her. The stars in Sornieth’s sky never cease to amaze her with their grandeur and seemingly unending wisdom. She looks forward to when the gods’ blessing graces her with the wisdom trapped within the sky’s fireflies, despite how spontaneous and frustrating it may become. She looks forward to the puzzles put forward for her to solve, so that she may relay this insight to the rest of her clan. The process usually takes her days, or even weeks, but she appreciates that she was endowed with the ability to solve these puzzles.

At the end of the day, she knows that the clan appreciates the wisdom she imparts to them, and the effort she puts into her divinations, at the very least, and for now, that is enough for her. It must be enough.
  • One-Shots/Stories: One story that talks about an encounter, event, history of the character, etc. I offer only one option in this category for the time being: 1000 words, with it costing 1kg/1mt
    Example - 1000 words - yeah its Genshin fanfiction wrote:
    Childe receives the news when on a visit to his family’s house in Morepesok.

Zhongli has passed, due to a mysterious illness. He cannot believe it.

After all, Zhongli is a god, even without the gnosis. First and foremost he is the Prime Adeptus. Prime Adepti and gods did not die from or even contract mysterious illnesses. And, in the event that he did catch such an illness, Baizhu was there. Baizhu could cure anything.

So, he pays the letter and its contents no mind, assuming it must have been a prank from Hu Tao to get him to come back in Liyue.

A few weeks later, a box of belongings arrives at Zapolyarny, addressed to Childe Tartaglia, from the Wangsheng Funeral Parlour. Childe is training recruits, so it gets sent to his room. He does not get the chance to open it until three days later, when he finally takes a break. He’s curious, even if he knows who it's most likely from.

In the box is a collection of objects. He realises, a beat later, that it's Zhongli’s objects.

He feels dread take a hold of him then, and he thinks back to the odd letter he received a few weeks back.

All of a sudden, he needs to feel warmer, so he moves to sit in front of the fireplace.

Everything is organised neatly, and in the middle of the box sits a dark brown porcelain urn. The gold detailing around the body depicts several moments of Morax’s life. Ajax knows what is inside, but his fingers are glued to the box, and he doesn’t want to confirm his suspicions. On top of the urn rests a bouquet of dried and pressed flowers and a neat stack of letters, all of them addressed to Ajax. As he reaches in to open the first one, he can feel his heart in his throat, choking him from the inside out.

He recognises Zhongli’s neat penmanship immediately. Months of back and forth between them when he was called back to Snezhnaya makes the elegant lettering familiar in his mind. Some parts of the paper are crinkled, as if drops of water had fallen on them and then dried. Crimson stains dapple the piece of paper, and he can still smell the iron from them. Horror feels like it's squeezing his heart and hammering it against his windpipe. He gasps multiple times, feeling the air go down but still not being able to breathe.

Dear Ajax,

If you are reading this, I fear the worst has come to pass.

Childe thinks about the last time he received a letter from Zhongli. He tries to remember the excitement and warmth he felt when tearing open the envelope and devouring the words within. He cannot.

I am sorry. For everything. All of it. I have already said this multiple times, but this is the last time I will be able to say it, I’m afraid.

Childe instantly forgives him. Everything he did, it didn’t matter now, he just wanted to see Zhongli again. Childe’s chest heaves, and distantly, it registers that he is sobbing. Wet tears splatter on the letter, and he rushes to wipe them off, lest Zhongli’s hard work be tarnished.

I never thought this day would come. After all, gods are immortal, or so everyone believes. I think I even started to think of myself as immortal at one point, despite knowing better. Which is why the flowers came as a surprise. Slowly eroding away at me, but not providing any sort of deadline.

Hanahaki.

Childe had only heard myths about the strange sickness. That's all he thought they were, myths. The box in front of him begs to differ.

He finally recognises the flowers from Zhongli’s many spiels about them. He was very passionate about the meanings of flowers when choosing arrangements for the deceased. Purple hyacinths, for regret. White carnations, for pure love, their petals tinged with pink.

Blood, he realises with a gasp.

He drops the bouquet as if their dried petals had stung him.

He continues with the letter, and then the next, and the next, until he has read all of them.

One letter for each day since he had decided to relocate to Snezhnaya, permanently.

All of them ending with the same line:

With love,

Zhongli.

Childe feels himself shatter. He feels every part of him fracture and implode, and it hurts.

He grieves for Zhongli, and only then does it sink in that he will never be able to see him again.

He will never be able to hear him talk about the new trinket he had found that day, and will never get to see his eyes again.

He will never get to sit at Third-Round Knockout with him, enjoying a cup of tea while he listens to Zhongli go into detail about its history and origin.

He will never hear his elegant footsteps approaching his office in the Northland Bank, will never see the smile that was reserved only for him when Zhongli finally set eyes on him.

Ajax chokes on the realisation, and right there, he feels his heart tear away from the rest of his body.

-

A few years later, Tartaglia finds himself against a looming dragon, deep beneath the mountains of Jueyun Karst. After hours of combat, he finally sees the dragon start to tire. Both him and the dragon are littered with wounds from the other, and the edges of his vision are fuzzy, with one eye completely useless after a swipe of claws from the dragon.

In a last ditch effort to outlast the beast, he calls upon Foul Legacy, even though he is exhausted.

The battle rages on for a few more minutes, but with one brutal stab from his polearm, the dragon falls, fading away as Tartaglia slumps onto the ground. Foul Legacy slowly fades away, and all that is left on the ground is the battered and broken body of Ajax.

He is bleeding from several wounds, and one lung is punctured and filled with blood. He wheezes as he moves to lay in a more comfortable position, and he feels more blood flood his mouth. The remnants of pyro and electro magic from the dragon make his body twitch, and the slab of rock embedded in the side of his abdomen pulses with every wheezing, shaky breath.

A faint gust of wind swirls dust particles together in front of him, forming the likeness of Zhongli. Childe coughs, spitting blood, and then can't help but smile.

“I’m finally coming to join you, my love."
EZjjqLS.png
Epi/Desire
FRT+11
[center][size=5]Order Form[/size][/center] [u]Quick Links[/u]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3160668#post_3160668]Rules & Slots[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3160668#post_51972257]Available Formats and Examples[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3160668/1#post_51972480]Completed Works[/url] [rule] [code][b]Style[/b]: Story/Bio [b]Word Count[/b]: (not applicable to Stories) 250 words/500 words [b]Dragon/Character[/b]: (link to the character/dragon here) [b]Information about your character[/b]: (the more the better; it allows me to write the character in a way that fits your headcanon of them :D)[/code] Unsure what to write in 'Information about your character'? Here's some starting points: [list=i][*] Their role [*] Headcanons about their personality [*] Significant relationships with other characters [*] Feelings about said characters [*] Hobbies [*] Quirks
Order Form

Quick Links:
Rules & Slots

Completed Works

Code:
[b]Style[/b]: Story/Bio [b]Word Count[/b]: (not applicable to Stories) 250 words/500 words [b]Dragon/Character[/b]: (link to the character/dragon here) [b]Information about your character[/b]: (the more the better; it allows me to write the character in a way that fits your headcanon of them :D)

Unsure what to write in 'Information about your character'? Here's some starting points:
  1. Their role
  2. Headcanons about their personality
  3. Significant relationships with other characters
  4. Feelings about said characters
  5. Hobbies
  6. Quirks
EZjjqLS.png
Epi/Desire
FRT+11
[center][size=5]Completed Works[/size][/center] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/690790/69078910.png[/img] [nextcol][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69078910]Jacinth[/url] - WhisperingThief[/size] [center]500-word bio[/center] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/701146/70114585.png[/img] [nextcol][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70114585]Chiron[/url] - Xolrit[/size] [center]500-word bio[/center][/columns]
Completed Works
69078910.png Jacinth - WhisperingThief
500-word bio
70114585.png Chiron - Xolrit
500-word bio
EZjjqLS.png
Epi/Desire
FRT+11
And we're open for orders! ^^ [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/549000472996872196/1007667812220813383/unknown.png[/img][/center]
And we're open for orders! ^^
unknown.png
EZjjqLS.png
Epi/Desire
FRT+11
Interest Ping(s): @kyruiz
Interest Ping(s): @kyruiz
EZjjqLS.png
Epi/Desire
FRT+11
IVE COME FOR LORE. [b]Style[/b]: Bio [b]Word Count[/b]: 500 words [b]Dragon/Character[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69078910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/690790/69078910_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Information about your character[/b]: Her profile has few monologue snippets of her talking about other clan members, and some items that give her vibe! She's the clan's ambassador. Jacinth is a ruthless negotiator, great at keeping secrets, excellent at changing her personality to manipulate people. She gets along with everyone (for the most part, since its part of her job). She genuinely cares about the clan, and especially hatchlings/eggs... However, she can come off as a bit egotistical and materialistic when it comes to her interests - She just knows her worth, and likes to wear jewelry. She's supposed to be a little scary looking.
IVE COME FOR LORE.

Style: Bio
Word Count: 500 words
Dragon/Character:
69078910_350.png
Information about your character: Her profile has few monologue snippets of her talking about other clan members, and some items that give her vibe! She's the clan's ambassador. Jacinth is a ruthless negotiator, great at keeping secrets, excellent at changing her personality to manipulate people. She gets along with everyone (for the most part, since its part of her job). She genuinely cares about the clan, and especially hatchlings/eggs... However, she can come off as a bit egotistical and materialistic when it comes to her interests - She just knows her worth, and likes to wear jewelry. She's supposed to be a little scary looking.
F9Ig0Fi.png
[b]Style[/b]: Bio [b]Word Count[/b]: 500 words [b]Dragon/Character[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70114585][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701146/70114585_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Information about your character[/b]: They have some lore in their bio, but they were an angel that was blessed with the gift of being able to heal any wounds, diseases, etcetera. After witnessing the injustices of heaven prioritizing only healing angels in the crossfire of battling with hell on the mortal plane, they were exiled (not cast out because heaven believes that they will change their mind). Eventually, they found a place to settle and currently reside within another old god's domain in which they set up a small apothecary to help anyone in need that they encounter.
Style: Bio
Word Count: 500 words
Dragon/Character:
70114585_350.png
Information about your character: They have some lore in their bio, but they were an angel that was blessed with the gift of being able to heal any wounds, diseases, etcetera. After witnessing the injustices of heaven prioritizing only healing angels in the crossfire of battling with hell on the mortal plane, they were exiled (not cast out because heaven believes that they will change their mind). Eventually, they found a place to settle and currently reside within another old god's domain in which they set up a small apothecary to help anyone in need that they encounter.
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
@WhisperingThief @Xolrit confirmed both your orders! Will be getting started on them~

Both slots for 500-word bios have been filled.
@WhisperingThief @Xolrit confirmed both your orders! Will be getting started on them~

Both slots for 500-word bios have been filled.
EZjjqLS.png
Epi/Desire
FRT+11
bump~
bump~
EZjjqLS.png
Epi/Desire
FRT+11
1 2