Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN FOR USD] Rallrax's Art Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center]@Lerathum I actually finished the drawing before you had even paid me because I was excited to draw him, so here you go! (Let me know if you want me to lighten my watermark) Also, the gold on the feathers wasn't very visible from how close up the drawing is, which is why you can't see it. I can make a version where I've added it further down on the feathers so you can see it, if you'd like? [img]https://i.ibb.co/h719jd4/585-B398-B-47-D2-4712-8-E8-D-0-A5-B3-A1-EDBCA.png[/img][/center]
@Lerathum

I actually finished the drawing before you had even paid me because I was excited to draw him, so here you go! (Let me know if you want me to lighten my watermark)
Also, the gold on the feathers wasn't very visible from how close up the drawing is, which is why you can't see it. I can make a version where I've added it further down on the feathers so you can see it, if you'd like?

585-B398-B-47-D2-4712-8-E8-D-0-A5-B3-A1-EDBCA.png
IMG_3849.png
Thank you! And her face was based off of a Borzoi, the dogs that looks like funky little long horses XD I'm not too sure if this helps or not but either way if you're feeling any kind of ideas or vibes with her go nuts! ^^ Here's a picture of the dogs in question if that helps! [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ac/df/fc/acdffc071dc933c47d1de2ea980bbfb8--black-and-white-prints-russian-wolfhound.jpg[/img]
Thank you! And her face was based off of a Borzoi, the dogs that looks like funky little long horses XD I'm not too sure if this helps or not but either way if you're feeling any kind of ideas or vibes with her go nuts! ^^

Here's a picture of the dogs in question if that helps!
acdffc071dc933c47d1de2ea980bbfb8--black-and-white-prints-russian-wolfhound.jpg
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
@TheLocalCryptid

I love borzois! I was confused by the shadow of the original lineart where the skydancer's nostril would be, and mistook it for the hole on the side of a bird's skull. your total cost will be 2720kt/g!
(Not adding up the cost of all apparel due to the fact that it won't all be visible)
@TheLocalCryptid

I love borzois! I was confused by the shadow of the original lineart where the skydancer's nostril would be, and mistook it for the hole on the side of a bird's skull. your total cost will be 2720kt/g!
(Not adding up the cost of all apparel due to the fact that it won't all be visible)
IMG_3849.png
@TheLocalCryptid I thought I'd sketch an idea before I go to sleep. The hands look super funky right now because it's just a sketch but I was wondering if you'd like something like this? [img]https://i.ibb.co/5KZtWJv/FFD1-CD66-2718-4-CC6-898-B-69610-AF5-C584.png[/img]
@TheLocalCryptid

I thought I'd sketch an idea before I go to sleep. The hands look super funky right now because it's just a sketch but I was wondering if you'd like something like this?

FFD1-CD66-2718-4-CC6-898-B-69610-AF5-C584.png
IMG_3849.png
May I be added to your doodle pinglist please? Thank you! :D
May I be added to your doodle pinglist please? Thank you! :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
oh gosh that looks so cute thank you so much!!!! i especially like the expression you chose :>

oh gosh that looks so cute thank you so much!!!! i especially like the expression you chose :>

image.pngtMdI6DW.pngimage.png
Omg that looks amazing! I love the idea and what you have so far!
Omg that looks amazing! I love the idea and what you have so far!
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
Your art is so good! I have to save up to get some : )
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
[center]@Cytus Here is your finished art! Please credit me if you put it in their bio :) Let me know if you'd like me to lighten my signature on the image. [img]https://i.ibb.co/DD9Ysrc/DDB898-BB-C04-D-45-F6-BE4-B-D5524-E979522.png[/img]
@Cytus

Here is your finished art! Please credit me if you put it in their bio :)
Let me know if you'd like me to lighten my signature on the image.

DDB898-BB-C04-D-45-F6-BE4-B-D5524-E979522.png
IMG_3849.png
[quote name="LumoInnIt" date="2022-08-24 13:41:48" ] Your art is so good! I have to save up to get some : ) [/quote] Thanks!
LumoInnIt wrote on 2022-08-24 13:41:48:

Thanks!
IMG_3849.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14