Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN FOR USD] Rallrax's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Kyr

Sure!
@Kyr

Sure!
IMG_3849.png
Hi! Could i be put on the general pinglist please?
Hi! Could i be put on the general pinglist please?
q4Td049.gif
v2PJF9u.png
06xk8gV.png
dEe2UrM.png

bCLXkrk.gif
Added!
Added!
IMG_3849.png
@Polyhymnia
@Cytus
@Kyr

Signatures have been added! Only one slot is open though, so whoever claims it first gets it!
@Polyhymnia
@Cytus
@Kyr

Signatures have been added! Only one slot is open though, so whoever claims it first gets it!
IMG_3849.png
[emoji=wind rune size=1]
IMG_3849.png
[emoji=wind rune size=1]
IMG_3849.png
Name: [b][i]Lerathum[/b][/i] Have you read the rules and information? [b][i]yes[/b][/i] What type of art would you would like to order? [b][i]Mini-headshot[/b][/i] I would like this dragon to be drawn: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77786003][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/777861/77786003_350.png[/img][/url] Do you want your dragon to be drawn with apparel? [b][i]yes[/b][/i] Do you want your dragon to be drawn with its skin or accent? [b][i]yes[/b][/i] Are there any extra details or notes you would like me to know about? [b][i]the important apparel are the flower crown, gladebough, glasses, and scarf for the skin, only include the gold on the head feathers please [/b][/i]
Name:
Lerathum

Have you read the rules and information?
yes

What type of art would you would like to order?
Mini-headshot

I would like this dragon to be drawn:

77786003_350.png

Do you want your dragon to be drawn with apparel?
yes

Do you want your dragon to be drawn with its skin or accent?
yes

Are there any extra details or notes you would like me to know about?
the important apparel are the flower crown, gladebough, glasses, and scarf
for the skin, only include the gold on the head feathers please
image.pngtMdI6DW.pngimage.png
@Lerathum

That will cost 380kt/g, send it over whenever you're ready!
Edit: I somehow miscalculated that, price has been corrected. Very sorry!
@Lerathum

That will cost 380kt/g, send it over whenever you're ready!
Edit: I somehow miscalculated that, price has been corrected. Very sorry!
IMG_3849.png
Hello! I wasn't sure if you're still taking slots but if not feel free to ignore me! Name: [b]TheLocalCryptid[/b] Have you read the rules and information? [b]Yes![/b] What type of art would you would like to order? [b]Signature Art[/b] I would like this dragon to be drawn: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62898433][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628985/62898433_350.png[/img][/url] Do you want your dragon to be drawn with apparel? [b]Yes, but just the earrings and circlet if possible![/b] Do you want your dragon to be drawn with its skin or accent? [b]Yes, since I know her accent is a little crazy, I'm mostly just hoping for her dog-like face and fur. You don't need to add the swords or extra limbs if you feel it's too much ^^[/b] Are there any extra details or notes you would like me to know about? [b]No, anything you feel is best is fine with me![/b]
Hello! I wasn't sure if you're still taking slots but if not feel free to ignore me!

Name:
TheLocalCryptid

Have you read the rules and information?
Yes!

What type of art would you would like to order?
Signature Art

I would like this dragon to be drawn:
62898433_350.png

Do you want your dragon to be drawn with apparel?
Yes, but just the earrings and circlet if possible!

Do you want your dragon to be drawn with its skin or accent?
Yes, since I know her accent is a little crazy, I'm mostly just hoping for her dog-like face and fur. You don't need to add the swords or extra limbs if you feel it's too much ^^

Are there any extra details or notes you would like me to know about?
No, anything you feel is best is fine with me!
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
@TheLocalCryptid

This one looks like it will be fun! Question: her face seems to resemble the skull of a bird while also being the shape of a dog. Could you specify the details of the face for me? Then I'll calculate your price :)
@TheLocalCryptid

This one looks like it will be fun! Question: her face seems to resemble the skull of a bird while also being the shape of a dog. Could you specify the details of the face for me? Then I'll calculate your price :)
IMG_3849.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14