Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN FOR USD] Rallrax's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
All of you are on pinglists from my various other art shops. I'm pinging you to let you know everything has been moved here! Would you like to be added to any of the new pinglists?

@Frionivalis
@Iceryuu
@Polyhymnia
@skystreamchan
@ArbyDem
@ChristianCutie
@TheBulletsBang
All of you are on pinglists from my various other art shops. I'm pinging you to let you know everything has been moved here! Would you like to be added to any of the new pinglists?

@Frionivalis
@Iceryuu
@Polyhymnia
@skystreamchan
@ArbyDem
@ChristianCutie
@TheBulletsBang
IMG_3849.png
@RallraxAuri
I would love to! Also can I claim one slot?
@RallraxAuri
I would love to! Also can I claim one slot?
1.gif
@Arbydem which pinglist would you like to be added to? And yes you can claim it!
@Arbydem which pinglist would you like to be added to? And yes you can claim it!
IMG_3849.png
Feel free to put me into your new pinglist :D! (Your general pinglist ^^) Thank you in advance >w<
Feel free to put me into your new pinglist :D! (Your general pinglist ^^) Thank you in advance >w<
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@Frionivalis

Would you like to be pinged when a specific type of drawing is available (custom pinglist), or would you like to be pinged whenever I have an open slot for anything? (general pinglist)

Edit: just saw your edit, don't worry about replying anymore lol
@Frionivalis

Would you like to be pinged when a specific type of drawing is available (custom pinglist), or would you like to be pinged whenever I have an open slot for anything? (general pinglist)

Edit: just saw your edit, don't worry about replying anymore lol
IMG_3849.png
General pinglist please :D // I was editing the message oops xD
General pinglist please :D // I was editing the message oops xD
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
[b]Name:[/b] ArbyDem [b]Have you read the rules?[/b] Yep [b]What type of art would you would like to order?[/b] Coloured+shaded sketch bust [b]I would like this dragon to be drawn:[/b] My dragon OC! Sorry I haven't made an English version yet, but he's a dragon with a more human-like body. Let me know if you want to draw him, then I'll tell you more details in PM. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/vHhLNd8X/1205.jpg[/img] And if you consider he's too hard to draw, I want you to draw him! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69738211][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697383/69738211_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Do you want your dragon to be drawn with apparel?[/b] If you choose my OC: Nope! If you choose the FR dragon: Yes, but not all of them. I would like him having these apparels ↓ [item=Glitterfreeze Halo] Just simplify it to a simple glowing angel halo above his head! [item=Cloudy Tail Feathers] [b]Do you want your dragon to be drawn with its skin or accent?[/b] No [b]Are there any extra details or notes you would like me to know about?[/b] Nothing special to say! And I would like to be added into the[b] fullbody pinglist[/b]!
Name:
ArbyDem

Have you read the rules?
Yep

What type of art would you would like to order?
Coloured+shaded sketch bust

I would like this dragon to be drawn:

My dragon OC! Sorry I haven't made an English version yet, but he's a dragon with a more human-like body. Let me know if you want to draw him, then I'll tell you more details in PM.
1205.jpg

And if you consider he's too hard to draw, I want you to draw him!

69738211_350.png

Do you want your dragon to be drawn with apparel?
If you choose my OC: Nope!
If you choose the FR dragon:
Yes, but not all of them. I would like him having these apparels ↓
Glitterfreeze Halo Just simplify it to a simple glowing angel halo above his head!
Cloudy Tail Feathers

Do you want your dragon to be drawn with its skin or accent?
No

Are there any extra details or notes you would like me to know about?
Nothing special to say!

And I would like to be added into the fullbody pinglist!
1.gif
@ArbyDem

I can draw your OC, the total price is 800kt/g! I'm just going to double check, would you like his collar drawn or not? I would count it as a medium item which would add 30kt/g, making the new total 830kt/g.

I'll add you to the fullbody pinglist!
@ArbyDem

I can draw your OC, the total price is 800kt/g! I'm just going to double check, would you like his collar drawn or not? I would count it as a medium item which would add 30kt/g, making the new total 830kt/g.

I'll add you to the fullbody pinglist!
IMG_3849.png
Going to open one more slot, which I'll probably regret doing.
Going to open one more slot, which I'll probably regret doing.
IMG_3849.png
Yes I would like to have his collar with him!

The payment will be sent with commission details in PM!
Yes I would like to have his collar with him!

The payment will be sent with commission details in PM!
1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14