Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Crystal Edge Records [Lore]{Cheap/Trade}
1 2 3
@cleanslate
Hello! Could get both names and a long bio for this guy? When he is an adult, he is going to be the earth rep and founder of my clan. Maybe his bio can be something about him finding the oasis that my lair is located? Let me know if you need more details about my clan!
@cleanslate
Hello! Could get both names and a long bio for this guy? When he is an adult, he is going to be the earth rep and founder of my clan. Maybe his bio can be something about him finding the oasis that my lair is located? Let me know if you need more details about my clan!
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
@swimmergirl0903
Definitely! If you'd like to send us any more details, please include it in a direct message.
@swimmergirl0903
Definitely! If you'd like to send us any more details, please include it in a direct message.
hi ~
hey! thanks for doing this, i think that lore is really underappreciated and im trying to get into writing some lore as well. my account is around a month old, so could i get a free bio? i'd love one for this dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61928323][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619284/61928323_350.png[/img][/url] he does have pre existing lore, but im looking to improve it. am i allowed to incorporate your lore with the one already there? thank you!
hey! thanks for doing this, i think that lore is really underappreciated and im trying to get into writing some lore as well. my account is around a month old, so could i get a free bio? i'd love one for this dragon

61928323_350.png

he does have pre existing lore, but im looking to improve it. am i allowed to incorporate your lore with the one already there? thank you!
@innertrashtale
Absolutely! We'll add your dragon to our queue, and do our best to incorporate his pre-existing lore into a new bio.
@innertrashtale
Absolutely! We'll add your dragon to our queue, and do our best to incorporate his pre-existing lore into a new bio.
hi ~
I'm here!

1. Characters:
https://toyhou.se/15980911.tensho-/17229399.vlosis-tensho
https://toyhou.se/15735117.yoake-reimei/17229376.vlosis-reimei

2. Former Lore: Not really related to this? Kinda?

3. Personal: Tensho speaks all fancy-like, and he's an old god of sorts, but that doesn't really matter in the world he's in. He sells boost drinks of sorts? Reimei is a sorta devious chaotic vigilante guy who sells gear (weapons, armor)

4. Style: Game dialogue of sorts?
Basically I need:
A welcome to the shop from the characters,
A sort of "yeah i'll buy something" from the user as an option
A "i didn't mean to come here/im not buying anything" option for the user too
A sorta "wait here, I'll grab a form for you to fill out in order to buy the thing"
A "why did you come here if you didn't want to buy anything/cool see you sometime)
and lastly a "Here's the form, please fill it out"

5. Short/Medium/Long: Short??? medium??

6. Payment: Gems (noo im less than a month late for the discount oof lol)

Here is the link to both shops, so you can get an idea of the flow or something?
I'm here!

1. Characters:
https://toyhou.se/15980911.tensho-/17229399.vlosis-tensho
https://toyhou.se/15735117.yoake-reimei/17229376.vlosis-reimei

2. Former Lore: Not really related to this? Kinda?

3. Personal: Tensho speaks all fancy-like, and he's an old god of sorts, but that doesn't really matter in the world he's in. He sells boost drinks of sorts? Reimei is a sorta devious chaotic vigilante guy who sells gear (weapons, armor)

4. Style: Game dialogue of sorts?
Basically I need:
A welcome to the shop from the characters,
A sort of "yeah i'll buy something" from the user as an option
A "i didn't mean to come here/im not buying anything" option for the user too
A sorta "wait here, I'll grab a form for you to fill out in order to buy the thing"
A "why did you come here if you didn't want to buy anything/cool see you sometime)
and lastly a "Here's the form, please fill it out"

5. Short/Medium/Long: Short??? medium??

6. Payment: Gems (noo im less than a month late for the discount oof lol)

Here is the link to both shops, so you can get an idea of the flow or something?
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@Kaminome lol, you're the first person to use the order form and your order would be the one that the form doesn't apply to.

We'll get right on your order! We'll send you an order confirmation DM shortly.
@Kaminome lol, you're the first person to use the order form and your order would be the one that the form doesn't apply to.

We'll get right on your order! We'll send you an order confirmation DM shortly.
hi ~
Lmao
Aight :]
Lmao
Aight :]
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
Bump!
Bump!
hi ~
1. Dragon: Dreamer
2. Former Lore: None, except being part of my Coliseum team.
3. Personal: Dreamer, like her best friends Bolkando and Warsky, is a chaotic gremlin who is also very good at fighting.
4. Style: For this particular dragon, an extremely lighthearted style is preferred, but not to the point of being like a spoof.
5. Short/Medium/Long: Short
6. Payment: Gems
1. Dragon: Dreamer
2. Former Lore: None, except being part of my Coliseum team.
3. Personal: Dreamer, like her best friends Bolkando and Warsky, is a chaotic gremlin who is also very good at fighting.
4. Style: For this particular dragon, an extremely lighthearted style is preferred, but not to the point of being like a spoof.
5. Short/Medium/Long: Short
6. Payment: Gems
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
Hi! Would you like to be affiliates?
Hi! Would you like to be affiliates?
Rustic-Minimal-Wedding-Print-Banner.png Colorful-Hand-Drawn-Shana-Tova-Landscape-Banner.png
1 2 3