Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Crystal Edge Records [Lore]{Cheap/Trade}
1 2 3
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/220727/1aebeb5cf6300afea6fc64271726a0f3.png[/img] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/220727/f9cbee2e3b20f202f585073a11657fdf.png[/img] [/center] ----- [center][size=6]Introduction[/size][/center] ----- [center][i]On the southern end of the Crystalspine sits a mineral outcropping that houses a small clan of misfits and wanderers. Approaching this territory, a small, elegant, blue-wood building becomes visible towards the cliff's edge. A large, handcarved sign hung above the door, its letters glittering in enchanted fuchsia, inscribed with the words "Crystal Edge Records".[/i][/center] ----- "Hello! I am Chantrieri, my clan's record keeper. What brings you here, traveler?" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78954409][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/789545/78954409_350.png[/img][/url] A small fae, his claws stained with magical ink and faintly pulsing runes rippling along his scales, greets you at the door, his headfans opened in a friendly way. "If you are interested, for a small fee, I can transcribe the history of your clanmates. I am a skilled scribe, and often write histories and notes for my own clan members. I also am an expert on the meanings of names, and can suggest some for the young hatchlings or new clan members in your life. Also, if you do not wish to pay in treasure, or require a different service, simply ask the alpha, Amethyst." "Does this offer interest you? Then read on, friend." -----
1aebeb5cf6300afea6fc64271726a0f3.png
f9cbee2e3b20f202f585073a11657fdf.png

Introduction

On the southern end of the Crystalspine sits a mineral outcropping that houses a small clan of misfits and wanderers. Approaching this territory, a small, elegant, blue-wood building becomes visible towards the cliff's edge. A large, handcarved sign hung above the door, its letters glittering in enchanted fuchsia, inscribed with the words "Crystal Edge Records".

"Hello! I am Chantrieri, my clan's record keeper. What brings you here, traveler?"

78954409_350.png

A small fae, his claws stained with magical ink and faintly pulsing runes rippling along his scales, greets you at the door, his headfans opened in a friendly way.

"If you are interested, for a small fee, I can transcribe the history of your clanmates. I am a skilled scribe, and often write histories and notes for my own clan members. I also am an expert on the meanings of names, and can suggest some for the young hatchlings or new clan members in your life. Also, if you do not wish to pay in treasure, or require a different service, simply ask the alpha, Amethyst."

"Does this offer interest you? Then read on, friend."

hi ~
[center][size=6] Overview [/size][/center] ----- Welcome to my lore shop! You can call me @cleanslate or Adam, or address Chantrieri, my writer; or Amethyst, my clan alpha. I write dragon biographies of several lengths and degrees of detail, as well as offering a naming service where I'll provide a list of customized names for your dragon based on their appearance, and lore if applicable. For examples of my lore, see Onyx and Jasper: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78788653][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/787887/78788653_350.png[/img][/url]Onyx [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78188106][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/781882/78188106_350.png[/img][/url]Jasper For examples of my names, see all of my dragons; for instance, Jasper is my healer, and is a blue-green dragon; jasper is also a blue-green gemstone believed by some to have powerful medicinal properties. If you're interested in buying lore from me, keep reading! Questions are welcome, as are suggestions. ----- Note: I do not do bio templates, sorry! Not good enough at coding right now. However, I will format the bios nicely, and if you have a template picked out I'll try to keep the text aesthetically pleasing, and fill out the template if necessary.
Overview

Welcome to my lore shop! You can call me @cleanslate or Adam, or address Chantrieri, my writer; or Amethyst, my clan alpha.

I write dragon biographies of several lengths and degrees of detail, as well as offering a naming service where I'll provide a list of customized names for your dragon based on their appearance, and lore if applicable.

For examples of my lore, see Onyx and Jasper:
78788653_350.pngOnyx

78188106_350.pngJasper

For examples of my names, see all of my dragons; for instance, Jasper is my healer, and is a blue-green dragon; jasper is also a blue-green gemstone believed by some to have powerful medicinal properties.

If you're interested in buying lore from me, keep reading! Questions are welcome, as are suggestions.

Note: I do not do bio templates, sorry! Not good enough at coding right now. However, I will format the bios nicely, and if you have a template picked out I'll try to keep the text aesthetically pleasing, and fill out the template if necessary.
hi ~
Rules

Lore Order Form

When requesting lore, this format would be ideal as it contains the information I need in the way that makes the most sense, which makes it the easiest for both of us to be happy with the results!

1. Dragon: The dragon's link or widget, and their name if applicable.
2. Former Lore: Whether or not the dragon has pre-existing lore, and if you'd like to include or incorporate it into their new lore.
3. Personal: Their non-backstory character info, like if their name has a meaning; whether they have a clan role such as healer or warrior, and if they don't, if I should give them one; if they have a specific personality or if I should create one for them, and so on.
4. Style: Your general preferred theme or tone, i.e., what you want the lore to feel like.
5. Short/Medium/Long: The length and detail level of your lore (see below).
6. Payment: The way you'd like to pay, and any applicable discounts (see below.)

Other Rules
In no particular order, here are my requests for buying lore. Breaking these will mean I'm no longer willing to write lore for you.

1. Please give credit! Anything that says "lore by cleanslate" is fine, though directly linking this shop is extra appreciated.
2. You are perfectly welcome to trade dragons I've written lore for, and it's fine if you use the lore to increase their value (i.e., selling "dragon with lore" for more), but please do not resell my lore directly; again, credit me.
3. All lore is sold as-is! I'm not guaranteeing your satisfaction, because writing is subjective. However, payment is only to be sent after lore is completed, to prevent mixups. Also, I'm willing to rewrite anything you're really unhappy with.
4. Please use the order form above! It makes it much easier. While I'm always willing to clarify the details, it really helps to have that info beforehand.

Pricing for lore and name lists is below, as well as discounts.
Rules

Lore Order Form

When requesting lore, this format would be ideal as it contains the information I need in the way that makes the most sense, which makes it the easiest for both of us to be happy with the results!

1. Dragon: The dragon's link or widget, and their name if applicable.
2. Former Lore: Whether or not the dragon has pre-existing lore, and if you'd like to include or incorporate it into their new lore.
3. Personal: Their non-backstory character info, like if their name has a meaning; whether they have a clan role such as healer or warrior, and if they don't, if I should give them one; if they have a specific personality or if I should create one for them, and so on.
4. Style: Your general preferred theme or tone, i.e., what you want the lore to feel like.
5. Short/Medium/Long: The length and detail level of your lore (see below).
6. Payment: The way you'd like to pay, and any applicable discounts (see below.)

Other Rules
In no particular order, here are my requests for buying lore. Breaking these will mean I'm no longer willing to write lore for you.

1. Please give credit! Anything that says "lore by cleanslate" is fine, though directly linking this shop is extra appreciated.
2. You are perfectly welcome to trade dragons I've written lore for, and it's fine if you use the lore to increase their value (i.e., selling "dragon with lore" for more), but please do not resell my lore directly; again, credit me.
3. All lore is sold as-is! I'm not guaranteeing your satisfaction, because writing is subjective. However, payment is only to be sent after lore is completed, to prevent mixups. Also, I'm willing to rewrite anything you're really unhappy with.
4. Please use the order form above! It makes it much easier. While I'm always willing to clarify the details, it really helps to have that info beforehand.

Pricing for lore and name lists is below, as well as discounts.
hi ~
Prices

All treasure prices can also be paid in gems at a 1:1000 ratio.

Lore

Short Bio
3 to 5 short paragraphs, medium level of detail, filling out of bio template details, mild clan lore complexity. 10kt treasure, 10 gems, 3 pieces of unique apparel, or a small assortment of food.

Medium Bio
5 to 7 short paragraphs or 5 long ones, medium to high level of detail, precise bio template details, mild to medium clan lore complexity. 12-15 kt treasure, 14 gems, 5 pieces of unique apparel, or a small to medium assortment of food.

Long Bio
5 to 7 long paragraphs, high level of detail, precise bio template details, medium clan lore complexity. 20kt treasure, 20 gems, 7 pieces of unique apparel, or a medium assortment of food.

Names

I can provide a list of names customized for your dragon, fitted to their appearance and personality. I provide specific names, their origins and native language, and their precise meaning. 10 names is 1kt, 1 gem, or 1 piece of apparel; every extra name is only 500t.

Discounts

Free Lore
1. Any new user (less than 6 months) gets one free dragon bio.
2. Any artwork for my dragons gets 2 free bios, and fancy art gets 3 free bios.
3. Anyone working for affiliates gets 1 free bio a month; if you have a hatchery or a shop and want to be an affiliate, let me know!
4. Anyone I've bought or adopted a dragon from gets 1 free bio.

Free Names
1. Any new user gets 2 free name lists (that's 10 names each for 2 dragons.)
2. Any artwork for my dragon gets 5 name lists.
3. Anyone working for affiliates gets 2 lists a month.
4. Anyone I've bought or adopted a dragon from gets 3 free lists.

All of these discounts stack!

----

Prices are negotiable, based on your needs and what you've got. If you need a better deal, just DM me to discuss the new price.
Mixed payments are allowed, but payment using both currency and items must be specifically discussed first; thanks for understanding.
Prices

All treasure prices can also be paid in gems at a 1:1000 ratio.

Lore

Short Bio
3 to 5 short paragraphs, medium level of detail, filling out of bio template details, mild clan lore complexity. 10kt treasure, 10 gems, 3 pieces of unique apparel, or a small assortment of food.

Medium Bio
5 to 7 short paragraphs or 5 long ones, medium to high level of detail, precise bio template details, mild to medium clan lore complexity. 12-15 kt treasure, 14 gems, 5 pieces of unique apparel, or a small to medium assortment of food.

Long Bio
5 to 7 long paragraphs, high level of detail, precise bio template details, medium clan lore complexity. 20kt treasure, 20 gems, 7 pieces of unique apparel, or a medium assortment of food.

Names

I can provide a list of names customized for your dragon, fitted to their appearance and personality. I provide specific names, their origins and native language, and their precise meaning. 10 names is 1kt, 1 gem, or 1 piece of apparel; every extra name is only 500t.

Discounts

Free Lore
1. Any new user (less than 6 months) gets one free dragon bio.
2. Any artwork for my dragons gets 2 free bios, and fancy art gets 3 free bios.
3. Anyone working for affiliates gets 1 free bio a month; if you have a hatchery or a shop and want to be an affiliate, let me know!
4. Anyone I've bought or adopted a dragon from gets 1 free bio.

Free Names
1. Any new user gets 2 free name lists (that's 10 names each for 2 dragons.)
2. Any artwork for my dragon gets 5 name lists.
3. Anyone working for affiliates gets 2 lists a month.
4. Anyone I've bought or adopted a dragon from gets 3 free lists.

All of these discounts stack!

----

Prices are negotiable, based on your needs and what you've got. If you need a better deal, just DM me to discuss the new price.
Mixed payments are allowed, but payment using both currency and items must be specifically discussed first; thanks for understanding.
hi ~
[center][size=7] Shop [/size][/center] ----- [size=5]Openings[/size] Commission slots are currently open. I have 10 total slots, and 10 open. 1. Open! 2. Open! 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. ----- [center][size=5]Affiliates[/size] If you would like to be our affiliate, let us know! Affiliates get featured here, as well as free lore and names from us.[/center] [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3067903][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/348b4f095537d1a0f9c755a78f2db715/f9de022c96159ce8-48/s540x810/54874cac144bc33fd8069e760b4df76f2376cedd.png[/img][/url] ----- [size=5]Pings[/size] Pinglist: ----- If you would like to be pinged when I have open commission slots, please let me know. ----- [size=5]Other[/size] All code currently by me; banner images free to use from Fontmeme. Banners, dividers, signatures and buttons count as art if anyone would like to trade shop art for lore.
Shop

Openings

Commission slots are currently open. I have 10 total slots, and 10 open.

1. Open!
2. Open!

Affiliates
If you would like to be our affiliate, let us know! Affiliates get featured here, as well as free lore and names from us.

54874cac144bc33fd8069e760b4df76f2376cedd.png

Pings

Pinglist:

If you would like to be pinged when I have open commission slots, please let me know.

Other
All code currently by me; banner images free to use from Fontmeme. Banners, dividers, signatures and buttons count as art if anyone would like to trade shop art for lore.
hi ~
[center][size=7] Announcements [/size][center] ----- [size=6] Shop Announcements [/size] [center] July 23 '22: [color=purple]Grand Opening![/color] Congratulations to @/Honey0TheQueer for being our first customer. [/center] [center] July 24: First Order Complete! @/Honey0TheQueer's dragon Ria has been featured on our Wall of Fame.[/center] ----- [size=6] Wall Of Fame [/size] If you have a dragon we've written lore for and you'd like to see it here, just let us know! ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77478080][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/774781/77478080.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79715894][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/797159/79715894.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61928323][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/619284/61928323.png[/img][/url] -----
Announcements

Shop Announcements
July 23 '22: Grand Opening!
Congratulations to @/Honey0TheQueer for being our first customer.
July 24: First Order Complete!
@/Honey0TheQueer's dragon Ria has been featured on our Wall of Fame.

Wall Of Fame
If you have a dragon we've written lore for and you'd like to see it here, just let us know!
77478080.png79715894.png 61928323.png

hi ~
Shop Status
Reopening soon! Sorry for the delay.
All commissions complete currently.
Shop Status
Reopening soon! Sorry for the delay.
All commissions complete currently.
hi ~
Hiya! My lair is around 3 months old-
Can I get a bio for my pfp dragon?
May your dragons fly as free as the wind, be as strong as the forge, as bright as sunlight, as enchanting as the arcanist, as essential as the tides, as entertaining as joxar, and be as driven as the stormbringer, And as wonderful as all of Sorneith!
May your dragons fly as free as the wind, be as strong as the forge, as bright as sunlight, as enchanting as the arcanist, as essential as the tides, as entertaining as joxar, and be as driven as the stormbringer, And as wonderful as all of Sorneith!
@Honey0TheQueer We've sent you the order DM! Looking forward to completing your lore request.
@Honey0TheQueer We've sent you the order DM! Looking forward to completing your lore request.
hi ~
1 2 3