Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt Art for Fodder- OPEN
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41
@byeyonara

She came out perfect!!! Thank you so much ;w; <3333 I love it!!!
@byeyonara

She came out perfect!!! Thank you so much ;w; <3333 I love it!!!
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Saskia

No worries at all! She's so pretty, I love Faes! 430 levels is right, and you are free to start sending them over now if you like ^^ I'll give one of her kitties a shot, and will send you a sketch via PM for you to okay soon :>
@Saskia

No worries at all! She's so pretty, I love Faes! 430 levels is right, and you are free to start sending them over now if you like ^^ I'll give one of her kitties a shot, and will send you a sketch via PM for you to okay soon :>
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@DuskofDawn12 Thank you for sending through those levels! Here is your doodle ^^ [img]https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/myd5cjjme4b.png[/img]
@DuskofDawn12

Thank you for sending through those levels! Here is your doodle ^^

myd5cjjme4b.png
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@byeyonara

Could I please get a ping if you open more gijinka bean adopts? They're super cute :3
@byeyonara

Could I please get a ping if you open more gijinka bean adopts? They're super cute :3
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@MagicalGriffin

Sending the rest of my levels through PA! :) thanks
@MagicalGriffin

Sending the rest of my levels through PA! :) thanks
3HuuVeu.png
___Lightning-Network.png
@Clya [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63016245][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/630163/63016245.png[/img][/url] [b]Skin color:[/b] Probably dark-skinned, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57660502]his dad[/url] has a gijinka ref but his mum doesn't so up to you how dark you want to make him. If you want someone who doesn't have any family with refs I can pick someone else :) [b]Dragon Elements:[/b] I'd love horns and maybe pointed/Imp-like ears, but up to you! [b]Other notes:[/b] There is some lore in his bio if you want extra inspo! And no need to stress too much about his current outfit/skin, however you envision him is cool!
@Clya
Dragon:
63016245.png
Skin color: Probably dark-skinned, his dad has a gijinka ref but his mum doesn't so up to you how dark you want to make him. If you want someone who doesn't have any family with refs I can pick someone else :)
Dragon Elements: I'd love horns and maybe pointed/Imp-like ears, but up to you!
Other notes: There is some lore in his bio if you want extra inspo! And no need to stress too much about his current outfit/skin, however you envision him is cool!
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
OK part two!

@Skadiv order received! That'll be 310 levels + 310 levels for a total of 620 levels. Please send whenever you're ready! PA's preferred, but CR's are fine too. You'll get a rough pose sketch from me once I get started, probably in the next few weeks, depending on how things go. :) Thanks for your order!

@WanderingTurtle order received! Yeah, can do on the 100px version! I tend to pick the smallest option that will still fit all the details, so I usually end up picking the 150px for dragons with apparel/skins and suchlike, but I'll make sure to do yours 100px! That'll be 310 levels + 280 levels = 590 levels. Please send whenever you're ready! PA's preferred, but CR's are fine too. You'll get a rough pose sketch from me once I get started, probably in the next few weeks, depending on how things go. :) Thanks for your order!

@c4uni order received! 310 levels looks correct to me, please send whenever you're ready! PA's preferred, but CR's are fine too. You'll get a rough pose sketch from me once I get started, probably in the next few weeks, depending on how things go. :) Thanks for your order!

@Lunyra order received! 340 levels looks correct to me, please send whenever you're ready! PA's preferred, but CR's are fine too. You'll get a rough pose sketch from me once I get started, probably in the next few weeks, depending on how things go. :) Thanks for your order!

@HurricaneWinds thanks for starting to send levels! :D That said, please send all the rest straight to me-- I'm going to be online lots all week and tracking the levels myself is easier for me in the behind-the-scenes spreadsheet stuff :) Thank you!

Everyone, I'll be keeping track of received levels (and you can track my art progress) on the ArcanArt spreadsheet here!
OK part two!

@Skadiv order received! That'll be 310 levels + 310 levels for a total of 620 levels. Please send whenever you're ready! PA's preferred, but CR's are fine too. You'll get a rough pose sketch from me once I get started, probably in the next few weeks, depending on how things go. :) Thanks for your order!

@WanderingTurtle order received! Yeah, can do on the 100px version! I tend to pick the smallest option that will still fit all the details, so I usually end up picking the 150px for dragons with apparel/skins and suchlike, but I'll make sure to do yours 100px! That'll be 310 levels + 280 levels = 590 levels. Please send whenever you're ready! PA's preferred, but CR's are fine too. You'll get a rough pose sketch from me once I get started, probably in the next few weeks, depending on how things go. :) Thanks for your order!

@c4uni order received! 310 levels looks correct to me, please send whenever you're ready! PA's preferred, but CR's are fine too. You'll get a rough pose sketch from me once I get started, probably in the next few weeks, depending on how things go. :) Thanks for your order!

@Lunyra order received! 340 levels looks correct to me, please send whenever you're ready! PA's preferred, but CR's are fine too. You'll get a rough pose sketch from me once I get started, probably in the next few weeks, depending on how things go. :) Thanks for your order!

@HurricaneWinds thanks for starting to send levels! :D That said, please send all the rest straight to me-- I'm going to be online lots all week and tracking the levels myself is easier for me in the behind-the-scenes spreadsheet stuff :) Thank you!

Everyone, I'll be keeping track of received levels (and you can track my art progress) on the ArcanArt spreadsheet here!
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@Altair
Approved! Send the levels to me whenever you are ready ^^

@Saskia
Also accepted! Send the levels to me whenever you are ready!

@findingpears
Accepted as well, send the levels to me whenever you are ready!
@Altair
Approved! Send the levels to me whenever you are ready ^^

@Saskia
Also accepted! Send the levels to me whenever you are ready!

@findingpears
Accepted as well, send the levels to me whenever you are ready!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Okay wow so many good shops... oh no. ;; @LavenderAmethyst [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Comfrey [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Dragon Headshot [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79323496][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=25&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=72&tertgene=10&winggene=82&wings=144&auth=15f077528a8ffdaad3b2185ebfde388c42c35856&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 200 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] Image is without apparel for your convenience, I don't want any apparel drawn :) Let me know if this is ok and I'll send to you! It'll be 20 lvl 10s [emoji=new friend size=1]
Okay wow so many good shops... oh no. ;;

@LavenderAmethyst

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Comfrey
I summon you to cast the following spell: Dragon Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon:
dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=25&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=72&tertgene=10&winggene=82&wings=144&auth=15f077528a8ffdaad3b2185ebfde388c42c35856&dummyext=prev.png
The following I place into the circle: 200 levels
Other specifications: Image is without apparel for your convenience, I don't want any apparel drawn :)

Let me know if this is ok and I'll send to you! It'll be 20 lvl 10s
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@Winter0sun

That makes sense about the size, if either/both of mine don't seem to work at 100px I definitely don't mind if you feel you need to do 150px instead!

As for payment, I've already got 82 level 7s and 2 level 8s which should equal the 590 level total, so I'll go ahead and start loading them in PAs for you now. (Edit: Just saw your note on the sheet, if there was an extra fodder in there don't worry about it, it can just be a tip.)

Thanks for accepting my orders, and take all the time you need on them!
@Winter0sun

That makes sense about the size, if either/both of mine don't seem to work at 100px I definitely don't mind if you feel you need to do 150px instead!

As for payment, I've already got 82 level 7s and 2 level 8s which should equal the 590 level total, so I'll go ahead and start loading them in PAs for you now. (Edit: Just saw your note on the sheet, if there was an extra fodder in there don't worry about it, it can just be a tip.)

Thanks for accepting my orders, and take all the time you need on them!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41