Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | vamprosu's art shop [gems & USD open]
@ladyqueerclaw here's your finished commission! let me know if any small changes need to be made (: thank you so much for commissioning, he was a blast to draw! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/52813675_zZNnIMuWYdhzKIc.png[/img] if you have a ToyHouse to upload this to, please credit my TH account utau0223 <3
@ladyqueerclaw

here's your finished commission! let me know if any small changes need to be made (:
thank you so much for commissioning, he was a blast to draw!

52813675_zZNnIMuWYdhzKIc.png
if you have a ToyHouse to upload this to, please credit my TH account utau0223
<3
Thank you so much; he's perfect! <3
Thank you so much; he's perfect! <3
finished rendered halfbody for aeons! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/484127243547705345/1002737153568161882/aeons.png[/img]
finished rendered halfbody for aeons!
aeons.png
bump :0
bump :0
character: https://i.imgur.com/nMo5olR.png
type of art: flatcolor bust
payment method (gems/RLC): gems !
xtra info: feel free to draw a more anthro version - if so a simple black slip dress/black tank for clothing would b great if bust is lower; facing straight one w eyes open & slight smile/lopsided smile would be lovely
character: https://i.imgur.com/nMo5olR.png
type of art: flatcolor bust
xtra info: feel free to draw a more anthro version - if so a simple black slip dress/black tank for clothing would b great if bust is lower; facing straight one w eyes open & slight smile/lopsided smile would be lovely
character: https://i.imgur.com/R6dC6pq.png
type of art: fully-shaded halfbody
extra: again, feel free to make more anthro! front facing if possible; crossed arms, white button down w/ the sleeves rolled up a bit, black pants if they r visible; rolling his eyes/looking away, annoyed expression w/ a toothpick or piece of hay sticking out of the corner of his mouth; muscular-ish build
character: https://i.imgur.com/R6dC6pq.png
type of art: fully-shaded halfbody
extra: again, feel free to make more anthro! front facing if possible; crossed arms, white button down w/ the sleeves rolled up a bit, black pants if they r visible; rolling his eyes/looking away, annoyed expression w/ a toothpick or piece of hay sticking out of the corner of his mouth; muscular-ish build
@Dawnchu
Character (please provide a link to references!): Viv FB- Old / Picrew1 / Picrew2
Coat / Goggles /

Type of art (bust/halfbody/fullbody): Halfbody Flatcolor
Payment method (gems/RLC): Gems

OPTIONAL - short description of character personality, pose suggestions, extra, etc.:
Pose & Design notes: Could I have like a 3/4 angle pose, hands in coat pockets, the coat itself should fit loosely, obscuring shape slightly and that armor, shoulders a bit rounded, giving him a bit of a moody noir-feel. He's going through a rather rough patch right now, and headed towards a conflict that he's not sure he's going to come out the other side of. So I'd like some art to commemorate the moment.

He's travelling a bit incognito right now, but still needs to take his very important stuff with him. So the goggles are over his eyes, he's wearing the neck of the throat guard (leather and fine chain mail) up as a loose mask and by and large the reference coat is surprisingly spot on, minus the staff and the scrolls poking out, because Viv is much tidier with his paperwork than that.

It's more a mood piece than a hard character ref piece, so very little face is needed, actually. If that helps any or you want an excuse to experiment. I'm all for that, I have the best time when artists decide to experiment.

Extra: Could it be possible to tuck the tail of his psuedodragon familiar somewhere around the collar of the coat or have the tail curled around his neck? Like it's hiding underneath the coat. (Ref image for Pip )

@Amut selfping
@Dawnchu
Character (please provide a link to references!): Viv FB- Old / Picrew1 / Picrew2
Coat / Goggles /

Type of art (bust/halfbody/fullbody): Halfbody Flatcolor
Payment method (gems/RLC): Gems

OPTIONAL - short description of character personality, pose suggestions, extra, etc.:
Pose & Design notes: Could I have like a 3/4 angle pose, hands in coat pockets, the coat itself should fit loosely, obscuring shape slightly and that armor, shoulders a bit rounded, giving him a bit of a moody noir-feel. He's going through a rather rough patch right now, and headed towards a conflict that he's not sure he's going to come out the other side of. So I'd like some art to commemorate the moment.

He's travelling a bit incognito right now, but still needs to take his very important stuff with him. So the goggles are over his eyes, he's wearing the neck of the throat guard (leather and fine chain mail) up as a loose mask and by and large the reference coat is surprisingly spot on, minus the staff and the scrolls poking out, because Viv is much tidier with his paperwork than that.

It's more a mood piece than a hard character ref piece, so very little face is needed, actually. If that helps any or you want an excuse to experiment. I'm all for that, I have the best time when artists decide to experiment.

Extra: Could it be possible to tuck the tail of his psuedodragon familiar somewhere around the collar of the coat or have the tail curled around his neck? Like it's hiding underneath the coat. (Ref image for Pip )

@Amut selfping
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Miavinn @Amut
happy to take these on, I'll PM both of you respectively with progress or when payment has to be sent
@Miavinn @Amut
happy to take these on, I'll PM both of you respectively with progress or when payment has to be sent
lovely, thank you!
lovely, thank you!
Excellent, thanks!
Excellent, thanks!
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]