Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | vamprosu's art shop [gems & USD open]
bump
bump
@Chris7The7Rat hey, your bust is finished! i hope you enjoy <3 thank you so much for commissioning me. i also included new prices for lineart/flat colors instead of fully rendered if you're interested (: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/484127243547705345/999349166478200994/oliver_chris7the7dog.png[/img]
@Chris7The7Rat
hey, your bust is finished! i hope you enjoy <3 thank you so much for commissioning me. i also included new prices for lineart/flat colors instead of fully rendered if you're interested (:
oliver_chris7the7dog.png
Hello! I was wondering if you also did anthro/feral characters? :0 if not I totally understand
Hello! I was wondering if you also did anthro/feral characters? :0 if not I totally understand
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@Vindicate
of course! i am comfortable with both of them (:
@Vindicate
of course! i am comfortable with both of them (:
Oh awesome! Let me fill out a form then ^^ character: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/649091902104272906/999351039859884162/9833708_OV3tnC7DljJLUH5_1.png[/img] type of art: flat color bust payment method (gems/RLC): gems!
Oh awesome! Let me fill out a form then ^^

character: 9833708_OV3tnC7DljJLUH5_1.png
type of art: flat color bust
payment method (gems/RLC): gems!
Thank you so much I love it!! Your art is so soft and clean,,, I will definitely come back when I get my grubby hands on some more gems!
Thank you so much I love it!! Your art is so soft and clean,,, I will definitely come back when I get my grubby hands on some more gems!
OLBR2hp.png he/they
@vindicate lovely character, i'd be happy to take this commission on :> please send a CR with payment and i'll accept when you've approved the sketch!
@vindicate lovely character, i'd be happy to take this commission on :> please send a CR with payment and i'll accept when you've approved the sketch!
Thank you! I've sent the payment over, thank you so much! ^^
Thank you! I've sent the payment over, thank you so much! ^^
character (please provide a link to references!): https://toyhou.se/17076449.damon-highest-priority- he has no art!!! (cries)

type of art (bust/halfbody/fullbody): fully shaded half-body

payment method (gems/RLC): RLC

OPTIONAL - short description of character personality, pose suggestions, extra, etc.: i have a short blurb of backstory on his toyhouse! also the little icons on his picture are clickable. for personality, he's a loud goofy jerk who thinks hes much more serious and intelligent than he is, but he does know when to act serious. you don't have to draw the badge on his jacket since this is still concept art for him! the shirt under the jacket is just white, and the jacket itself is like a leather material. the concept image makes him look a bit more aged than he is.
character (please provide a link to references!): https://toyhou.se/17076449.damon-highest-priority- he has no art!!! (cries)

type of art (bust/halfbody/fullbody): fully shaded half-body

payment method (gems/RLC): RLC

OPTIONAL - short description of character personality, pose suggestions, extra, etc.: i have a short blurb of backstory on his toyhouse! also the little icons on his picture are clickable. for personality, he's a loud goofy jerk who thinks hes much more serious and intelligent than he is, but he does know when to act serious. you don't have to draw the badge on his jacket since this is still concept art for him! the shirt under the jacket is just white, and the jacket itself is like a leather material. the concept image makes him look a bit more aged than he is.
ZW2OPjy.png
@chikin
wonderful! i'll contact you via PM for USD payment on paypal when i get to you commission, does that sound alright?

aand all slots are taken for now, waitlist/pinglist open ^^
@chikin
wonderful! i'll contact you via PM for USD payment on paypal when i get to you commission, does that sound alright?

aand all slots are taken for now, waitlist/pinglist open ^^