Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | vamprosu's art shop [gems & USD open]
@dawnchu that sounds great, thank you so so much!
@dawnchu that sounds great, thank you so so much!
ZW2OPjy.png
@Weapon here's your finished commission! thank you sm <3 i hope you like it, let me know if you want me to request to upload it to his TH gallery or if you'll do it! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/484127243547705345/999532388319232080/nilo_weapon.png[/img]
@Weapon
here's your finished commission! thank you sm <3
i hope you like it, let me know if you want me to request to upload it to his TH gallery or if you'll do it!
nilo_weapon.png
@Chikin finished your commission as well, i hope you enjoy! feel free to stop by anytime :0 i love his character design and it was fun to draw. if uploading to toyhouse, please credit my TH account --> utau0223 thank you so much! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/484127243547705345/1000072146384588810/chikin.png[/img]
@Chikin
finished your commission as well, i hope you enjoy! feel free to stop by anytime :0 i love his character design and it was fun to draw.
if uploading to toyhouse, please credit my TH account --> utau0223
thank you so much!
chikin.png
@dawnchu THANK YOU!!? Your art is amazing!! If it's not too much of a hassle do you mind changing his eye color to a grey/blue kinda color? I forgot to put that on his character profile, I'm so sorry!
@dawnchu THANK YOU!!? Your art is amazing!! If it's not too much of a hassle do you mind changing his eye color to a grey/blue kinda color? I forgot to put that on his character profile, I'm so sorry!
ZW2OPjy.png
Oh wow, your art is so pretty!! ;o;

character: Ryven (full toyhouse page, additional hair references)
type of art: Fully shaded halfbody (although would it be possible to get a flat color version as well?)
payment method: Gems
OPTIONAL - short description of character personality, pose suggestions, extra, etc.: He has design notes and personality info in the links above! For expression/vibe, perhaps something along the lines of a gentle, regal smile, or a soft yet genuinely happy smile? Maybe something like your second halfbody example? I love the vibe and soft look of it :D
Oh wow, your art is so pretty!! ;o;

character: Ryven (full toyhouse page, additional hair references)
type of art: Fully shaded halfbody (although would it be possible to get a flat color version as well?)
payment method: Gems
OPTIONAL - short description of character personality, pose suggestions, extra, etc.: He has design notes and personality info in the links above! For expression/vibe, perhaps something along the lines of a gentle, regal smile, or a soft yet genuinely happy smile? Maybe something like your second halfbody example? I love the vibe and soft look of it :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@Chikin for sure, how's this shade? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/484127243547705345/1000098584257118299/chikin2.png[/img] @aeons sounds good, i'll add you to the queue!
@Chikin for sure, how's this shade?
chikin2.png

@aeons
sounds good, i'll add you to the queue!
@dawnchu PERFECT!! Thank you!!! It looks so perfect!!!
@dawnchu PERFECT!! Thank you!!! It looks so perfect!!!
ZW2OPjy.png
character: robin
type of art: bust, rendered
payment method: gems

OPTIONAL -
robin is, to put it lightly, kind of a rat. he's sarcastic and cynical and sort of a know it all. for this piece, he's going through a moment of immense betrayal and misery so he looks a bit ticked off. he'd be wearing a black and white suit but should be a bit disheveled (hair not perfect, shirt color wrinkled, etc.).

let me know if you have any other questions, i look forwards to working with you!
character: robin
type of art: bust, rendered
payment method: gems

OPTIONAL -
robin is, to put it lightly, kind of a rat. he's sarcastic and cynical and sort of a know it all. for this piece, he's going through a moment of immense betrayal and misery so he looks a bit ticked off. he'd be wearing a black and white suit but should be a bit disheveled (hair not perfect, shirt color wrinkled, etc.).

let me know if you have any other questions, i look forwards to working with you!
@ladyqueerclaw
i love this character, i'll add you to the queue!
@ladyqueerclaw
i love this character, i'll add you to the queue!
bump!
bump!