Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | rainphee's Art Trade (Art for Genes!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
----- ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/fEnmjR3.png[/img][nextcol][b][font=century gothic][color=transparent]_________________________[/color][size=5]RAINPHEE'S ART TRADE[/size][color=transparent]______________________[/color][/font][/b][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/fEnmjR3.png[/img][/columns] ----- [center]Hi! My name's Phee, and I have way too many gene projects and not enough money to afford them. So, here, you can trade me genes for art! Genes are significantly lower cost than my commissions, but I'll be providing an equal amount of time and care to these as to any other commissions. [/center] ----- [center][b]GENE TO ART TRADES:[/b][/center] ----- [center][b]TREASURE GENES AND BREED CHANGES[/b] will get you a flat colored bust of any dragon![img]https://i.imgur.com/IEMHYgG.png[/img][/center] [center][b]GEM GENES AND BREED CHANGES[/b] will get you a flat colored fullbody of any dragon![img]https://i.imgur.com/z0DHERI.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b]EYE VIALS, SILHOUETTE SCROLLS AND MATURITY SCROLLS[/b] will get you a shaded bust of any dragon![img]https://i.imgur.com/utOyC5Y.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][b]RULES:[/b][/center] 1. No apparel or skins. Any dragon you want a piece of will be naked, sorry! Otherwise I won't have time to do everyone's pieces. If you want a piece with apparel, please consider [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2930286#post_2930286]my art shop.[/url] 2. Dragons with off-model elements are perfectly okay as long as it doesn't involve a skin/apparel piece and you have a visual reference! 3. One piece per item. 4. I will ask for the item after I've completed a rough sketch of the piece and approved it with you. After that, I won't get started on the rest until the item has been sent, and I won't use the item until I've fulfilled my half of the trade. 5. No scenarios, scenes, or multiple dragons in a piece. 6. If you have issues with my piece for you, please bring it up with me privately before you pay. After you've paid, I won't refund for you just because I miss a few details. 7. I'll do off-site OCs, too! Just please, nothing too complex. 8. You are not allowed to exchange any art received from me on FR for real-life currency. ----- [center][b]PINGLIST:[/b][/center] [center]Add yourself to be notified when I open and close the trade![/center] [center][pinglist=14475][/center] ----- -----

fEnmjR3.png _________________________RAINPHEE'S ART TRADE______________________ fEnmjR3.png

Hi! My name's Phee, and I have way too many gene projects and not enough money to afford them. So, here, you can trade me genes for art!

Genes are significantly lower cost than my commissions, but I'll be providing an equal amount of time and care to these as to any other commissions.

GENE TO ART TRADES:

TREASURE GENES AND BREED CHANGES will get you a flat colored bust of any dragon!IEMHYgG.png
GEM GENES AND BREED CHANGES will get you a flat colored fullbody of any dragon!z0DHERI.jpg
EYE VIALS, SILHOUETTE SCROLLS AND MATURITY SCROLLS will get you a shaded bust of any dragon!utOyC5Y.png

RULES:
1. No apparel or skins. Any dragon you want a piece of will be naked, sorry! Otherwise I won't have time to do everyone's pieces. If you want a piece with apparel, please consider my art shop.

2. Dragons with off-model elements are perfectly okay as long as it doesn't involve a skin/apparel piece and you have a visual reference!

3. One piece per item.

4. I will ask for the item after I've completed a rough sketch of the piece and approved it with you. After that, I won't get started on the rest until the item has been sent, and I won't use the item until I've fulfilled my half of the trade.

5. No scenarios, scenes, or multiple dragons in a piece.

6. If you have issues with my piece for you, please bring it up with me privately before you pay. After you've paid, I won't refund for you just because I miss a few details.

7. I'll do off-site OCs, too! Just please, nothing too complex.

8. You are not allowed to exchange any art received from me on FR for real-life currency.
PINGLIST:
Add yourself to be notified when I open and close the trade!

SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
----- ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/fEnmjR3.png[/img][nextcol][b][font=century gothic][color=transparent]_______________________[/color][size=5]WISHLIST & SPREADSHEET[/size][color=transparent]_____________________[/color][/font][/b][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/fEnmjR3.png[/img][/columns] ----- [center][b]WISHLIST[/b] [b]NOTE: Any genes with parentheses around the amount needed are being offered by other people on the spreadsheet, and may be removed soon![/b][/center] ----- [center][b]TREASURE GENES:[/b][/center] [center][item=breed change: aberration][b](x1)[/b][item=breed change: fae][b](x1)[/b][item=primary veilspun gene: fade][b]x1[/b][item=primary gene: falcon][b]x1[/b] [item=primary aberration gene: falcon][b]x1[/b][item=primary gene: flaunt][b]x3[/b][item=primary gene: jaguar][b]x1[/b][item=primary gene: jupiter][b]x1[/b] [item=primary gene: leopard][b]x2[/b][item=primary gaoler gene: leopard][b]x1[/b][item=primary gene: skink][b](x2)[/b][item=primary aether gene: skink][b](x1)[/b] [item=secondary gene: blend][b]x3[/b][item=secondary gene: breakup][b]x1[/b][item=secondary gene: clouded][b]x1[/b][item=secondary gene: breakup][b]x1[/b] [item=secondary gene: current][b](x1)[/b][item=secondary gene: eel][b]x2[/b][item=secondary aberration gene: flair][b]x1[/b][item=secondary gene: spinner][b]x1[/b] [item=secondary gene: striation][b]x1[/b][item=secondary gaoler gene: streak][b]x1[/b][item=secondary gene: toxin][b]x2[/b][item=tertiary veilspun gene: angler][b]x1[/b] [item=tertiary gene: capsule][b](x3)[/b][item=tertiary gene: peacock][b]x2[/b][item=tertiary gene: ringlets][b]x1[/b][item=tertiary gaoler gene: runes][b]x1[/b] [item=tertiary gene: spines][b]x1[/b][item=tertiary gene: veined][b]x2[/b] ----- [center][b]GEM GENES:[/b][/center] [item=breed change: coatl][b](x1)[/b][item=primary gene: harlequin][b]x1[/b][item=primary gene: pharaoh][b]x1[/b] [item=secondary gene: bee][b](x1)[/b][item=secondary veilspun gene: constellation][b]x1[/b][item=secondary gene: jester][b]x1[/b][item=secondary gene: shimmer][b]x2[/b] [item=tertiary gene: glimmer][b]x2[/b][item=tertiary aberration gene: glimmer][b]x1[/b][item=tertiary gene: glowtail][b]x3[/b][item=tertiary aberration gene: glowtail][b]x1[/b] [item=tertiary gene: koi][b]x4[/b][item=tertiary gene: stained][b](x1)[/b] ----- [center][b]EYE VIALS, SILHOUETTE SCROLLS AND MATURITY SCROLLS[/b][/center] [item=vial of brilliant sight][b]x4[/b][item=vial of darkened sight][b](x3)[/b][item=vial of elemental sight][b]x1[/b][item=vial of hypnotic sight][b](x1)[/b] [item=vial of rare sight][b]x1[/b][item=vial of soft sight][b]x4[/b][item=vial of uncommon sight][b]x1[/b][item=vial of unusual sight][b]x2[/b] [item=silhouette scroll][b]x3[/b] ----- [center][b]SPREADSHEET[/b][/center] ----- [center]If you're interested in when your piece will be done, you can take a look at my spreadsheet for this project here! I'll go in order, and you'll be able to see when you're up next.[/center] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_c1VZeYDqwmq3HOEGjLnnCAScyNrkY8PlzJ_y632z3g/edit?usp=sharing]> spreadsheet here <[/url][/b][/center] ----- [center][b]Wanna see where (most of) these genes are going? Check out my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/352540/1839436?name=&type=undefined]Storage tab[/url] and look at all the plans! (There are also projects in Stasis and Graveyard!)[/b][/center] ----- -----

fEnmjR3.png _______________________WISHLIST & SPREADSHEET_____________________ fEnmjR3.png

WISHLIST
NOTE: Any genes with parentheses around the amount needed are being offered by other people on the spreadsheet, and may be removed soon!

TREASURE GENES:
Breed Change: Aberration (x1) Breed Change: Fae (x1) Primary Veilspun Gene: Fade x1 Primary Gene: Falcon x1
Primary Aberration Gene: Falcon x1 Primary Gene: Flaunt x3 Primary Gene: Jaguar x1 Primary Gene: Jupiter x1
Primary Gene: Leopard x2 Primary Gaoler Gene: Leopard x1 Primary Gene: Skink (x2) Primary Aether Gene: Skink (x1)
Secondary Gene: Blend x3 Secondary Gene: Breakup x1 Secondary Gene: Clouded x1 Secondary Gene: Breakup x1
Secondary Gene: Current (x1) Secondary Gene: Eel x2 Secondary Aberration Gene: Flair x1 Secondary Gene: Spinner x1
Secondary Gene: Striation x1 Secondary Gaoler Gene: Streak x1 Secondary Gene: Toxin x2 Tertiary Veilspun Gene: Angler x1
Tertiary Gene: Capsule (x3) Tertiary Gene: Peacock x2 Tertiary Gene: Ringlets x1 Tertiary Gaoler Gene: Runes x1
Tertiary Gene: Spines x1 Tertiary Gene: Veined x2
GEM GENES:
Breed Change: Coatl (x1) Primary Gene: Harlequin x1 Primary Gene: Pharaoh x1
Secondary Gene: Bee (x1) Secondary Veilspun Gene: Constellation x1 Secondary Gene: Jester x1 Secondary Gene: Shimmer x2
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer x2 Tertiary Aberration Gene: Glimmer x1 Tertiary Gene: Glowtail x3 Tertiary Aberration Gene: Glowtail x1
Tertiary Gene: Koi x4 Tertiary Gene: Stained (x1)
EYE VIALS, SILHOUETTE SCROLLS AND MATURITY SCROLLS
Vial of Brilliant Sight x4 Vial of Darkened Sight (x3) Vial of Elemental Sight x1 Vial of Hypnotic Sight (x1)
Vial of Rare Sight x1 Vial of Soft Sight x4 Vial of Uncommon Sight x1 Vial of Unusual Sight x2
Silhouette Scroll x3
SPREADSHEET

If you're interested in when your piece will be done, you can take a look at my spreadsheet for this project here! I'll go in order, and you'll be able to see when you're up next.

Wanna see where (most of) these genes are going? Check out my Storage tab and look at all the plans! (There are also projects in Stasis and Graveyard!)

SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
bump!!! i am now opening this up so please. get art from me
bump!!! i am now opening this up so please. get art from me
[font=times new roman]I've got a Wildclaw Scroll with your name on it [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I've got a Wildclaw Scroll with your name on it
[ piper || on fr time || They/She ]
nkHobD3.png
@wanderfawnn i owe you my life bestie. lmk what you want!
@wanderfawnn i owe you my life bestie. lmk what you want!
[font=times new roman] My old man [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20087700]Thorne[/url] could use a little love! I'll shoot you a DM, he's exactly as he is on the tin. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

My old man Thorne could use a little love! I'll shoot you a DM, he's exactly as he is on the tin.
[ piper || on fr time || They/She ]
nkHobD3.png
@wanderfawnn gotcha!! i'll add you to the spreadsheet
@wanderfawnn gotcha!! i'll add you to the spreadsheet
bump!
bump!
Hi there! I see you can do off-model dragons, but are you open to non-FR dragon OCs? Specifically this girl? If so, I'd love to get a flat bust of her, and I have the Fade, Kumo, and Peregrine genes from your list! No worries if not though, thank you for your time either way :D
Hi there! I see you can do off-model dragons, but are you open to non-FR dragon OCs? Specifically this girl? If so, I'd love to get a flat bust of her, and I have the Fade, Kumo, and Peregrine genes from your list! No worries if not though, thank you for your time either way :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons Sure, why not! It's one piece per item, so if you want to trade all the items to me you'd get two more pieces!
@aeons Sure, why not! It's one piece per item, so if you want to trade all the items to me you'd get two more pieces!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7