Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | rainphee's Art Trade (Art for Genes!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@aeons I'll see what I can do! The auto-action I use to color my lineart has been finicky lately, but I'll make it work.

I'll let you know via DM when I'm ready to get to work on yours! Quick question, though- are these all Aberration genes or just Kumo? (Both are fine, I just wanna have the right thing on my spreadsheet.)
@aeons I'll see what I can do! The auto-action I use to color my lineart has been finicky lately, but I'll make it work.

I'll let you know via DM when I'm ready to get to work on yours! Quick question, though- are these all Aberration genes or just Kumo? (Both are fine, I just wanna have the right thing on my spreadsheet.)
SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
Sounds good to me, thank you again! <3

And the two besides Kumo are modern genes!
Sounds good to me, thank you again! <3

And the two besides Kumo are modern genes!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons Perfect! Thank you <3
@aeons Perfect! Thank you <3
SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
bump!
bump!
@rainphee I'm fine with just a bust then! Thanks!
@rainphee I'm fine with just a bust then! Thanks!
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
@Sandydragon595 Sounds good! I'll add you to my spreadsheet and let you know when I'm ready to start on yours.
@Sandydragon595 Sounds good! I'll add you to my spreadsheet and let you know when I'm ready to start on yours.
Howdy! Would a Vial of Unusual Sight work for this beast?
Howdy! Would a Vial of Unusual Sight work for this beast?
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
@HyllusLepus Sure! I'll add you to my spreadsheet.
@HyllusLepus Sure! I'll add you to my spreadsheet.
another bump!
another bump!
Would a veilspun breedchange be enough for a drawing of Atheva loafing (like a cat)?
Would a veilspun breedchange be enough for a drawing of Atheva loafing (like a cat)?
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7