Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Fal's Pixels
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm gonna snag that last slot if I may! Username: Parad0xxy Order Type: Signature Payment: Treasure Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74953509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749536/74953509_350.png[/img][/url] Animated? Blinking or no? Yes, yes Canvas Size: 350px max please! It's gotta fit in that smaller section of my signature where her others are :') Other: No apparel, please!! Her anatomy is slightly different from canon obelisks, [url=https://toyhou.se/16198650.vi#49479511]here's a rough edit[/url] to show the differences! Mostly, she has a more lion-like head shape + muzzle without the jagged jaw bits, a feline shaped nose, a swoopy bang style to her mane that falls to her right side of her face, and her VI tattoo under her eye. You can check her TH and her bio for more references if needed! I try to keep only art with the stylization on her TH ^^ I don't know if you take suggestions for pose, but I'd love something similar to yours with a paw raised, or maybe a pouncing pose? But of course whatever you want to do/can fit is fine by me!
I'm gonna snag that last slot if I may!

Username: Parad0xxy
Order Type: Signature
Payment: Treasure
Dragon:
74953509_350.png
Animated? Blinking or no? Yes, yes
Canvas Size: 350px max please! It's gotta fit in that smaller section of my signature where her others are :')
Other: No apparel, please!! Her anatomy is slightly different from canon obelisks, here's a rough edit to show the differences! Mostly, she has a more lion-like head shape + muzzle without the jagged jaw bits, a feline shaped nose, a swoopy bang style to her mane that falls to her right side of her face, and her VI tattoo under her eye. You can check her TH and her bio for more references if needed! I try to keep only art with the stylization on her TH ^^
I don't know if you take suggestions for pose, but I'd love something similar to yours with a paw raised, or maybe a pouncing pose? But of course whatever you want to do/can fit is fine by me!

parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@Parad0xxy

I can do that! Send payment whatever way you prefer and Ill give u the slot :)
@Parad0xxy

I can do that! Send payment whatever way you prefer and Ill give u the slot :)
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
@Sablekey @Zeraphir @Parad0xxy
Just letting u three know that there may be a delay w me finishing orders because I'm currently doing scavhunt this week + irl stuff like band practice and school! Just thoughts I'd let you all know, I'll definitely have time and finish them after greenskeeper ends though!

Didn't realize I'd be doing so much, I hope it's okay :)
@Sablekey @Zeraphir @Parad0xxy
Just letting u three know that there may be a delay w me finishing orders because I'm currently doing scavhunt this week + irl stuff like band practice and school! Just thoughts I'd let you all know, I'll definitely have time and finish them after greenskeeper ends though!

Didn't realize I'd be doing so much, I hope it's okay :)
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
No worries at all, no rush!! c: Thanks for the update!
No worries at all, no rush!! c: Thanks for the update!
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6