Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Fal's Pixels
1 2 3 4 5 6
yes that works for me! how much would she cost? :>
yes that works for me! how much would she cost? :>
KENcxyW.png
@Slurpuff is 550g okay? Just for the few pieces of apparel I may take a while to draw
@Slurpuff is 550g okay? Just for the few pieces of apparel I may take a while to draw
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
@Falariaaa (just pinged to let you know that I filled it out :) ) Username: Frostbite1370 Order Type: Signature Piece Payment: Treasure Dragon/s: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72562501][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/725626/72562501_350.png[/img][/url] Animated? Blinking or no? Yes, Yes Canvas Size (300-500px width for signature pieces, 400x400 MAX for regular pixels]: The bigger the better! But the size is really up to you! Other: I know she doesn't have any apparel, but I'd love it if you could draw her with a bottle in one of her paws! One of those long, wide bottles that they commonly use to make a ship in a bottle :)
@Falariaaa (just pinged to let you know that I filled it out :) )
Username: Frostbite1370
Order Type: Signature Piece
Payment: Treasure
Dragon/s: 72562501_350.png
Animated? Blinking or no? Yes, Yes
Canvas Size (300-500px width for signature pieces, 400x400 MAX for regular pixels]: The bigger the better! But the size is really up to you!
Other: I know she doesn't have any apparel, but I'd love it if you could draw her with a bottle in one of her paws! One of those long, wide bottles that they commonly use to make a ship in a bottle :)
WFcrzqG.png
Username: taelvoe
Order Type: signature (if possible, i would also like a fullbody as a secondary order!)
Payment: gems
Dragon/s: malcomn for the fullbody, and coral for the signature!
Animated? Blinking or no?: yes, yes
Canvas Size (300-500px width for signature pieces, 400x400 MAX for regular pixels]: however you see fit~
Other: i'm paying full price for both, and willing to leave a tip :)
Username: taelvoe
Order Type: signature (if possible, i would also like a fullbody as a secondary order!)
Payment: gems
Dragon/s: malcomn for the fullbody, and coral for the signature!
Animated? Blinking or no?: yes, yes
Canvas Size (300-500px width for signature pieces, 400x400 MAX for regular pixels]: however you see fit~
Other: i'm paying full price for both, and willing to leave a tip :)
TinyCoral.png
@taelvoe Of course I can do them! Itll be 1000g for both

@Frostbite1370 I see that someone posted after before you could finish but I'll still take your order! then Ill close :)
@taelvoe Of course I can do them! Itll be 1000g for both

@Frostbite1370 I see that someone posted after before you could finish but I'll still take your order! then Ill close :)
that's perfect, I'll send payment now !
that's perfect, I'll send payment now !
KENcxyW.png
thank you so much! i'll send the payment over :D
thank you so much! i'll send the payment over :D
TinyCoral.png
Username: clowncare
Order Type: animated, signature-sized pixel. i'd like it with blinking too if possible!
Payment Gems/Treasure: gems!
Dragon/s: this is my little lady.
Animated? Blinking or no?: yes to animation and blinking
Canvas Size (300-500px width for signature pieces, 400x400 MAX for regular pixels]: 300x500px (or however much it takes to fit her in a signature)
Other: your art is gorgeous. you literally must never stop

edit: oop, i just realized someone else commented before me! whenever you do open slots again i'd love to be pinged if possible (if there are no more slots open currently)
Username: clowncare
Order Type: animated, signature-sized pixel. i'd like it with blinking too if possible!
Payment Gems/Treasure: gems!
Dragon/s: this is my little lady.
Animated? Blinking or no?: yes to animation and blinking
Canvas Size (300-500px width for signature pieces, 400x400 MAX for regular pixels]: 300x500px (or however much it takes to fit her in a signature)
Other: your art is gorgeous. you literally must never stop

edit: oop, i just realized someone else commented before me! whenever you do open slots again i'd love to be pinged if possible (if there are no more slots open currently)
| orange - they/them - | skin and accent page |
@clowncare Its okay! I'll see how I go with the others and I'll ping to let you know when I can take your order :)

@Frostbite1370 sure! that'll be 500kt, dont have much experience with obelksks but I'll do some practice sketches to figure em out :P
@clowncare Its okay! I'll see how I go with the others and I'll ping to let you know when I can take your order :)

@Frostbite1370 sure! that'll be 500kt, dont have much experience with obelksks but I'll do some practice sketches to figure em out :P
Thank you! I sent a CR with the payment :D
Thank you! I sent a CR with the payment :D
WFcrzqG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6