Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Fal's Pixels
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hiya, do you have a pinglist I could join? I'd love to get some art as soon as you have slots open!
Hiya, do you have a pinglist I could join? I'd love to get some art as soon as you have slots open!
UFGqClF.png hmm ozliMMF.png
Cas
FR +3
they/them
13-A85-D08-9-A31-4-AB8-8302-1-D6-D960-AF54-C.png
Please spell my
username correctly!
UFGqClF.png
hi
ozliMMF.png
I'd love to join your pinglist!! :D I had commented on your IC thread, so I'm glad to see you ended up with lots of interest!! <3
I'd love to join your pinglist!! :D I had commented on your IC thread, so I'm glad to see you ended up with lots of interest!! <3
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
oh gosh please add me to the pinglist if there is one!
oh gosh please add me to the pinglist if there is one!
@Casteller @Parad0xxy @clowncare @Ramunayy

1 slot open bc I need money :)

Also prices have been raised due to the amount of work and time I have to put into these, I hope its understandable.
@Casteller @Parad0xxy @clowncare @Ramunayy

1 slot open bc I need money :)

Also prices have been raised due to the amount of work and time I have to put into these, I hope its understandable.
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
Bump
Bump
Username: creosote Order Type: signature sized pixel Payment: gems! Dragon/s: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71232918][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/712330/71232918_350.png[/img][/url] Animated? Blinking or no? yes, and yes Canvas Size: could you do something like 200x400? if that's too small then just your usual signature size is fine ^^ Other: i'm happy to pay extra for his accent/apparel, and also regarding his accent could you leave out the branch held in his mouth? you can simplify it further if needed, too!
Username: creosote
Order Type: signature sized pixel
Payment: gems!
Dragon/s:
71232918_350.png
Animated? Blinking or no? yes, and yes
Canvas Size: could you do something like 200x400? if that's too small then just your usual signature size is fine ^^
Other: i'm happy to pay extra for his accent/apparel, and also regarding his accent could you leave out the branch held in his mouth? you can simplify it further if needed, too!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@creosote I can do that! The accent and apparel will definitely need to be simplified due to the amount of small details.
What do you mean by the canvas size? Signatures are max 100 pixels tall so I'm not sure what you'd want the width to be, if you leave it up to me its really just whatever it ends up being when I sketch the pose :)
@creosote I can do that! The accent and apparel will definitely need to be simplified due to the amount of small details.
What do you mean by the canvas size? Signatures are max 100 pixels tall so I'm not sure what you'd want the width to be, if you leave it up to me its really just whatever it ends up being when I sketch the pose :)
oh geez that's my mistake haha, i totally misread the canvas size notes in the order form >_> 100x300 would be great!
did you want payment upfront or after you send a sketch? either way is fine with me :D
oh geez that's my mistake haha, i totally misread the canvas size notes in the order form >_> 100x300 would be great!
did you want payment upfront or after you send a sketch? either way is fine with me :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@creosote If you'd like me to send a sketch before you pay I'm okay with that! I usually just ask people to send a cr and I accept it once I've sent the art
@creosote If you'd like me to send a sketch before you pay I'm okay with that! I usually just ask people to send a cr and I accept it once I've sent the art
i can send payment now, i don't mind! ^_^
would it be okay if i sent it in a PM instead though? i'm raffle accepting for wind's push this week so i'm trying to keep all my personal funds locked in my vault to prevent any mix-ups haha
just let me know how much it would come to with the accent and such :D
i can send payment now, i don't mind! ^_^
would it be okay if i sent it in a PM instead though? i'm raffle accepting for wind's push this week so i'm trying to keep all my personal funds locked in my vault to prevent any mix-ups haha
just let me know how much it would come to with the accent and such :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
1 2 3 4 5 6