Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Wavecrest] Floating Market Foddart
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Krok [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/16398824]Fernando[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/16398824][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/163989/16398824_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Details:[/b] [b]Type of Commission: Chibi Gijinka [b]Payment method:[/b] gems [b]Other notes:[/b] When I saw your example guy, this dragon came to mind immediately. I think he'd look great with his little cape and hat ^_^
@Krok
Dragon / OC: Fernando
16398824_350.png
Details:
Type of Commission: Chibi Gijinka
Payment method: gems
Other notes: When I saw your example guy, this dragon came to mind immediately. I think he'd look great with his little cape and hat ^_^
LIo8D8G.gif NiMHBVV.png
Pixel made by user TokiToki
@Crescentstar711

Understandable- @Accal1a please send Crescent over the treasure from the dragons I sent if you haven't already! :)
@Crescentstar711

Understandable- @Accal1a please send Crescent over the treasure from the dragons I sent if you haven't already! :)
L3t8ZMg.png
@Hunt
I did get the levels yesterday! I'll be working on your sketch after I finish inking the other two sketches. Thank you for your patience ^^
@Hunt
I did get the levels yesterday! I'll be working on your sketch after I finish inking the other two sketches. Thank you for your patience ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Nihilis Here is your commission! If you’d like any small changes lmk c: [img]https://i.ibb.co/WBcQr9y/E6-C31-AE9-EDA9-4-A74-B906-5-BE706-C23177.png[/img]
@Nihilis
Here is your commission! If you’d like any small changes lmk c:
E6-C31-AE9-EDA9-4-A74-B906-5-BE706-C23177.png
9-C98-FA2-A-37-E1-4-D7-F-95-D3-388102297-CDA.png a
Zyzzylva
She/her | FRT + 19
BMbHYAh.png
5hF3FGk.png
kBHm00y.png
aaaaaaaaaaaAaAaaaaaaaaaaaa
f
water.png Fal4.png
@Zyzzylva

Wow, that turned out incredible! Thank you so much, I absolutely adore how he turned out!
@Zyzzylva

Wow, that turned out incredible! Thank you so much, I absolutely adore how he turned out!
push hub
Thank you so much for your patience! I had a hard few days this week, so I wasn't able to finish all of them like I was hoping... I also prefer to ink all at once to keep the flow and spirit of the piece. @SnaggleClaw I tried doing yours first in case my endurance couldn't do the full body in a sitting (which turned out good, because man, I got nauseous by the end of this one). I hope you like how it turned out. It really feels like a tender moment between dragon and doll [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QBKFDzg.jpg[/img] @FluidQuartz @Hunt I just want to let you know I haven't forgotten about you and am working what I can to finish your pieces! Again, thank you for your patience, especially with my current health situation.
Thank you so much for your patience! I had a hard few days this week, so I wasn't able to finish all of them like I was hoping... I also prefer to ink all at once to keep the flow and spirit of the piece.

@SnaggleClaw
I tried doing yours first in case my endurance couldn't do the full body in a sitting (which turned out good, because man, I got nauseous by the end of this one). I hope you like how it turned out. It really feels like a tender moment between dragon and doll

QBKFDzg.jpg

@FluidQuartz @Hunt
I just want to let you know I haven't forgotten about you and am working what I can to finish your pieces! Again, thank you for your patience, especially with my current health situation.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Avmire
Gosh, my ping got a little burried heh ^^' The art looks so good though!! Thank you so much for the chance to commission you!
@Avmire
Gosh, my ping got a little burried heh ^^' The art looks so good though!! Thank you so much for the chance to commission you!
@Crescentstar711 Sorry for the super late reply. Thank you so much for adding buttons it's an amazing scene! Your art is wonderful![emoji=coatl star size=1]
@Crescentstar711
Sorry for the super late reply.
Thank you so much for adding buttons it's an amazing scene! Your art is wonderful!
MFt2hm4.png
cVPo4yi.png
mlHpBMC.png
nKSPt4M.png
Please ping/msg me again if you think I missed it! (I often forget to reply!)
oQlTGMl.png
FObX7rS.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@NightGaze

no worries! I'm so glad you enjoy it! Have a great day! :D
@NightGaze

no worries! I'm so glad you enjoy it! Have a great day! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
First, thank you so much for your patience. Between my nausea, work issues, and even a jury duty, it has been tough fitting in the time for art. But! I have made some progress ^^ @FluidQuartz Finally finished inking your beauty! I hope you like how she turned out. She had so much detail, which is why it took so long. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xwzUMmO.jpg[/img] @Hunt I will be starting your sketch soon (hopefully today after I square away a few things in the house). Thank you for all of your patience! @SnaggleClaw Nothing to be sorry for! I only pop in here and there myself as of late due to my health, so no judgement here! So glad you like it, and I hope you have a wonderful week!
First, thank you so much for your patience. Between my nausea, work issues, and even a jury duty, it has been tough fitting in the time for art. But! I have made some progress ^^

@FluidQuartz
Finally finished inking your beauty! I hope you like how she turned out. She had so much detail, which is why it took so long.
xwzUMmO.jpg

@Hunt
I will be starting your sketch soon (hopefully today after I square away a few things in the house). Thank you for all of your patience!

@SnaggleClaw
Nothing to be sorry for! I only pop in here and there myself as of late due to my health, so no judgement here! So glad you like it, and I hope you have a wonderful week!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25