Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] Graphics & Signature Shop
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42
I would like to go on the waitlist as well if possible ^^
I would like to go on the waitlist as well if possible ^^
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
@VairaSmythe could I be added to your wait list please? Thank you!
@VairaSmythe could I be added to your wait list please? Thank you!
RXTQr8J.pngdjbgkfY.pngq2t7XrS.png
5upPNlj.pngQI9mcoJ.pngXxoaIcy.png
2YWIP1m.png3R6n13q.pngB8Nsryu.png
@celestialelysium @BlossomALTG
I've added you to the waitlist, thanks for your interest ;3;
@celestialelysium @BlossomALTG
I've added you to the waitlist, thanks for your interest ;3;
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
Review Time!

Vaira has genuinely made it so incredibly easy for me to start up my hatchery, I've been wanting to for so long and while I've been trying to figure out everything in the background with dragons, lair space, etc etc- I thought I might as well order some beautiful graphics from Vaira so I don't have to deal with that added stress. Not only did Viara go above and beyond with my graphics and order, but they coded all of the posts with the graphics they made as well! I couldn't have asked for a better order, I'm in love with the graphics that are used for the pair cards, and I know for a fact that down the line, if I need any other graphics made, I'm 100% coming back and ordering more. Thank you for the beautiful order!
Review Time!

Vaira has genuinely made it so incredibly easy for me to start up my hatchery, I've been wanting to for so long and while I've been trying to figure out everything in the background with dragons, lair space, etc etc- I thought I might as well order some beautiful graphics from Vaira so I don't have to deal with that added stress. Not only did Viara go above and beyond with my graphics and order, but they coded all of the posts with the graphics they made as well! I couldn't have asked for a better order, I'm in love with the graphics that are used for the pair cards, and I know for a fact that down the line, if I need any other graphics made, I'm 100% coming back and ordering more. Thank you for the beautiful order!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@VairaSmythe

I have a really quick question, if I have two seperate things I want done, like stuff for a hatchery and stuff for Coli Grinding, should I fill out 2 waitlist slots or give both to you at the same time from one slot?

If I need two slots can I ask for them now just so I don't forget lol?
@VairaSmythe

I have a really quick question, if I have two seperate things I want done, like stuff for a hatchery and stuff for Coli Grinding, should I fill out 2 waitlist slots or give both to you at the same time from one slot?

@VairaSmythe I am building a new sales hub/hatchery may I be put on the wait list?
@VairaSmythe I am building a new sales hub/hatchery may I be put on the wait list?
mbk0epz.gif vZjIOv8.gifHFOB7QQ.gifQkzV6XJ.gifhQQtYTC.gif
[quote name="BlossomALTG" date="2023-03-24 11:19:49" ] I have a really quick question, if I have two seperate things I want done, like stuff for a hatchery and stuff for Coli Grinding, should I fill out 2 waitlist slots or give both to you at the same time from one slot? If I need two slots can I ask for them now just so I don't forget lol? [/quote] @BlossomALTG One slot is fine, I'm going to probably be opening for different things at a time (signatures only or hatchery banners only, etc) only for people on the waitlist. [quote name="LunaMoonShadow" date="2023-03-27 07:52:17" ] I am building a new sales hub/hatchery may I be put on the wait list? [/quote] @LunaMoonShadow You betcha!
BlossomALTG wrote on 2023-03-24 11:19:49:

@BlossomALTG One slot is fine, I'm going to probably be opening for different things at a time (signatures only or hatchery banners only, etc) only for people on the waitlist.

LunaMoonShadow wrote on 2023-03-27 07:52:17:
I am building a new sales hub/hatchery may I be put on the wait list?
@LunaMoonShadow You betcha!
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
[quote name="VairaSmythe" date="2023-03-27 15:17:39" ] @/BlossomALTG One slot is fine, I'm going to probably be opening for different things at a time (signatures only or hatchery banners only, etc) only for people on the waitlist. [/quote] @VairaSmythe Alright! Sounds good to me!! (I'll have to pay attention to what gets opened then and not reply to the wrong thing!)
VairaSmythe wrote on 2023-03-27 15:17:39:
@/BlossomALTG One slot is fine, I'm going to probably be opening for different things at a time (signatures only or hatchery banners only, etc) only for people on the waitlist.

@VairaSmythe Alright! Sounds good to me!! (I'll have to pay attention to what gets opened then and not reply to the wrong thing!)
@VairaSmythe
Hi! I'd love to get on the waitlist, I've got a new hatchery in the works. Can I just get some clarification as to how things work when new slots open up? Are the people on the waitlist arranged in order of priority, or does everyone get pinged and then it becomes a matter of first come first serve?
@VairaSmythe
Hi! I'd love to get on the waitlist, I've got a new hatchery in the works. Can I just get some clarification as to how things work when new slots open up? Are the people on the waitlist arranged in order of priority, or does everyone get pinged and then it becomes a matter of first come first serve?
[quote name="rei711" date="2023-03-28 13:10:05" ] Hi! I'd love to get on the waitlist, I've got a new hatchery in the works. Can I just get some clarification as to how things work when new slots open up? Are the people on the waitlist arranged in order of priority, or does everyone get pinged and then it becomes a matter of first come first serve? [/quote] @rei711 - I've added you! So what I'm going to do is open up slots for signatures (as an example), pinging everyone on the waitlist. Anyone that's on the waitlist can order a signature and it'll be first-come-first-serve for that. Then later I'll open up for pair cards or hatcheries/coli grinding/etc I was just overloaded with people wanting my graphics (such a nice problem to have!) so this will be for only a little while until I re-open and then I'll have a "slot" system. I'll take 5 slots and ping everyone on the waitlist then it'll be first-come-first-serve for those 5 slots. Does that make sense? Please let me know if you need any clarification!
rei711 wrote on 2023-03-28 13:10:05:
@rei711 - I've added you!

So what I'm going to do is open up slots for signatures (as an example), pinging everyone on the waitlist. Anyone that's on the waitlist can order a signature and it'll be first-come-first-serve for that.
Then later I'll open up for pair cards or hatcheries/coli grinding/etc

I was just overloaded with people wanting my graphics (such a nice problem to have!) so this will be for only a little while until I re-open and then I'll have a "slot" system. I'll take 5 slots and ping everyone on the waitlist then it'll be first-come-first-serve for those 5 slots.

Does that make sense? Please let me know if you need any clarification!
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42