Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Frame's Art Shop! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Kaminome
Glad you like it! I'll send a transparent version in a bit (an hour or so once I get back to my computer) :D
@Kaminome
Glad you like it! I'll send a transparent version in a bit (an hour or so once I get back to my computer) :D
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Ty! ^^
Ty! ^^
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@Luunai Finished! There's a few *small* details I noticed are missing after posting this, but since I don't have my tablet during the middle of the week I'll have to send the updated version in a few days, if that's alright. Other than that if you notice anything left out, please tell me. There were some parts of the accent I wasn't sure about (especially the fake halo effects on the accent) so I can change stuff there when I send the updated version if you'd like! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/209507392377978880/1085187485602160780/Luunai_comm.png[/img]
@Luunai
Finished!
There's a few *small* details I noticed are missing after posting this, but since I don't have my tablet during the middle of the week I'll have to send the updated version in a few days, if that's alright.
Other than that if you notice anything left out, please tell me. There were some parts of the accent I wasn't sure about (especially the fake halo effects on the accent) so I can change stuff there when I send the updated version if you'd like!
Luunai_comm.png
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Wow, thank you so so much, it turned out phenomenal and exceptionally stunning! I'm over the moon, and it's truly a masterpiece. The colours and details look incredibly beautiful, and I'm glad I went with this gorgeous pose :)

Personally, I don't see anything which needs to be changed/fixed; I honestly didn't expect you to fit in all the details, so for my eyes it is perfection. I leave it completely up to you if you want to do the small fixes, but no pressure at all. I'm super happy already that I got the chance to commission you for this wonderful piece!
Wow, thank you so so much, it turned out phenomenal and exceptionally stunning! I'm over the moon, and it's truly a masterpiece. The colours and details look incredibly beautiful, and I'm glad I went with this gorgeous pose :)

Personally, I don't see anything which needs to be changed/fixed; I honestly didn't expect you to fit in all the details, so for my eyes it is perfection. I leave it completely up to you if you want to do the small fixes, but no pressure at all. I'm super happy already that I got the chance to commission you for this wonderful piece!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
ahh I'm so happy you like it! I spent so long making sure I got all of the details right, and I especially love how the shading turned out!
I actually tried to do a test fix on the issue was bothering me (the lack of white outline on the antennae next to the smoke, a lot of the fixes were just minor details like that) and then it actually looked worse so... I guess I won't be doing those lol!
@Luunai
ahh I'm so happy you like it! I spent so long making sure I got all of the details right, and I especially love how the shading turned out!
I actually tried to do a test fix on the issue was bothering me (the lack of white outline on the antennae next to the smoke, a lot of the fixes were just minor details like that) and then it actually looked worse so... I guess I won't be doing those lol!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Haha, that's completely alright with me, no worries! I truly appreciate all the effort you put into the artwork, it's clearly visible :) Thank you again, and please keep me on your pinglist for future openings of your shop!
Haha, that's completely alright with me, no worries! I truly appreciate all the effort you put into the artwork, it's clearly visible :) Thank you again, and please keep me on your pinglist for future openings of your shop!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Woodchip Done! I changed my mind on the pose (and everything else) halfway through the drawing, so you can have both the finished one and the incomplete old version haha (that's also why it took so long, partially) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/209507392377978880/1089336220468903997/woodchip_comm2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/835283762584485951/1089335619362238494/woodchip_comm.png[/img]
@Woodchip
Done! I changed my mind on the pose (and everything else) halfway through the drawing, so you can have both the finished one and the incomplete old version haha (that's also why it took so long, partially)
woodchip_comm2.png
woodchip_comm.png
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@Wolfkai @0tt3rn1x @Frackie @Ezevic @CallumsCove @Luunai @Nightfallen @Kiralia @Silvercats2 @MushroomEmpress @lynxnothinks

Open again, three more slots!
(very minimal pricing changes this time, but thankfully I do have some more examples :P)
@Wolfkai @0tt3rn1x @Frackie @Ezevic @CallumsCove @Luunai @Nightfallen @Kiralia @Silvercats2 @MushroomEmpress @lynxnothinks

Open again, three more slots!
(very minimal pricing changes this time, but thankfully I do have some more examples :P)
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
ping list please! don't have spare gems enough for these atm but your stuff is gorgeous
ping list please! don't have spare gems enough for these atm but your stuff is gorgeous
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@Frame

hey! if i wanted a sketch of two dragons in the same picture how much would it be? it says 50g in your carrd but i just want to make sure :]
@Frame

hey! if i wanted a sketch of two dragons in the same picture how much would it be? it says 50g in your carrd but i just want to make sure :]
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12