Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sol's Art Shop [Announcement]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Sols
Could I be added to your pinglist! Gorgeous art!
@Sols
Could I be added to your pinglist! Gorgeous art!
7NebxtL.jpg
@Sols Sorry for the wait, I didn't think I'd be so busy last night haha @w@ [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/391260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/3913/391260.png[/img][/url] [b]Drawing type:[/b] Tiny [b]Payment type:[/b] USD [b]Pose/Expression:[/b] Artistic Freedom [b]Background:[/b] None [b]Anything else I should know?:[/b] His design can definitely be simplified! The most important bits are the eye covering, antlers, sanguine plumage (the smoke, specifically), and his skin. If you could possibly give the eye covering a "wet" effect where the shadow goo eyes are, that would be super cool but certainly not required. He's a very proud, intelligent dragon but somewhat dangerous and he'd probably sell you to satan for one corn chip worth of forbidden knowledge. [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2656415][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/26565/2656415.png[/img][/url] [b]Drawing type:[/b] Tiny [b]Payment type:[/b] USD [b]Pose/Expression:[/b] Probably something angry or poised to attack! His eyes would be primal fire in the pose. If you want or think it would be interesting he could breathe or shoot fire or something. He's just an angry boy :) [b]Background:[/b] None [b]Anything else I should know?:[/b] He doesn't need the skin and the only apparel I'd request are the red wrappings of the incense mantle (neck and the one claw) and then the scars (eye, shoulder, leg). [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74829792][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748298/74829792.png[/img][/url] [b]Drawing type:[/b] Tiny [b]Payment type:[/b] USD [b]Pose/Expression:[/b] Artistic Freedom [b]Background:[/b] None [b]Anything else I should know?:[/b] No apparel, just the skin and you can simplify it however you want! For a personality note, he's a very gentle dragon since he's the spirit of bubbling brooks and gently flowing rivers.
@Sols

Sorry for the wait, I didn't think I'd be so busy last night haha @w@

Reference: 391260.png
Drawing type: Tiny
Payment type: USD
Pose/Expression: Artistic Freedom
Background: None
Anything else I should know?: His design can definitely be simplified! The most important bits are the eye covering, antlers, sanguine plumage (the smoke, specifically), and his skin. If you could possibly give the eye covering a "wet" effect where the shadow goo eyes are, that would be super cool but certainly not required. He's a very proud, intelligent dragon but somewhat dangerous and he'd probably sell you to satan for one corn chip worth of forbidden knowledge.

Reference: 2656415.png
Pose/Expression: Probably something angry or poised to attack! His eyes would be primal fire in the pose. If you want or think it would be interesting he could breathe or shoot fire or something. He's just an angry boy :)
Anything else I should know?: He doesn't need the skin and the only apparel I'd request are the red wrappings of the incense mantle (neck and the one claw) and then the scars (eye, shoulder, leg).

Reference: 74829792.png
Pose/Expression: Artistic Freedom
Anything else I should know?: No apparel, just the skin and you can simplify it however you want! For a personality note, he's a very gentle dragon since he's the spirit of bubbling brooks and gently flowing rivers.

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
hello, could i be added to the pinglist? :)
hello, could i be added to the pinglist? :)
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
could i be added to the pinglist please?
could i be added to the pinglist please?
wishlist|tumblr|avatar
fr+3|they/them|ace
poetry archive|poetry shop
I love dinosaurs
horn player for 7 years!
acecatcher.png
jt3PpxV.png
@okcomputer @ActualAce

Sorry for the late reply; sure, added both of you! <3
@okcomputer @ActualAce

Sorry for the late reply; sure, added both of you! <3
beastclantop.png
Just a heads up; for my future openings:

- There will be a limited amount of slots opening, both for USD and FRC (so i can take a smaller amount of orders, but finish them faster :))

- Tiny prices will be readjusted (lowered)

- I'll also ocasionally open for eggs only in the future
Just a heads up; for my future openings:

- There will be a limited amount of slots opening, both for USD and FRC (so i can take a smaller amount of orders, but finish them faster :))

- Tiny prices will be readjusted (lowered)

- I'll also ocasionally open for eggs only in the future
beastclantop.png
i'd love to be added to the pinglist!
i'd love to be added to the pinglist!
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
[center]Hi! Please bear with me for a moment :) The shop is not reopening yet, i'm just coming to say that i'll be updating tinies for my next opening! They're going to have their prices lowered by a bit, and are going to come in three different sizes: 200px, 300px and 400px now instead of the 150 and 300 they came in before! (Here are some recent examples i made today!) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927019957957558293/1150948833212235867/tag66_small.png[/img] 200px [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927019957957558293/1150948832234975305/tag66.png[/img] 300px [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927019957957558293/1150948832570515526/tag66_big.png[/img] 400px [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927019957957558293/1150948834206285905/tag67_small.png[/img] 200px [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927019957957558293/1150948833669427330/tag67.png[/img] 300px [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927019957957558293/1150948833954635918/tag67_big.png[/img] 400px The new sizes should look better on bios! c:[/center] ----------------- [size=1]@Solistare @Aztec @Iodine @ArtsyDragon7 @Ghoulcats @momij @Mazurkas @SongOfShadows @TheRunawayRaven @Lake @Mikixen @Vegtaboom @Nebbi @wesleydog @Vulpess @Mintso @OnyxBat @ado @Exeidur @descending @Gurrero @Yukorusshi @faraway @Ghoulich @KaiHanley1998 @Pressia @mercurialwings @Joule @ShahDalamadur @Dromarch @Curio @ARabbitOnTheMoon @Heterochromic @3idolon @@Curio @sockmonkeygerald @NightmareJudge @soulykins @Pleasant @X3X @peachcream @Marceline @Cov @eieru @theoncomingstorm @Aehdncl @SuzyChi @liramyne @ovktor @gamjubean @Kiwith @Cats @Ziegler @BlueDusk @tidecaller @MeikaiSecret @Unnerve @Giltine13 @Vovina @Emordnilap @AntiFerret @Articuno2011 @Dragakure @weirdmagedd0n @Toonetta @Zith @Oceanas @Alpestris @epitaffio @Aidan @mistygold @Nyrath @Kerynean @Wolfkai @Awiens @Argante @MidNightTiger @Convexity @goblincat @Vovina @NostalgicBreeze @SarcasticHawke @icseal @godqueen @jr413 @nephelle @Yum @Driamatic @pushpin @CuddlyAlpaca @BeingOfSalt @AngelOfFate @Pleasant @candyhighgaming @Naegiri @Jailor @mystiki @noiro18 @moosesushi @Lyka @ladylilitu @thecunningcorvid @Luunai @jayquills @ThatRedDragon @owleics @Gaze @cynderbark @xLILM0NSTERx @aeons @skiatha @nonaline @affable @furo @hex @Spark @Plushstiel @Solcie @Ratjima @kirmon64 @yumehisakawa @eonflute @Fubuking @HeyElliott @Saccharine @Amorah @MushroomEmpress @ravenistic @Larae @Drown @Shadoo @Asches @Munchcatto @AlcatrazSystem @Kes @KasumiDragon @zihui @Bria @Subjugation @Tserin @Gathouria @Kuzuha @silvercats2 @dontuworry @nineofsin @Rheine @Alpestris @kandi @Nilock @PoisonedTea @Castella @Otea @Starbuck @condemn @PantheraScience @Cheitora @Kunikida @ThorWinchester @Laoshu @Sealterbloind @Neiratina @Pesticide @Scolopendra @Jaderannosaurus @ComicWolf @Ragsy @Lugmos @GuyInCorner @SuperNinjaDragon @Mistakes @PaintmasterSheo @Mutation @AspenCrow @DarkAngelsBlood1 @LovelyDeeps @Joywing @Amorii @Chimerii @momiji @iha146 @Andraya @KaichouKai @dreamcoyote @frogletfern @Adrenaline @wubc @putrefaction @cartography @dracatus @vwoop @GlaxusPlaxus @ikunoche @Tserin @Owleics @RockyDrago @Steffon @Dask @AcretoSorien @PlaqueDoc @nineofsin @Russia @NowViewing @Romaki @sojubean @NocturnalLegends @thegracefuldeer @werewoofers @alastrcs @KaitoWang @Aqualia @Rarumara @Amorii @lostonthemoon @bonedog @Equuinox @Innisfree @Fink @Njerri @Akeovelora @Bluebird88 @Saintess @aesthera @aeons @Weavile @Criiptid @meanderling @Myasmic @above @Anduins @Estellia @pawsmos @Noodlesper @0hzarks @Tserin @Arbiter @Kxida @EuphoriasDelight @ufology @milkchai @Monako @LordCorvidae @Snoops @Anduins @Bashett @luminamorte @MangoTangoMagpie @iiPessimystic @LadyRivers @Laoshu @xXPancakexx @Avem @cosmicconundrum @Moreii @iniquitas @TeenyTK @cosmicConundrum @Ishnia @Askesis @AriettaCantabile @umbers @kyat @nyxxhere @Feet @Erujayy@ChaosSama @laivence @simsalabim @Decaying @dragxnblxxd @jemjam @horlzonline @siscomknight @coyoteking @fernnix @eskoniss @Dianounais @Lunyra @Automated @Fujo @crescentstar711 @SimonBlackquill @WildFear @putrefaction @mynnthia @QueenClam @foxil @Niceless @Tiick @Reithya @figura @Rairudiseu @argyle @DemonicDuchess @bonivich @SomethingWitty @Fellefan @DarkHyancith @Draconawitches @Yelloweye @CrystallizedMoon @LArte @Ivoricktheepic @BPlusSupernova @OpalPlaguestone @SeaEagle @skystreamchan @Doki @notheretoperch @Eragia @Ravka @endsinger @sabyrin @Amorah @Naitochan @HandleAnimal @astora @forestfriend @sighborgs @AkaEclipse @inkwardlychaotic @astrotheology @Negative @Vinid @Woodchip @Deva @Suntouched @Freefire @jemondial @verosa @Parad0xxy @rndzvs @kaihanley1998 @michaelaharsh09 @swelter @alleyes007 @BogSnoots @Airmalli @midwxst @cartel @Ophestra @nagoshi @Lump @Jinoga @Otea @Erlkonig @ChrisGhoul @Impaero @OdiAibyouka @dems @laeyin @Ambulocetus @JHBeleth @Madhouse @Saintly @Psi @nahum @Industry @saltmarsh @BxnnyAche @5inthemorning @Booleano @ActualAce @gato @CryptidPossum @Criiptid @Mayali @Archival @oxeye @MaliCat @CloudedViews @Enoch @Ghastjio @findingpears @Noctiferous @QueenNewt @Yakuza @DreamingAsteri @Blankets @Pearlimose @DystopianDragon @Krystal16 @decomposedcarrot @TerranBeetle @gabifrutti @dyhayc @lindemann @palushiemalis @hayum @Sakuraa @Lyuna @FallingUpstairs @Irithyll @HatLordAve @cloudlessplanet @Shr0ud @Synthsational @Erichthonios @Sick @LightsKamAction @valentinesdayy @EternallySacred @Lunox @CrustyGlowstick @Trphlthdl @Sidya @bambiq @CaityJay @DigitalMirage @Aemort @Pineappleblood @MollySox @SuibianBichen @tthheeoo @TCJayFeather @okcomputer @Risshou @cheer [/size]
Hi! Please bear with me for a moment :) The shop is not reopening yet, i'm just coming to say that i'll be updating tinies for my next opening! They're going to have their prices lowered by a bit, and are going to come in three different sizes: 200px, 300px and 400px now instead of the 150 and 300 they came in before!

(Here are some recent examples i made today!)

tag66_small.png
200px

tag66.png
300px

tag66_big.png
400px

tag67_small.png
200px

tag67.png
300px

tag67_big.png
400px

The new sizes should look better on bios! c:

@Solistare @Aztec @Iodine @ArtsyDragon7 @Ghoulcats @momij @Mazurkas @SongOfShadows @TheRunawayRaven @Lake @Mikixen @Vegtaboom @Nebbi @wesleydog @Vulpess @Mintso @OnyxBat @ado @Exeidur @descending @Gurrero @Yukorusshi @faraway @Ghoulich @KaiHanley1998 @Pressia @mercurialwings @Joule @ShahDalamadur @Dromarch @Curio @ARabbitOnTheMoon @Heterochromic @3idolon @@Curio @sockmonkeygerald @NightmareJudge @soulykins @Pleasant @X3X @peachcream @Marceline @Cov @eieru @theoncomingstorm @Aehdncl @SuzyChi @liramyne @ovktor @gamjubean @Kiwith @Cats @Ziegler @BlueDusk @tidecaller @MeikaiSecret @Unnerve @Giltine13 @Vovina @Emordnilap @AntiFerret @Articuno2011 @Dragakure @weirdmagedd0n @Toonetta @Zith @Oceanas @Alpestris @epitaffio @Aidan @mistygold @Nyrath @Kerynean @Wolfkai @Awiens @Argante @MidNightTiger @Convexity @goblincat @Vovina @NostalgicBreeze @SarcasticHawke @icseal @godqueen @jr413 @nephelle @Yum @Driamatic @pushpin @CuddlyAlpaca @BeingOfSalt @AngelOfFate @Pleasant @candyhighgaming @Naegiri @Jailor @mystiki @noiro18 @moosesushi @Lyka @ladylilitu @thecunningcorvid @Luunai @jayquills @ThatRedDragon @owleics @Gaze @cynderbark @xLILM0NSTERx @aeons @skiatha @nonaline @affable @furo @hex @Spark @Plushstiel @Solcie @Ratjima @kirmon64 @yumehisakawa @eonflute @Fubuking @HeyElliott @Saccharine @Amorah @MushroomEmpress @ravenistic @Larae @Drown @Shadoo @Asches @Munchcatto @AlcatrazSystem @Kes @KasumiDragon @zihui @Bria @Subjugation @Tserin @Gathouria @Kuzuha @silvercats2 @dontuworry @nineofsin @Rheine @Alpestris @kandi @Nilock @PoisonedTea @Castella @Otea @Starbuck @condemn @PantheraScience @Cheitora @Kunikida @ThorWinchester @Laoshu @Sealterbloind @Neiratina @Pesticide @Scolopendra @Jaderannosaurus @ComicWolf @Ragsy @Lugmos @GuyInCorner @SuperNinjaDragon @Mistakes @PaintmasterSheo @Mutation @AspenCrow @DarkAngelsBlood1 @LovelyDeeps @Joywing @Amorii @Chimerii @momiji @iha146 @Andraya @KaichouKai @dreamcoyote @frogletfern @Adrenaline @wubc @putrefaction @cartography @dracatus @vwoop @GlaxusPlaxus @ikunoche @Tserin @Owleics @RockyDrago @Steffon @Dask @AcretoSorien @PlaqueDoc @nineofsin @Russia @NowViewing @Romaki @sojubean @NocturnalLegends @thegracefuldeer @werewoofers @alastrcs @KaitoWang @Aqualia @Rarumara @Amorii @lostonthemoon @bonedog @Equuinox @Innisfree @Fink @Njerri @Akeovelora @Bluebird88 @Saintess @aesthera @aeons @Weavile @Criiptid @meanderling @Myasmic @above @Anduins @Estellia @pawsmos @Noodlesper @0hzarks @Tserin @Arbiter @Kxida @EuphoriasDelight @ufology @milkchai @Monako @LordCorvidae @Snoops @Anduins @Bashett @luminamorte @MangoTangoMagpie @iiPessimystic
@LadyRivers @Laoshu @xXPancakexx @Avem @cosmicconundrum @Moreii @iniquitas @TeenyTK @cosmicConundrum @Ishnia @Askesis @AriettaCantabile @umbers @kyat @nyxxhere @Feet @Erujayy@ChaosSama @laivence @simsalabim @Decaying @dragxnblxxd @jemjam @horlzonline @siscomknight @coyoteking @fernnix @eskoniss @Dianounais @Lunyra @Automated @Fujo @crescentstar711 @SimonBlackquill @WildFear @putrefaction @mynnthia @QueenClam @foxil @Niceless @Tiick @Reithya @figura @Rairudiseu @argyle @DemonicDuchess @bonivich @SomethingWitty @Fellefan @DarkHyancith @Draconawitches @Yelloweye @CrystallizedMoon @LArte @Ivoricktheepic @BPlusSupernova @OpalPlaguestone @SeaEagle @skystreamchan @Doki @notheretoperch @Eragia @Ravka @endsinger @sabyrin @Amorah @Naitochan @HandleAnimal @astora @forestfriend @sighborgs @AkaEclipse @inkwardlychaotic @astrotheology @Negative @Vinid @Woodchip @Deva @Suntouched @Freefire @jemondial @verosa @Parad0xxy @rndzvs @kaihanley1998 @michaelaharsh09 @swelter @alleyes007 @BogSnoots @Airmalli @midwxst @cartel @Ophestra @nagoshi @Lump @Jinoga @Otea @Erlkonig @ChrisGhoul @Impaero @OdiAibyouka @dems @laeyin @Ambulocetus @JHBeleth @Madhouse @Saintly @Psi @nahum @Industry @saltmarsh @BxnnyAche @5inthemorning @Booleano @ActualAce @gato @CryptidPossum @Criiptid @Mayali @Archival @oxeye @MaliCat @CloudedViews @Enoch @Ghastjio @findingpears @Noctiferous @QueenNewt @Yakuza @DreamingAsteri @Blankets @Pearlimose @DystopianDragon @Krystal16 @decomposedcarrot @TerranBeetle @gabifrutti @dyhayc @lindemann @palushiemalis @hayum @Sakuraa @Lyuna @FallingUpstairs @Irithyll @HatLordAve @cloudlessplanet @Shr0ud @Synthsational @Erichthonios @Sick @LightsKamAction @valentinesdayy @EternallySacred @Lunox @CrustyGlowstick @Trphlthdl @Sidya @bambiq @CaityJay @DigitalMirage @Aemort @Pineappleblood @MollySox @SuibianBichen @tthheeoo @TCJayFeather @okcomputer @Risshou @cheer
beastclantop.png
omg SO cute! i love them
omg SO cute! i love them
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh that's so exciting~! I can't wait to get more c:
Oh that's so exciting~! I can't wait to get more c:
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32