Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sol's Art Shop [Announcement]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32
@Hocotate

Yep it's absolutely okay!! No problem! <3
@Hocotate

Yep it's absolutely okay!! No problem! <3
beastclantop.png
I was supposed to be on the pinglist ;-; I hope I am!
I was supposed to be on the pinglist ;-; I hope I am!

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@CrustyGlowstick

You are! I didn't ping my whole pinglist today; i pinged the people who missed the last opening by a few seconds, so they can have a chance to order something before i officially open again soon!
@CrustyGlowstick

You are! I didn't ping my whole pinglist today; i pinged the people who missed the last opening by a few seconds, so they can have a chance to order something before i officially open again soon!
beastclantop.png
Oh that’s rad, what a cool thing to do! I can’t wait to get some more art from you ~
Oh that’s rad, what a cool thing to do! I can’t wait to get some more art from you ~

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
id appreciate pose, sketch, and line wips please! thank you :) does wips via pm or discord work better for you? if discord, i think we are both in the xyz1 server, so you should be able to message through there! heres the order form! sorry for the wait, ive been busy today ^^; [b]Reference:[/b] [quote][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70238776][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702388/70238776_350.png[/img][/url] bigger view: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/891919923343929365/1101391580427989062/1.png[/img][/quote] [b]Drawing type:[/b] chibi [b]Payment type:[/b] 2500g + 1000000t, sent through cr (i hope mixed gem/treasure payment is ok? i didnt see if so in your info, but if youd prefer all 1 currency lmk!) [b]Pose/Expression:[/b] fun, confident, lively [b]Background:[/b] artistic freedom + transparent version too if thats alright? [b]Anything else I should know?:[/b] [LIST] [*]neon/tropical/vaporwave-themed [*]could you make their eyes slightly teal-tinted? [*]no need to include the lightning charm on their flank [*]im curious if it would be possible to make their paws have a purple stripe similar to the one on their face (from the skink gene), but im not sure how it would look like. if you have idea for this id love to see, but if not, then no worries :) [*]their moodboard below for additional vibes inspiration if needed! [/LIST] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380710059371659266/900447574757105764/limina_moodboard2.png[/img]
id appreciate pose, sketch, and line wips please! thank you :)

does wips via pm or discord work better for you? if discord, i think we are both in the xyz1 server, so you should be able to message through there!

heres the order form! sorry for the wait, ive been busy today ^^;

Reference:
Quote:
70238776_350.png

bigger view:
1.png

Drawing type: chibi

Payment type: 2500g + 1000000t, sent through cr
(i hope mixed gem/treasure payment is ok? i didnt see if so in your info, but if youd prefer all 1 currency lmk!)

Pose/Expression: fun, confident, lively

Background: artistic freedom + transparent version too if thats alright?

Anything else I should know?:
  • neon/tropical/vaporwave-themed
  • could you make their eyes slightly teal-tinted?
  • no need to include the lightning charm on their flank
  • im curious if it would be possible to make their paws have a purple stripe similar to the one on their face (from the skink gene), but im not sure how it would look like. if you have idea for this id love to see, but if not, then no worries :)
  • their moodboard below for additional vibes inspiration if needed!

limina_moodboard2.png

@mynnthia

Sure, i'll send you sketches as i progress ^^
And i can use either pms or discord! Whatever is more comfortable to you tbh. Could you send me your discord handle/un?

Mixed payment is also okay! I'll do my best to make the dragon justice while trying to fit as many elements as possible into the chibi!

I'll add you to my queue right after payment is sent!
@mynnthia

Sure, i'll send you sketches as i progress ^^
And i can use either pms or discord! Whatever is more comfortable to you tbh. Could you send me your discord handle/un?

Mixed payment is also okay! I'll do my best to make the dragon justice while trying to fit as many elements as possible into the chibi!

I'll add you to my queue right after payment is sent!
beastclantop.png
sent payment in cr + my discord handle in there too! thank you so much! :D

added some chests as tip since i saw ur wishlist included chests :)
sent payment in cr + my discord handle in there too! thank you so much! :D

added some chests as tip since i saw ur wishlist included chests :)
Aah I got pinged for a slot but am currently out of town. I would love to remain on the small ping list before you fully open if I can~
Aah I got pinged for a slot but am currently out of town. I would love to remain on the small ping list before you fully open if I can~
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@sols whoops! work snagged me something awful. let me know if I'm still ok for 2x tinies or if I should wait for next batch! <3
@sols whoops! work snagged me something awful. let me know if I'm still ok for 2x tinies or if I should wait for next batch! <3
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
May I be added to your pinglist?[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
May I be added to your pinglist?
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32