Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Doodleshop [Pinglist Open]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@thePurple [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/555310504177041408/968771826517962782/thePurple_comm2.png[/img]\ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/555310504177041408/968771826249523260/thePurple_comm.png[/img] Done, I hope you like them ! Also apologies for taking so long ! EDIT- Oh my god i spelled your username wrong in the ping i am so so sorry
@thePurple
thePurple_comm2.png\
thePurple_comm.png
Done, I hope you like them ! Also apologies for taking so long !
EDIT- Oh my god i spelled your username wrong in the ping i am so so sorry
41.gif Doodle
they/them | +0 FR time | local bug lover
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

@DoodleStrudel
Did I send the payment? If not, how much do I owe you? I completely forgot I ever commissioned you.
@DoodleStrudel
Did I send the payment? If not, how much do I owe you? I completely forgot I ever commissioned you.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer
You already paid, no worries !
@TheEnforcer
You already paid, no worries !
41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

Saw your art on Tumblr and its BEAUTIFUL!! Can I be put on your pinglist please?
Saw your art on Tumblr and its BEAUTIFUL!! Can I be put on your pinglist please?
unknown.png
mercedes looks incredible, thank you so much :D
mercedes looks incredible, thank you so much :D
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
Excited for the next opening [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Excited for the next opening
y0YshUu.png
aughUAHGHUAHG OKOK PINGLIST TIME!! apologies for everyone who gets pinged during the horrible late hours, im sending all of you into the shadow realm gladiator ring, come and get me !
PINGLIST!!
@bunlux @Ore @FontDictionary @Ahi @RADLAD245 @Cov @Crim @puppicino @Overcoat @Marge @skyylight @Biird @zace @Stormtium @Pearlimose @thePurple @FL4K @QuetzalQueen @Articuno2011 @Solcie @Quillflight @BigNastySugar @Quintillion @Caprineki @SplashAttack @texaspooky @WillowWolfie @scylla @foxfreckles @scolopendromorph @Cheryy @Jeana @GoldieFazbear @ShatteredSound @Spriggan @Joule @GlitchyOddy @Arbokobra @KawaiiToast @cvthedral @gungal @overture @scarecrane @StarSpeckledInk @Lyra531 @Skoshek @cuppa @lyricalmyxteries @Fujo @Dohmalore @nonaline @playerpichu @Farvel @JewelGarden @Pleasant @eternatus @Saeyoung @Realms @HellsByte @Paintra @Yukorusshi @AkaneChaan @leftovers @ImpossibleJedi4 @Supremacy @Razatharia @arkadyve @Scratchingss @Vrachos @NostalgicBreeze @Enoch @VHShorrortapes @ItsMeSunnyD @Abs0lute @mudwomb @1Sash1 @OnyxShade @Chlorine @ChaosSama @Seoul @VixenKai @Pac1fity @Katsuji @AWB @LeWorm @racatus @okn @Legettios @NeonGalaxy @TableFlipper470 @DragxnBlxxd @SolitarySphynx @affable @Vrachos @Andraya @littlewarden2 @Akal @Harmonywish @batnap @TheCat @StrudleNugget @smeraldo @Paintra @Forelle @Mazurkas @Twiggle @KaichouKai @acervine @Ulises @Spark @Cannot @TheEnforcer @bitmap @Cloudsteps @3ctoplasm @Noivurn @Windows98 @Parad0xxy @CaptainAnabelle @Hydravivum

Also new commission options are available whoopwhoop !
aughUAHGHUAHG OKOK PINGLIST TIME!! apologies for everyone who gets pinged during the horrible late hours, im sending all of you into the shadow realm gladiator ring, come and get me !
PINGLIST!!
@bunlux @Ore @FontDictionary @Ahi @RADLAD245 @Cov @Crim @puppicino @Overcoat @Marge @skyylight @Biird @zace @Stormtium @Pearlimose @thePurple @FL4K @QuetzalQueen @Articuno2011 @Solcie @Quillflight @BigNastySugar @Quintillion @Caprineki @SplashAttack @texaspooky @WillowWolfie @scylla @foxfreckles @scolopendromorph @Cheryy @Jeana @GoldieFazbear @ShatteredSound @Spriggan @Joule @GlitchyOddy @Arbokobra @KawaiiToast @cvthedral @gungal @overture @scarecrane @StarSpeckledInk @Lyra531 @Skoshek @cuppa @lyricalmyxteries @Fujo @Dohmalore @nonaline @playerpichu @Farvel @JewelGarden @Pleasant @eternatus @Saeyoung @Realms @HellsByte @Paintra @Yukorusshi @AkaneChaan @leftovers @ImpossibleJedi4 @Supremacy @Razatharia @arkadyve @Scratchingss @Vrachos @NostalgicBreeze @Enoch @VHShorrortapes @ItsMeSunnyD @Abs0lute @mudwomb @1Sash1 @OnyxShade @Chlorine @ChaosSama @Seoul @VixenKai @Pac1fity @Katsuji @AWB @LeWorm @racatus @okn @Legettios @NeonGalaxy @TableFlipper470 @DragxnBlxxd @SolitarySphynx @affable @Vrachos @Andraya @littlewarden2 @Akal @Harmonywish @batnap @TheCat @StrudleNugget @smeraldo @Paintra @Forelle @Mazurkas @Twiggle @KaichouKai @acervine @Ulises @Spark @Cannot @TheEnforcer @bitmap @Cloudsteps @3ctoplasm @Noivurn @Windows98 @Parad0xxy @CaptainAnabelle @Hydravivum

Also new commission options are available whoopwhoop !
41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

aah finally! its good to see you back :) Username-Legettios Type of Commission-Signature Reference- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74424577][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2474332&skin=14655&apparel=26941,8316,33507,9448,12271,8598,9815,9217,13785,20561,13801,8812&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Additional Info [optional]-deadpan expression please, & maybe a dark background. also feel free to simplify his accent/completely remove the bit on the wings if needed :) edit: he/they and fr + 0 on the side instead of username would be great, but id also like a blank if its not too much trouble! Payment Type-500g
aah finally! its good to see you back :)

Username-Legettios
Type of Commission-Signature
Reference-
scry?sdid=2474332&skin=14655&apparel=26941,8316,33507,9448,12271,8598,9815,9217,13785,20561,13801,8812&xt=dressing.png
Additional Info [optional]-deadpan expression please, & maybe a dark background. also feel free to simplify his accent/completely remove the bit on the wings if needed :)
edit: he/they and fr + 0 on the side instead of username would be great, but id also like a blank if its not too much trouble!
Payment Type-500g
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
I was JUST about to head to bed, SO glad I decided to quickly check FR one last time! ~SIGNATURE/DOODLE ORDER FORM~ Username- CaptainAnabelle Type of Commission- Signature Reference- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46186039][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/461861/46186039_350.png[/img][/url] Additional Info [optional]- Something bright and neon if possible, he lives in a high-tech/cyberpunk take on the Hewn City, but thats not necessary or anything. If you don't like working with such bright colors, I can pick someone else instead. Apparel/skin aren't needed, although I'd like his glasses to be included! I'd also like the text just to be my username, nothing else Payment Type- Treasure
I was JUST about to head to bed, SO glad I decided to quickly check FR one last time!

~SIGNATURE/DOODLE ORDER FORM~
Username- CaptainAnabelle
Type of Commission- Signature
Reference-
46186039_350.png
Additional Info [optional]- Something bright and neon if possible, he lives in a high-tech/cyberpunk take on the Hewn City, but thats not necessary or anything. If you don't like working with such bright colors, I can pick someone else instead. Apparel/skin aren't needed, although I'd like his glasses to be included! I'd also like the text just to be my username, nothing else

Payment Type- Treasure
unknown.png
~HATCHLINGS STYLE ORDER~
Username- scarecrane
Reference- https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74596174
Additional Info- [which style would you like? Pose? Etc]
style similar to this, and a bold pose to show off her bold personality, if that makes sense
Payment Type- gems, please!

feel free to DM to speak on this more if necessary!
~HATCHLINGS STYLE ORDER~
Username- scarecrane
Reference- https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74596174
Additional Info- [which style would you like? Pose? Etc]
style similar to this, and a bold pose to show off her bold personality, if that makes sense
Payment Type- gems, please!

feel free to DM to speak on this more if necessary!
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14