Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Doodleshop [Pinglist Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center] [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555310504177041408/927055902094262302/IMG_0075.png[/img] [center] [emoji=snowflake size=3] Welcome to the Doodleshop's Grand Reopening ! [emoji=snowflake size=3] [/center] -------- [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555310504177041408/739497373168042035/gif1.gif[/img][nextcol] [center] Hello ! This is the new and improved Doodleshop, everything from the old thread will be moved here. I draw dragons and ocs, why don't you take a gander at the stuff I have to offer ! I also bumped up the price on most of these since signatures took forever for me to finish oops for more finished commission examples you can find them on my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2647149/1]old thread[/url] [b]status:[/b] Left my tablet at my apartment, I need to get it back [/columns] ----- [center] [columns][b] ~ Things to note ~[/b] [b]- I usually take payment upfront unless I am working on a small comic in which case I will take half before the comm and half after it's finished ! [/b] - I'll take USD or FR currency! 1:1100 | 100 gems = $1 - I will [b]not[/b] draw NSFW or anything that violates the TOS - PM me for those paying in USD for my paypal or Venmo ! - first come first serve with the slots ! waitlist got a bit hectic to handle so everyone from the waitlist is moved to the pinglist ! - I will ping everyone on the pinglist once all the slots are cleared out ! - If you've changed your UN please let me know so I can update the pinglist accordingly ! - Complicated designs/apparels will be simplified - I'll refuse a commission if I am not comfortable with the commissioner - dragon commissions will also be posted to my FR Tumblr @ seekerorb - Tips and boosts are much appreciated ! [nextcol] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555310504177041408/637918101752512512/41.gif[/img] [center] [emoji=gem size=5] [emoji=treasure size=5] [emoji=gem size=5] [emoji=treasure size=5] [emoji=gem size=5] [emoji=treasure size=5] [emoji=gem size=5] [emoji=treasure size=5] [emoji=gem size=5] [emoji=treasure size=5] [emoji=gem size=5] [/columns] [/center] [b] I can draw - [/b] humans, humanoids, monsters, anthro, feral [b]I wont draw -[/b] mechas
IMG_0075.png
Welcome to the Doodleshop's Grand Reopening !

gif1.gif
Hello !
This is the new and improved Doodleshop, everything from the old thread will be moved here.
I draw dragons and ocs, why don't you take a gander at the stuff I have to offer ! I also bumped up the price on most of these since signatures took forever for me to finish oops

for more finished commission examples you can find them on my old thread

Left my tablet at my apartment, I need to get it back

~ Things to note ~

- I usually take payment upfront unless I am working on a small comic in which case I will take half before the comm and half after it's finished !

- I'll take USD or FR currency! 1:1100 | 100 gems = $1

- I will not draw NSFW or anything that violates the TOS

- PM me for those paying in USD for my paypal or Venmo !

- first come first serve with the slots ! waitlist got a bit hectic to handle so everyone from the waitlist is moved to the pinglist !

- I will ping everyone on the pinglist once all the slots are cleared out !

- If you've changed your UN please let me know so I can update the pinglist accordingly !

- Complicated designs/apparels will be simplified

- I'll refuse a commission if I am not comfortable with the commissioner

- dragon commissions will also be posted to my FR Tumblr @ seekerorb

- Tips and boosts are much appreciated !
41.gif

I can draw - humans, humanoids, monsters, anthro, feral

I wont draw - mechas
41.gif Doodle
they/them | +0 FR time | local bug lover
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

[center]Here's what I have to offer ![/center] [center][b]Signatures[/b][/center] -------------------- [center][b]Dragon Prices[/b][/center] [center]500 gems / 550,000 treasure / $5 (no apparel) [b][i]1000 gems / 1,100,000 treasure / $10 (including apparel + skin/accent)[/i][/b] [center][b]OCS Prices[/b][/center] 800 gems / 880,000 treasure / $8 [center]NOTE- Words (1-4 so it fits within the bubble) in the speechbubble are customizable and can say anything as long as it's appropriate! The default is the username. You may ask for a smaller signature to fit other links on the side. All signatures include backgrounds[/center] Examples: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555310504177041408/621619481369640990/Ahi_comm.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555310504177041408/636447494980501514/playerpichu_comm2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/605561724933767179/658187447943036938/miracat_comm.png[/img] [center][b]Anthro Bust[/b][/center] ------------------------ [center][b]Dragon Prices[/b][/center] 2500 gems / 2,750,000 treasure / $25 (no apparel) 3500 gems / 3,750,000 treasure / $35 (including apparel + skin/accent) [center][b]OC prices[/b][/center] 2000 gems / 2,200,000 treasure / $20 NOTE: the images are usually bigger than the example shown, I had to shrink it so that it wouldn't get cut off by the FR image limit. Example: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/555310504177041408/970186154378944542/grapevinesmall.png[/img] [center][b]Hatchlings Style[/b][/center] -------------------- [center][url=https://seekerorb.tumblr.com/tagged/fr%20sales]you can look at all my hatchling art here[/url][/center] [center]If you want to commission me in the style as one of the hatchlings with art pieces I've done [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2893124]here[/url], you can now order one ![/center] [center][b]Prices[/b][/center] Prices vary depending on what kind of piece you would like and the complication, feel free to PM me or ask me here on what kind of piece you would like ! Examples: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/823788631533289472/969155661218861056/Untitled40_20220428013828.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/555310504177041408/930520907150131220/IMG_0127.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/bc235df146d46939697ba7a5efdce453/204bd1a0276afc30-f4/s1280x1920/158737b3a6f64f8166634429b70987be5a7981d6.png[/img]
Here's what I have to offer !

Signatures

Dragon Prices
500 gems / 550,000 treasure / $5 (no apparel)
1000 gems / 1,100,000 treasure / $10 (including apparel + skin/accent)
OCS Prices
800 gems / 880,000 treasure / $8
NOTE- Words (1-4 so it fits within the bubble) in the speechbubble are customizable and can say anything as long as it's appropriate! The default is the username. You may ask for a smaller signature to fit other links on the side. All signatures include backgrounds

Examples:
Ahi_comm.png

playerpichu_comm2.png

miracat_comm.png

Anthro Bust

Dragon Prices
2500 gems / 2,750,000 treasure / $25 (no apparel)
3500 gems / 3,750,000 treasure / $35 (including apparel + skin/accent)
OC prices
2000 gems / 2,200,000 treasure / $20
NOTE: the images are usually bigger than the example shown, I had to shrink it so that it wouldn't get cut off by the FR image limit.
Example:

grapevinesmall.png
Hatchlings Style

If you want to commission me in the style as one of the hatchlings with art pieces I've done here, you can now order one !
Prices
Prices vary depending on what kind of piece you would like and the complication, feel free to PM me or ask me here on what kind of piece you would like !
Examples:
Untitled40_20220428013828.png
IMG_0127.png
158737b3a6f64f8166634429b70987be5a7981d6.png
41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

[center][b]Order Forms[/b][/center] ----------- [quote=~SIGNATURE/DOODLE ORDER FORM~] [b]~SIGNATURE/DOODLE ORDER FORM~[/b] Username- Type of Commission- [signature, doll..] Reference- Additional Info [optional]- [do you want anything specific drawn?] Payment Type- [treasure | gems | USD ] [/quote] [quote=~ANTHRO BUST ORDER~] [b]~ANTHRO BUST ORDER~[/b] Username- Reference- Additional Info- [any specific pose or notable features I should know?] Payment Type- [treasure | gems | USD ] [/quote] [quote=~HATCHLINGS STYLE ORDER~] [b]~HATCHLINGS STYLE ORDER~[/b] Username- Reference- Additional Info- [which style would you like? Pose? Etc] Payment Type- [treasure | gems | USD ] [/quote]
Order Forms

~SIGNATURE/DOODLE ORDER FORM~ wrote:
~SIGNATURE/DOODLE ORDER FORM~
Username-
Type of Commission- [signature, doll..]
Reference-
Additional Info [optional]- [do you want anything specific drawn?]
Payment Type- [treasure | gems | USD ]
~ANTHRO BUST ORDER~ wrote:
~ANTHRO BUST ORDER~
Username-
Reference-
Additional Info- [any specific pose or notable features I should know?]
~HATCHLINGS STYLE ORDER~ wrote:
~HATCHLINGS STYLE ORDER~
Username-
Reference-
Additional Info- [which style would you like? Pose? Etc]
41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

[b]Commission Status - you can read how far along the slot commissions have come so far ![/b] [center][b]Slots & Pinglist[/b][/center] [quote=~Slots~][b]Slots[/b] 1. Legettios (paid) 2. CaptainAnabelle (paid) 3. [s]scarecrane (paid)[/s] 4. Rairudiseu (paid) 5. GlitchyOddy (paid) 6. Enoch (paid) [/quote] [quote=~Pinglist~][b]Pinglist[/b] bunlux Ore FontDictionary Ahi RADLAD245 Cov Crim puppicino Overcoat Marge skyylight Biird zace Stormtium Pearlimose thePurple FL4K QuetzalQueen Articuno2011 Solcie Quillflight BigNastySugar Quintillion Caprineki SplashAttack texaspooky WillowWolfie scylla foxfreckles scolopendromorph Cheryy Jeana GoldieFazbear ShatteredSound Spriggan Joule GlitchyOddy Arbokobra KawaiiToast cvthedral gungal overture scarecrane StarSpeckledInk Lyra531 Skoshek cuppa lyricalmyxteries Fujo Dohmalore nonaline playerpichu Farvel JewelGarden Pleasant eternatus Saeyoung Realms HellsByte Paintra Yukorusshi AkaneChaan leftovers ImpossibleJedi4 Supremacy Razatharia arkadyve Scratchingss Vrachos NostalgicBreeze Enoch VHShorrortapes ItsMeSunnyD Abs0lute mudwomb 1Sash1 OnyxShade Chlorine ChaosSama Seoul VixenKai Pac1fity Katsuji AWB LeWorm racatus okn Legettios NeonGalaxy TableFlipper470 DragxnBlxxd SolitarySphynx affable Vrachos Andraya littlewarden2 Akal Harmonywish batnap TheCat StrudleNugget smeraldo Paintra Forelle Mazurkas Twiggle KaichouKai acervine Ulises Spark Cannot bitmap Cloudsteps 3ctoplasm Noivurn Windows98 Parad0xxy CaptainAnabelle Hydravivum Akeovelora [/quote]
Commission Status - you can read how far along the slot commissions have come so far !
Slots & Pinglist
~Slots~ wrote:
Slots
1. Legettios (paid)
2. CaptainAnabelle (paid)
3. scarecrane (paid)
4. Rairudiseu (paid)
5. GlitchyOddy (paid)
6. Enoch (paid)

~Pinglist~ wrote:
Pinglist
bunlux Ore FontDictionary Ahi RADLAD245 Cov Crim puppicino Overcoat Marge skyylight Biird zace Stormtium Pearlimose thePurple FL4K QuetzalQueen Articuno2011 Solcie Quillflight BigNastySugar Quintillion Caprineki SplashAttack texaspooky WillowWolfie scylla foxfreckles scolopendromorph Cheryy Jeana GoldieFazbear ShatteredSound Spriggan Joule GlitchyOddy Arbokobra KawaiiToast cvthedral gungal overture scarecrane StarSpeckledInk Lyra531 Skoshek cuppa lyricalmyxteries Fujo Dohmalore nonaline playerpichu Farvel JewelGarden Pleasant eternatus Saeyoung Realms HellsByte Paintra Yukorusshi AkaneChaan leftovers ImpossibleJedi4 Supremacy Razatharia arkadyve Scratchingss Vrachos NostalgicBreeze Enoch VHShorrortapes ItsMeSunnyD Abs0lute mudwomb 1Sash1 OnyxShade Chlorine ChaosSama Seoul VixenKai Pac1fity Katsuji AWB LeWorm racatus okn Legettios NeonGalaxy TableFlipper470 DragxnBlxxd SolitarySphynx affable Vrachos Andraya littlewarden2 Akal Harmonywish batnap TheCat StrudleNugget smeraldo Paintra Forelle Mazurkas Twiggle KaichouKai acervine Ulises Spark Cannot bitmap Cloudsteps 3ctoplasm Noivurn Windows98 Parad0xxy CaptainAnabelle Hydravivum Akeovelora

41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

placeholder
placeholder
41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

hello! i ordered a signature from you a few years ago and i'd like to buy another if you're open for fr currency. ~SIGNATURE/DOODLE ORDER FORM~ Username- ilios Type of Commission- signature Reference- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54656573][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546566/54656573_350.png[/img][/url] Additional Info [optional]- nothing picky, feel free to simplify his apparel as much as needed (feel free to leave out the plushie and comet). i'm not sure what canvas size you use for signatures, but mine is currently 400x100, so i'd like to be able to fit small links within my signature if possible! i'd as for his speech bubble, i'd like for it to be ilios in lowercase. i've noticed the signatures you have for examples currently have the dragon left-aligned; would it be possible to have the dragon on the right and the username on the left? as for the background, i really like the background of this scene if you want to pull some inspiration from it! [item=scene: starksand dunes] Payment Type- [treasure | [b]gems[/b] | USD ]
hello! i ordered a signature from you a few years ago and i'd like to buy another if you're open for fr currency.

Username- ilios
Type of Commission- signature
Reference-
54656573_350.png

Additional Info [optional]- nothing picky, feel free to simplify his apparel as much as needed (feel free to leave out the plushie and comet). i'm not sure what canvas size you use for signatures, but mine is currently 400x100, so i'd like to be able to fit small links within my signature if possible! i'd as for his speech bubble, i'd like for it to be ilios in lowercase. i've noticed the signatures you have for examples currently have the dragon left-aligned; would it be possible to have the dragon on the right and the username on the left?

as for the background, i really like the background of this scene if you want to pull some inspiration from it!

Scene: Starksand Dunes

xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios

Yeah it’s no problem, i can make the signature smaller and the dragon right-aligned !
I’ll add you to the slots once payment is sent !
@ilios

Yeah it’s no problem, i can make the signature smaller and the dragon right-aligned !
I’ll add you to the slots once payment is sent !
41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

WHEW OKAY HERE COMES THE PINGLIST !! Apologies if i forgot anyone and omg this is such a large pinglist i’m nervous ahah;;
@bunlux @Ore @FontDictionary @Ahi @RADLAD245 @Cov @Crim @puppicino @Overcoat @Marge @skyylight @Biird @zace @Stormtium @Pearlimose @thePurple @FL4K @QuetzalQueen @Articuno2011 @Solcie @Quillflight @BigNastySugar @Quintillion @Caprineki @SplashAttack @texaspooky @WillowWolfie @scylla @foxfreckles @scolopendromorph @Cheryy @Jeana @GoldieFazbear @ShatteredSound @Spriggan @Joule @GlitchyOddy @Arbokobra @KawaiiToast @cvthedral @gungal @overture @scarecrane @StarSpeckledInk @Lyra531 @Skoshek @cuppa @lyricalmyxteries @Fujo @Dohmalore @nonaline @playerpichu @Farvel @JewelGarden @Pleasant @eternatus @Saeyoung @Realms @HellsByte @Paintra @Yukorusshi @AkaneChaan @leftovers @ImpossibleJedi4 @Supremacy @Razatharia @arkadyve @Scratchingss @Vrachos @NostalgicBreeze @Enoch @VHShorrortapes @ItsMeSunnyD @Abs0lute @mudwomb @1Sash1 @OnyxShade @Chlorine @ChaosSama @Seoul @VixenKai @Pac1fity @Katsuji @Silvercats2 @AWB @LeWorm @racatus @okn @Legettios @NeonGalaxy @TableFlipper470 @DragxnBlxxd @SolitarySphynx @affable @Vrachos @Andraya @littlewarden2 @Akal @Harmonywish @batnap @TheCat @StrudleNugget @smeraldo @Paintra @Forelle
WHEW OKAY HERE COMES THE PINGLIST !! Apologies if i forgot anyone and omg this is such a large pinglist i’m nervous ahah;;
@bunlux @Ore @FontDictionary @Ahi @RADLAD245 @Cov @Crim @puppicino @Overcoat @Marge @skyylight @Biird @zace @Stormtium @Pearlimose @thePurple @FL4K @QuetzalQueen @Articuno2011 @Solcie @Quillflight @BigNastySugar @Quintillion @Caprineki @SplashAttack @texaspooky @WillowWolfie @scylla @foxfreckles @scolopendromorph @Cheryy @Jeana @GoldieFazbear @ShatteredSound @Spriggan @Joule @GlitchyOddy @Arbokobra @KawaiiToast @cvthedral @gungal @overture @scarecrane @StarSpeckledInk @Lyra531 @Skoshek @cuppa @lyricalmyxteries @Fujo @Dohmalore @nonaline @playerpichu @Farvel @JewelGarden @Pleasant @eternatus @Saeyoung @Realms @HellsByte @Paintra @Yukorusshi @AkaneChaan @leftovers @ImpossibleJedi4 @Supremacy @Razatharia @arkadyve @Scratchingss @Vrachos @NostalgicBreeze @Enoch @VHShorrortapes @ItsMeSunnyD @Abs0lute @mudwomb @1Sash1 @OnyxShade @Chlorine @ChaosSama @Seoul @VixenKai @Pac1fity @Katsuji @Silvercats2 @AWB @LeWorm @racatus @okn @Legettios @NeonGalaxy @TableFlipper470 @DragxnBlxxd @SolitarySphynx @affable @Vrachos @Andraya @littlewarden2 @Akal @Harmonywish @batnap @TheCat @StrudleNugget @smeraldo @Paintra @Forelle
41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

~SIGNATURE/DOODLE ORDER FORM~ Username- ImpossibleJedi4 Type of Commission- Pixel Signature Reference- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32080506][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/320806/32080506_350.png[/img][/url] Additional Info [optional]- If you could put the quote "I know some of things!" instead of my username that would be awesome! As for 'vibes', he is Gravity Falls related. So for a background, maybe some pine trees and journal pages, black ink splotches, that sort of thing? :D See his bio for the fanart that inspired him! Payment Type- $10 USD
Username- ImpossibleJedi4
Type of Commission- Pixel Signature
Reference-
32080506_350.png
Additional Info [optional]- If you could put the quote "I know some of things!" instead of my username that would be awesome!
As for 'vibes', he is Gravity Falls related. So for a background, maybe some pine trees and journal pages, black ink splotches, that sort of thing? :D See his bio for the fanart that inspired him!
Payment Type- $10 USD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@DoodleStrudel I have returned! [b]Username[/b]- Solcie [b]Type of Commissio[/b]n- Signature (including apparel + skin/accent) [b]Reference[/b]- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74571893][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745719/74571893_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Additional Info [optional][/b]- As you can probably guess, this fae is as evil as the rest of em. Instead of my username, the quote "King of Kings" would be wonderful. Feel free to simplify the accent as much as needed, and ommit the grub thing on the head, I'm not entirely sure what it is either. As for background, something like [gamedb item=34837] I think would look amazing. This man is complicated, so if you aren't able to do him for any reason I understand! Let me know and I'll happlily swap him out <3 [b]Payment Type[/b]- Gems
@DoodleStrudel
I have returned!
Username- Solcie
Type of Commission- Signature (including apparel + skin/accent)
Reference-
74571893_350.png
Additional Info [optional]- As you can probably guess, this fae is as evil as the rest of em. Instead of my username, the quote "King of Kings" would be wonderful. Feel free to simplify the accent as much as needed, and ommit the grub thing on the head, I'm not entirely sure what it is either. As for background, something like Scene: Autumn Clearing I think would look amazing.
This man is complicated, so if you aren't able to do him for any reason I understand! Let me know and I'll happlily swap him out <3
Payment Type- Gems
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14