Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/T/I] Art for Items (open)
1 2
Hi there! I don't typically do commissions for FRC but I really want to gene a few pairs for a holiday hatchery ~ which means I need all the items/treasure that requires! I'm primarily offering icons, see below for examples. To trade, simply offer the items - then I will estimate how many icons/how much art you can get! I'll also offer items on your wishlist for trade too if you like! Please link my profile for credit! [quote="Items Needed"] [item= Secondary Gene: Trail][item= Tertiary Gene: Filigree] [item= Secondary Gene: Sludge] [item= Secondary Gene: Flair] [/quote] Examples: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713509846107947020/881978811833544714/export.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713509846107947020/882812752064827402/export.png[/img][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713509846107947020/877260164531646504/export.png[/IMG] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713509846107947020/914907738067329085/export.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713509846107947020/914919640109563924/export.png[/IMG]
Hi there! I don't typically do commissions for FRC but I really want to gene a few pairs for a holiday hatchery ~ which means I need all the items/treasure that requires! I'm primarily offering icons, see below for examples.

To trade, simply offer the items - then I will estimate how many icons/how much art you can get! I'll also offer items on your wishlist for trade too if you like!

Please link my profile for credit!
Items Needed wrote:
Secondary Gene: Trail Tertiary Gene: Filigree Secondary Gene: Sludge Secondary Gene: Flair

Examples:

export.pngexport.pngexport.png
export.pngexport.png
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
Queue:

1. kilwin - post - 2 icons/2 busts - 2/4 completed
Queue:

1. kilwin - post - 2 icons/2 busts - 2/4 completed
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@alexmonstrous I can get you all the sludges, ooze & treasure you need, and if you give me some time, the 4 glass beakers you need too
@alexmonstrous I can get you all the sludges, ooze & treasure you need, and if you give me some time, the 4 glass beakers you need too
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
[quote name="imginate" date="2021-12-01 02:54:28" ] @alexmonstrous I can get you all the sludges, ooze & treasure you need, and if you give me some time, the 4 glass beakers you need too [/quote] [emoji=obelisk love size=1] really??? I would love that! The treasure is HUGE tbh, I could do icons or busts for that! I normally price my icons at $10 & busts at $20, sooo maybe 2-3 icons and 1-2 busts? Would that seem fair?
imginate wrote on 2021-12-01 02:54:28:
really??? I would love that! The treasure is HUGE tbh, I could do icons or busts for that! I normally price my icons at $10 & busts at $20, sooo maybe 2-3 icons and 1-2 busts? Would that seem fair?
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@alexmonstrous usually the rate is $1:100g:100kt, so you’re honestly massively underpricing your art for this; i’d be content with a single icon/bust. but if you still want to go with that, by all means, sure! would take a while to get the last bits of treasure i need and brew the glass beakers, so do you have a time you need it all by?

oh, and just to be clear, for the third section W/ the green mats & glass beakers, would the glass beakers be made for the second section?
@alexmonstrous usually the rate is $1:100g:100kt, so you’re honestly massively underpricing your art for this; i’d be content with a single icon/bust. but if you still want to go with that, by all means, sure! would take a while to get the last bits of treasure i need and brew the glass beakers, so do you have a time you need it all by?

oh, and just to be clear, for the third section W/ the green mats & glass beakers, would the glass beakers be made for the second section?
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
[quote name="imginate" date="2021-12-01 04:33:15" ] @alexmonstrous usually the rate is $1:100g:100kt, so you’re honestly massively underpricing your art for this; i’d be content with a single icon/bust. but if you still want to go with that, by all means, sure! would take a while to get the last bits of treasure i need and brew the glass beakers, so do you have a time you need it all by? oh, and just to be clear, for the third section W/ the green mats & glass beakers, would the glass beakers be made for the second section? [/quote] ok! I just wanted to make sure you felt your time was compensated for as well, I only really need this stuff maybe by mid-December to make sure I have time to brew both genes & be able to do a Xmas hatch tbh! Yes, the mats would be used for the second section - more for me to keep track than anything as I'll be melting to get mats too. I already have a green ooze so that helps! If you just want to toss the mats and I'll brew, that's ok too. How about 2 icons or 1 icon/1 bust then? Would that be fair?
imginate wrote on 2021-12-01 04:33:15:

ok! I just wanted to make sure you felt your time was compensated for as well, I only really need this stuff maybe by mid-December to make sure I have time to brew both genes & be able to do a Xmas hatch tbh!

Yes, the mats would be used for the second section - more for me to keep track than anything as I'll be melting to get mats too. I already have a green ooze so that helps! If you just want to toss the mats and I'll brew, that's ok too.

How about 2 icons or 1 icon/1 bust then? Would that be fair?
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@alexmonstrous that sounds alright, i’ll try to get everything to you in a few days! i’ll just brew the four glass beakers for you. would you prefer the mats to be tossed to you with everything else once i’ve finished brewing or sent over now?

also, for the art, could you do something for Aschiel and Evening? you can decide if you want to do icons or busts!
@alexmonstrous that sounds alright, i’ll try to get everything to you in a few days! i’ll just brew the four glass beakers for you. would you prefer the mats to be tossed to you with everything else once i’ve finished brewing or sent over now?

also, for the art, could you do something for Aschiel and Evening? you can decide if you want to do icons or busts!
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
[quote name="imginate" date="2021-12-01 04:53:02" ] @alexmonstrous that sounds alright, i’ll try to get everything to you in a few days! i’ll just brew the four glass beakers for you. would you prefer the mats to be tossed to you with everything else once i’ve finished brewing or sent over now? also, for the art, could you do something for Aschiel and Evening? you can decide if you want to do icons or busts! [/quote] Actually I double-checked my Hoard, and I just need one more green ooze to brew the beakers myself? So I'm happy to do that, other mats can be given via cr orwhatever you prefer
imginate wrote on 2021-12-01 04:53:02:

Actually I double-checked my Hoard, and I just need one more green ooze to brew the beakers myself? So I'm happy to do that, other mats can be given via cr orwhatever you prefer
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@alexmonstrous fine by me! i’ll send over what you seem to be missing, and i’ll send over the treasure tmr ^^
@alexmonstrous fine by me! i’ll send over what you seem to be missing, and i’ll send over the treasure tmr ^^
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
howdy! would you be willing to do a piece of either one of these two? I can offer 3 sizzling phosphorous, the rest of the gold muck, and 500kt. also, I can offer sarcastic jester's items if you'd like! I'm also willing to pay straight g/t if you're open to more commissions in the future.
howdy! would you be willing to do a piece of either one of these two? I can offer 3 sizzling phosphorous, the rest of the gold muck, and 500kt. also, I can offer sarcastic jester's items if you'd like! I'm also willing to pay straight g/t if you're open to more commissions in the future.
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
1 2