Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | $5 Fae YCH - Within the Woods
[center][b]Within the Woods[/b] by ATreeFullOfStars[/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/821906884247552001/914368684057821224/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/821906884247552001/914368722452508742/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/821906884247552001/914368755038044191/unknown.png[/img] [center][b]Rules[/b][/center] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] One Fae dragon per image. Existing dragons and theoretical morphologies are both allowed. No apparel. [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] You choose the color of the moon (default silver), trees (default green), and lantern light (default yellow). [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] This is an IRL currency art shop. Unless otherwise specified, all payments must be made up front in USD via Paypal (atreefullofstars@gmail.com) or Kofi (Ko-fi.com/atreefullofstars). [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] This art is for personal use (forum signatures, dragon profile pages, RP threads, etc.). It may not be used for commercial purposes (printed on merch, used in ads, etc.), transferred (gifted after the time of purchase, sold, etc.), or edited (recolored, used as a base, signature cropped out, etc.). [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] I am not currently accepting art trades, prompts, or requests. Custom commissions will open shortly. If you would like to be notified of any future opportunities to purchase my art, please ask to be added to the pinglist. [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] The listed price is for current open slots. Future slots are subject to price changes. [center][b]Slots[/b][/center] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [center][b]Pinglist[/b][/center] [center]@JotaroCujoh[/center]
Within the Woods
by ATreeFullOfStars

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Rules
One Fae dragon per image. Existing dragons and theoretical morphologies are both allowed. No apparel.
You choose the color of the moon (default silver), trees (default green), and lantern light (default yellow).
This is an IRL currency art shop. Unless otherwise specified, all payments must be made up front in USD via Paypal (atreefullofstars@gmail.com) or Kofi (Ko-fi.com/atreefullofstars).
This art is for personal use (forum signatures, dragon profile pages, RP threads, etc.). It may not be used for commercial purposes (printed on merch, used in ads, etc.), transferred (gifted after the time of purchase, sold, etc.), or edited (recolored, used as a base, signature cropped out, etc.).
I am not currently accepting art trades, prompts, or requests. Custom commissions will open shortly. If you would like to be notified of any future opportunities to purchase my art, please ask to be added to the pinglist.
The listed price is for current open slots. Future slots are subject to price changes.

Slots

Pinglist
Your images are appearing as broken for me - when I open them in new tabs, they come up as 403 Forbidden.
Your images are appearing as broken for me - when I open them in new tabs, they come up as 403 Forbidden.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer Oh, darn. Thanks for letting me know!
@TheEnforcer Oh, darn. Thanks for letting me know!
@TheEnforcer Can you see them now?
@TheEnforcer Can you see them now?
Yes. Looking great, best of luck selling!
Yes. Looking great, best of luck selling!
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Thanks!
Thanks!
I don't really have any faes that I like a lot, but if you make art of any other breeds I'd love a ping! Also, I'm no art-pricing expert, but I definitely think you can get more than $5 from this, it's very charming and pretty!
I don't really have any faes that I like a lot, but if you make art of any other breeds I'd love a ping! Also, I'm no art-pricing expert, but I definitely think you can get more than $5 from this, it's very charming and pretty!
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@JotaroCujoh, thanks! Yeah, this is a test run; prices will very likely be higher in the future. And I'll absolutely be doing other breeds. Probably imps next.
@JotaroCujoh, thanks! Yeah, this is a test run; prices will very likely be higher in the future. And I'll absolutely be doing other breeds. Probably imps next.