Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Misplaced's Expressive Sketches (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@SilentWanderer

Last one is yours!

Thanks everyone I'm all closed now!
@SilentWanderer

Last one is yours!

Thanks everyone I'm all closed now!
No traveling dragons please!
@Misplaced Awesome! I'd like a full body sketch please :D [b]Dragon:[/b] Morgoth [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3405455][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/34055/3405455_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Expression:[/b] wary/suspicious? Or perhaps sneaking about. [b]Personality:[/b] Morgoth is curt and keeps to herself, but has a soft spot for younger dragons and likes to regale them with stories of her time as an assassin. She's rather awkward in social situations and very much a loner. [b]Payment method:[/b] USD Morgoth is a retired assassin. She's a grizzled older dragon covered in scars and she has a short, scraggly beard. You don't have to include her whole outfit, her eye glasses are the only really important apparel. If you need more let me know ^^
@Misplaced Awesome! I'd like a full body sketch please :D

Dragon: Morgoth

3405455_350.png

Expression: wary/suspicious? Or perhaps sneaking about.
Personality: Morgoth is curt and keeps to herself, but has a soft spot for younger dragons and likes to regale them with stories of her time as an assassin. She's rather awkward in social situations and very much a loner.
Payment method: USD

Morgoth is a retired assassin. She's a grizzled older dragon covered in scars and she has a short, scraggly beard. You don't have to include her whole outfit, her eye glasses are the only really important apparel.

If you need more let me know ^^
NRIoOfa.png
@Arkeyr79

The color hints are not extra, I do them as I feel the piece needs them. I can include them.

@Ophionyx

Looks good. I'll pm you with the paypal.
@Arkeyr79

The color hints are not extra, I do them as I feel the piece needs them. I can include them.

@Ophionyx

Looks good. I'll pm you with the paypal.
@Misplaced Perfect! I will send the payment ^^
@Misplaced Perfect! I will send the payment ^^
1f58e653a196cb15963f2cc25e079674.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
@MistyGold

sweet, an elim at lah between g and t is 185kt/g. Were you looking for a headshot or full body?
@MistyGold

sweet, an elim at lah between g and t is 185kt/g. Were you looking for a headshot or full body?
Dragon/Ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71334949][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/713350/71334949_350.png[/img][/url] Expression/Personality: Anxious, doubtful She has lore if you need inspiration ^^ Payment Method: USD, full body sketch @Misplaced I forgot to ping, please send your PayPal and I'll give you the payment ^^ (I wish I could search messages and i'd be able to get it from the last time!)
Dragon/Ref:
71334949_350.png

Expression/Personality:
Anxious, doubtful
She has lore if you need inspiration ^^

Payment Method: USD, full body sketch

@Misplaced I forgot to ping, please send your PayPal and I'll give you the payment ^^
(I wish I could search messages and i'd be able to get it from the last time!)
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@Misplaced oh sorry I forgot to add! I'd like a bust, let me know when to send payment^^
@Misplaced oh sorry I forgot to add! I'd like a bust, let me know when to send payment^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
your work is as gorgeous as ever, eager to see what new pieces will be added to your gallery with these slots!!
your work is as gorgeous as ever, eager to see what new pieces will be added to your gallery with these slots!!
0034.png
@MistyGold

I'd prefer payment now if that's alright!

@Skadiv

Thank you!!!!! Would you like a ping when this group gets posted to the gallery?
@MistyGold

I'd prefer payment now if that's alright!

@Skadiv

Thank you!!!!! Would you like a ping when this group gets posted to the gallery?
yes please!! id love to have a look
yes please!! id love to have a look
0034.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14