Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Misplaced's Expressive Sketches (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I love how your art looks. Those expressions are perfect. ^^ Do any of the skins in this dragon's bio interest you?
I love how your art looks. Those expressions are perfect. ^^ Do any of the skins in this dragon's bio interest you?
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm

These skins are gorgeous! I'm definitely interested. I do need some time to choose carefully because they're so good, but in the meantime I can reserve you a slot and if you wanna talk about what you have in mind we can totally do that!
@Icystorm

These skins are gorgeous! I'm definitely interested. I do need some time to choose carefully because they're so good, but in the meantime I can reserve you a slot and if you wanna talk about what you have in mind we can totally do that!
No traveling dragons please!
Op updated with @DragonBMA commission! I love this scared lil dude so much. I need to get glasses on a dragon, they add so much character.
Op updated with @DragonBMA commission! I love this scared lil dude so much. I need to get glasses on a dragon, they add so much character.
[b]Oh my gosh he looks AMAZING!!![/b] Thank you so very much!! [emoji=imperial love size=1]
Oh my gosh he looks AMAZING!!! Thank you so very much!!
Nettle_Pixel.pngNettle_in_a_Haystack_ArtShop_Mini.jpgimage0.gif
Thank you! Do let me know if you ever take gems/apparel for non-FR characters!
Thank you! Do let me know if you ever take gems/apparel for non-FR characters!
Yes please! I'm going with Chester ^^
Yes please! I'm going with Chester ^^
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Thank you so much for reserving a slot. :D I'm at work right now but once I'm home, I'd love to talk about what I have in mind.
Thank you so much for reserving a slot. :D I'm at work right now but once I'm home, I'd love to talk about what I have in mind.
@SilentWanderer I'll pm you my paypal

@Icystorm This was literally so hard but I think I'm most interested in Runebound Veilhaunt. It would cover a fullbody comm since it's an UMA.
@SilentWanderer I'll pm you my paypal

@Icystorm This was literally so hard but I think I'm most interested in Runebound Veilhaunt. It would cover a fullbody comm since it's an UMA.
That sounds great! I took it off the AH and will send it over in a CR. ^^ I forgot to come back with a dragon when I got here, but better late than never! I don't know how much genes matter for sketches, but ignore the smirch gene please. It is just to see her tert color when scattering. Dragon/Ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66370752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663708/66370752_350.png[/img][/url] Expression/Personality: she is a good natured, positive, cheerful individual. Always ready for an adventure Payment Method: UMA
That sounds great! I took it off the AH and will send it over in a CR. ^^
I forgot to come back with a dragon when I got here, but better late than never! I don't know how much genes matter for sketches, but ignore the smirch gene please. It is just to see her tert color when scattering.

Dragon/Ref:
66370752_350.png
Expression/Personality: she is a good natured, positive, cheerful individual. Always ready for an adventure
Payment Method: UMA
@Icystorm

Ooo, I love this pirate lady.

Sometimes I draw indications of genes depending on what they are and how much it improve the sketch, do you have any plans for future genes you want me to consider or is just basic/basic/basic fine?
@Icystorm

Ooo, I love this pirate lady.

Sometimes I draw indications of genes depending on what they are and how much it improve the sketch, do you have any plans for future genes you want me to consider or is just basic/basic/basic fine?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14